Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The New Bumspiders 11:59 - Mar 13 with 2373 viewsChuck_Schick

BSA, BST, Sir Jim, Gold Bond, BASIL, YS, supporters who attend games...

Are these the real villains? Some would have you believe they are.

Time to stand up against this nonsense, don't let KO and his new breed of bumspiders win.

Stand up for your fellow fan, stand up against those that seek division. Every time you allow wedges to be driven by these people, Oyston wins.
The New Bumspiders on 13:03 - Mar 13 with 2354 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I'm practising my evil laugh, just in case.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

The New Bumspiders on 14:51 - Mar 13 with 2335 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

It's a bit pathetic how some fans decide to take all their frustrations out on fellow fans but it probably just tells you something about their own personality rather than meaning anything else.
The New Bumspiders on 15:12 - Mar 13 with 2329 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

It's the same mentality that causes 300,000 people to sign a petition to reinstate Jeremy Clarkson when they know nothing about the incident that lead to his suspension.
The New Bumspiders on 16:18 - Mar 13 with 2308 viewsjanegallagher

The New Bumspiders on 15:12 - Mar 13 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

It's the same mentality that causes 300,000 people to sign a petition to reinstate Jeremy Clarkson when they know nothing about the incident that lead to his suspension.

add Lee Clark, Seaside John, Will Watt , anyone who sits in the west and anyone who doesn't wear stone island then you've probably covered it.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

The New Bumspiders on 18:13 - Mar 13 with 2268 viewsPlumbs

The New Bumspiders on 16:18 - Mar 13 by janegallagher

add Lee Clark, Seaside John, Will Watt , anyone who sits in the west and anyone who doesn't wear stone island then you've probably covered it.

I likewedges.

Lots of tomato sauce is the answer.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

The New Bumspiders on 19:54 - Mar 13 with 2246 viewsMephistopheles

The New Bumspiders on 15:12 - Mar 13 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

Conversely H_d_S it's the same mentality to cause people to pop the champagne en masse over the suspension of a TV presenter of a car show (again when they don't have the facts to hand either). Just what is so wrong in peoples' lives on both sides of the coin that make something like this so important and meaningful to them...

Ps. in answer to the OP the focus should remain on the real villains and not throw vitriol at the other collab.... I mean folk caught in the cross-hairs.
The New Bumspiders on 20:13 - Mar 13 with 2235 viewsribble

As I think I've mentioned before, Twitter abounds with these idiots. A classic of the genre the other day went something like 'attending another game at Bloomfield Rd between now and the end of the season is a betrayal of all true Blackpool fans past and present.' Pick the logic out of that one.
The New Bumspiders on 20:50 - Mar 13 with 2223 viewsWizaard

The New Bumspiders on 20:13 - Mar 13 by ribble

As I think I've mentioned before, Twitter abounds with these idiots. A classic of the genre the other day went something like 'attending another game at Bloomfield Rd between now and the end of the season is a betrayal of all true Blackpool fans past and present.' Pick the logic out of that one.

Of course, if it means a weekend on the lash in Bournemouth then going to the game is perfectly acceptable and what true fans are doing. Away games don't see Oyston FC take to the field.

Bizarre logic.
Login to get fewer ads

The New Bumspiders on 20:56 - Mar 13 with 2215 viewsMephistopheles

The New Bumspiders on 20:13 - Mar 13 by ribble

I'd agree with that.

Since the ability to 'tweet' outrage, sign e-petitions etc. came about it's given all these vehicles for people to be 'offended' for 5 minutes.

What they don't realise is how detrimental this can be in reality to peoples' lives (not on about Clarkson) when 5 million other people do the same '5 min outrage' thing.

People just do not seem to take a moment and weigh up the facts and consequences of their actions from behind a smartphone.
The New Bumspiders on 13:48 - Mar 15 with 2118 viewsWizaard

In four of the OPs groups.
The New Bumspiders on 16:51 - Mar 15 with 2076 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

The New Bumspiders on 13:48 - Mar 15 by Wizaard

In four of the OPs groups.

Three for me.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024