Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham City 13:12 - Feb 17 with 2963 viewsWizaard

Another team gone into receivership.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-31504347

If they end up in administration, could be another dragged back into the relegation dog fight.
Birmingham City on 13:14 - Feb 17 with 2961 viewsOneDaveBamber

We just need three or four other teams to go into administration and we'll have half a chance.
Birmingham City on 13:37 - Feb 17 with 2947 viewsstraightatthewall

Birmingham City on 13:14 - Feb 17 by OneDaveBamber

We just need three or four other teams to go into administration and we'll have half a chance.

Recievers appointed from Ernst, Young and Yeung.....

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

Birmingham City on 16:26 - Feb 17 with 2899 viewsscratchingshed

Birmingham City on 13:37 - Feb 17 by straightatthewall

Recievers appointed from Ernst, Young and Yeung.....

It's the parent company who own Birmingham City that's in the mire it won't affect the football club according to SSN.
Birmingham City on 18:10 - Feb 17 with 2869 viewsPlumbs

Birmingham City on 16:26 - Feb 17 by scratchingshed

It's the parent company who own Birmingham City that's in the mire it won't affect the football club according to SSN.

I think there was a precedent set with Southampton some years ago but the bigger issue is ownership,where really the FL should have concentrated their efforts rather than target Leeds.

Even with ten points deducted I still think the guy who rejected the Tangobears still has enough to keep them safe.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Birmingham City on 11:15 - Feb 18 with 2806 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

Like Plumbs said, when the Saints' owners went marching into liquidation they said that it wouldn't affect the football club, but the FL begged to differ and docked them the 10 points. I'm not sure but wasn't one of Pompey's financial meltdowns the same? Memory might be playing tricks with that one.

It's about time Leeds were docked another 10 points for being Leeds.
Birmingham City on 11:34 - Feb 18 with 2801 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Birmingham City on 11:15 - Feb 18 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

Like Plumbs said, when the Saints' owners went marching into liquidation they said that it wouldn't affect the football club, but the FL begged to differ and docked them the 10 points. I'm not sure but wasn't one of Pompey's financial meltdowns the same? Memory might be playing tricks with that one.

HdS - now you're talking.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Birmingham City on 11:38 - Feb 18 with 2797 viewsPlumbs

Birmingham City on 11:15 - Feb 18 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

Nice one HdS and good to see you've landed a catch for my keepnet without me even posting

Just returned from a job in Fleetwood so sussed out the pubs if you need to find one next season.Probably wasted my time as they'll never be the Seasiders rivals

Birmingham City on 13:23 - Feb 18 with 2779 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

Plumbs, keepnets are so fansonline darling. However if I had one I think your last post would warrant you being in it.
Login to get fewer ads

Birmingham City on 13:29 - Feb 18 with 2770 viewsPlumbs

Birmingham City on 13:23 - Feb 18 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

Plumbs, keepnets are so fansonline darling. However if I had one I think your last post would warrant you being in it.

Nah-keepnets are so fansonline and you wouldnt lower yourself (smiles)

Birmingham City on 14:59 - Feb 19 with 2676 viewsAVFTTConvert

Doesn't look likely they'll have any points deductions - be Sod's Law if they did that it wouldn't help us one jot!

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024