Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quieter than usual 08:14 - Mar 31 with 2061 viewsWizaard

Probably because there's been no game.

Anyone going to Bolton?
Quieter than usual on 08:53 - Mar 31 with 2045 viewsSince1967

Haven't decided yet. I see the tickets are on sale until noon Thursday. No news about POTG.
Quieter than usual on 14:50 - Mar 31 with 1983 viewsHarryHorse

Quieter than usual on 08:53 - Mar 31 by Since1967

Haven't decided yet. I see the tickets are on sale until noon Thursday. No news about POTG.

Think you meant "even quieter than usual" didn't you Wiz , just using cloaked irony

Am afraid this site is rapidly becoming Osb talking to himself in the third person which is fairly unique I guess
Quieter than usual on 15:12 - Mar 31 with 1978 viewsseasider13

A friend of mine just picked uo his tickets today and was told less than 300 tickets sold for notlob, ffs, there are 50 fans on the BLT bus.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Quieter than usual on 15:46 - Mar 31 with 1971 viewsPlumbs

Bolton?

Already been.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Quieter than usual on 19:46 - Mar 31 with 1915 viewsribble

Of course it's quiet on here, we're all on our international break. I've spent mine grossly inflating my career standing on LinkedIn. I've promoted myself three times in the last week. Might try 'just had triplets and it's all so easy' on mumsnet next. That should get them going.
Quieter than usual on 19:50 - Mar 31 with 1908 viewsstu

So is it PotG ?

Tangerine is the new black

Quieter than usual on 21:02 - Mar 31 with 1883 viewsseasider1887

I think there will be a good following as it may be the last time we play them in a long time.
Quieter than usual on 21:23 - Apr 1 with 1807 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

I'm not interested in going to another game this season - might use the season ticket though if absolutely nothing else to do - as I don't consider us having made an effort to stay at this level and have also given up the ghost long ago at pretending to give it a go.

The most interesting thing at the moment is the off field battle but football politics don't really appeal to me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024