Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Delightful Club Secretary 16:46 - Mar 16 with 4567 viewsTwoPhillips

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Our Delightful Club Secretary on 18:15 - Mar 16 with 4080 viewsWizaard

Classy.

Both an indictment of Twitter and another demonstration of how badly missed Matt Williams is.

Club has truly gone to pieces since he left.
Our Delightful Club Secretary on 20:32 - Mar 16 with 3482 viewsOsbourne

Our Delightful Club Secretary on 18:15 - Mar 16 by Wizaard

Classy.

Both an indictment of Twitter and another demonstration of how badly missed Matt Williams is.

Club has truly gone to pieces since he left.

Osbourne here,

May Osbourne ask, and who is Rita Ora?
Our Delightful Club Secretary on 20:57 - Mar 16 with 3380 viewsSince1967

Osbourne, I understand Ms Ora is a chanteuse of some renown. I have entered her into the Google and she does seem most attractive. It is no wonder our esteemed club secretary desires fellatio from her..
Our Delightful Club Secretary on 20:59 - Mar 16 with 3367 viewsPlumbs

Our Delightful Club Secretary on 20:57 - Mar 16 by Since1967

Osbourne, I understand Ms Ora is a chanteuse of some renown. I have entered her into the Google and she does seem most attractive. It is no wonder our esteemed club secretary desires fellatio from her..

She's got a face like a bag of spanners on a motorbike.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Our Delightful Club Secretary on 22:05 - Mar 16 with 3176 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I thought Fellatio was Hamlet's mate.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Our Delightful Club Secretary on 01:06 - Mar 17 with 3043 viewsseasider13

I think you are getting confused with cigars robbie,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Our Delightful Club Secretary on 13:15 - May 15 with 2183 viewsBringBelekonBack

Our Delightful Club Secretary on 01:06 - Mar 17 by seasider13

I think you are getting confused with cigars robbie,

Is this him? Have just been asked would I like to link in to him (maybe not!)

https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/chris-hough/67/b6b/769
Our Delightful Club Secretary on 13:25 - May 15 with 2173 viewsOdinsRaven

I'd be quite partial to engage in cunnilingus with Ms Ora
Login to get fewer ads

Our Delightful Club Secretary on 13:25 - May 15 with 2172 viewsOdinsRaven

Our Delightful Club Secretary on 13:15 - May 15 by BringBelekonBack

Is this him? Have just been asked would I like to link in to him (maybe not!)

https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/chris-hough/67/b6b/769

yep thats him!
Our Delightful Club Secretary on 13:36 - May 15 with 2164 viewssteve_g

Bearing in mind his many failings this season some of his strengths may be questionable!!

I am very honored and proud to be working within the Footballing Industry. I am the third generation of my family to be working 'within the game'. My granddad is on the FA Board and my dad is currently working as Club Secretary for a Football League Club, he has also worked for numerous Football League and Premier League Clubs.

Initially I wanted to be a footballer but after a couple of Clubs (and not being very good) ended up playing rugby. Decided I wanted to get into football so followed my dad and granddad by entering the world of football administration.

Previous Clubs - Lincoln City / Hartlepool United / Hull City / Brighton & Hove Albion / Stoke City / Crawley Town and currently Blackpool FC

At past Clubs I have also done additional roles such as scouting. I have also got the desire to gain a higher understanding of the game by obtaining my UEFA B and potentially UEFA A coaching badge.

Key Skills

- A sound and growing knowledge of business and sport — ambitious and keen to develop a career in the sports industry.
- Quick learner with enthusiasm and a desire to learn - developing a sound knowledge of football league rules and regulations.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access — use computers frequently for essays, presentations and research.
- High attention to detail — my degree course required me to process, analyse and interpret large volumes of information.
- The ability to get on with a variety of people. A good communicator who is able to build relationships and deal with people at all levels.
- Strong team player who is supportive, helpful, honest and trustworthy.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Our Delightful Club Secretary on 19:25 - May 15 with 2079 viewsribble

Our Delightful Club Secretary on 13:36 - May 15 by steve_g

Bearing in mind his many failings this season some of his strengths may be questionable!!

I am very honored and proud to be working within the Footballing Industry. I am the third generation of my family to be working 'within the game'. My granddad is on the FA Board and my dad is currently working as Club Secretary for a Football League Club, he has also worked for numerous Football League and Premier League Clubs.

Initially I wanted to be a footballer but after a couple of Clubs (and not being very good) ended up playing rugby. Decided I wanted to get into football so followed my dad and granddad by entering the world of football administration.

Previous Clubs - Lincoln City / Hartlepool United / Hull City / Brighton & Hove Albion / Stoke City / Crawley Town and currently Blackpool FC

At past Clubs I have also done additional roles such as scouting. I have also got the desire to gain a higher understanding of the game by obtaining my UEFA B and potentially UEFA A coaching badge.

Key Skills

- A sound and growing knowledge of business and sport — ambitious and keen to develop a career in the sports industry.
- Quick learner with enthusiasm and a desire to learn - developing a sound knowledge of football league rules and regulations.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access — use computers frequently for essays, presentations and research.
- High attention to detail — my degree course required me to process, analyse and interpret large volumes of information.
- The ability to get on with a variety of people. A good communicator who is able to build relationships and deal with people at all levels.
- Strong team player who is supportive, helpful, honest and trustworthy.

Numeracy?
Our Delightful Club Secretary on 18:05 - May 17 with 1977 viewsWindyMiller

Doesn't it go to show with Orlandi and Ranger and now this Cubero debacle what an absolute f--k wit this guy really is!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024