Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Humiliated yet again 17:10 - Mar 14 with 1613 viewshindu_seasider

Clark out!
Humiliated yet again on 21:45 - Mar 14 with 1534 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Your enjoyment of the situation is showing through.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Humiliated yet again on 21:54 - Mar 14 with 1526 viewscamberwell1

Humiliated yet again on 21:45 - Mar 14 by basilrobbiereborn

Your enjoyment of the situation is showing through.

My enjoyment went a fair while back - we've gotta do something Robbie

Clark's a waster - just no where near good enough for my standards. - we have gotta kick loads out and start afresh - the sooner he and Oyston goes the better.

I wont stand for anything less - sorry if no-one entertains that but we're finished unless both happens quickly.
Humiliated yet again on 22:50 - Mar 14 with 1510 viewsWizaard

Humiliated yet again on 21:54 - Mar 14 by camberwell1

My enjoyment went a fair while back - we've gotta do something Robbie

Clark's a waster - just no where near good enough for my standards. - we have gotta kick loads out and start afresh - the sooner he and Oyston goes the better.

I wont stand for anything less - sorry if no-one entertains that but we're finished unless both happens quickly.

Once again we gifted goals, something we do week in and week out. Clark carries some responsibility of course, but I have to give him the benefit of the doubt given he came into a hopeless situation with the club in freefall.

As such, I'm willing to give him the summer to see if Oyston backs him in getting the squad he wants when he wants them.

If he doesn't get that backing then if I were him, I'd call it a day, as noone can do anything in those circumstances.

PS He's not a puppet, just someone working in an intolerable situation.
Humiliated yet again on 12:16 - Mar 16 with 1423 viewshindu_seasider

Humiliated yet again on 22:50 - Mar 14 by Wizaard

Once again we gifted goals, something we do week in and week out. Clark carries some responsibility of course, but I have to give him the benefit of the doubt given he came into a hopeless situation with the club in freefall.

As such, I'm willing to give him the summer to see if Oyston backs him in getting the squad he wants when he wants them.

If he doesn't get that backing then if I were him, I'd call it a day, as noone can do anything in those circumstances.

PS He's not a puppet, just someone working in an intolerable situation.

Where in my post does it show I'm enjoying the situation? It's normally happy clappers like yourself that would've applauded the players and made excuses for then. They are all s**t! They are stealing a living and should ashamed to look at their families in the eyes and say that they tried their best!
Humiliated yet again on 16:06 - Mar 16 with 1376 viewsWizaard

Humiliated yet again on 12:16 - Mar 16 by hindu_seasider

Where in my post does it show I'm enjoying the situation? It's normally happy clappers like yourself that would've applauded the players and made excuses for then. They are all s**t! They are stealing a living and should ashamed to look at their families in the eyes and say that they tried their best!

I thought it was all Clark's fault? Now it's the players.

As I've repeatedly said, I don't think it's either of those. It all comes back to the failure to put any kind of squad together int he summer. We've been in catch up mode ever since and not done it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024