Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Osbourne's Black Book." - Anyone else like to enter it? 17:44 - Mar 31 with 2873 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne here,

Osbourne is getting ready for a win at Bolton on Saturday, followed by 3 points v Reading on Tuesday night at Bloomfield Road.

Millwall, Wigan and Rotherham are all going to lose left, right and centre, so when Pool get their hands on those 44 points, Pool might just be safe yet. Ho, Ho, what amusement that would give to Osbourne.

Osbourne thinks that AVFTT is great. All the functions on it, the measured debate, for Osbourne it is like being in Utopia. Osbourne hasn't gone over to the other side yet, not even in disguise! Mr Ribble has kindly warned Osbourne about the reception Osbourne might receive over there. Mr Ribble is someone that Osbourne knows has insight. The other side, just no functions on it, no buttons to press, no Blogs to read, no fixture list to navigate, no league tables to study, no squad details to analyse, no betting information to contemplate. Equally, a lot of the posting on the other side - Osbourne sees as very puerile, just no measured debate. Just doesn't hold Osbourne's intellect.

AVFTT is the place for measured debate and breaking news. Mainly about Pool, but not uniquely. AVFTT is the place to stimulate Osbourne, that's for sure.

Into "Osbourne's Black Book" go the following posters. They appear to be mainly posters who have popped over from the other side :

HarryHorse.
TwelveAngryMen.
crewcut.
odinsRaven.
(money money money) placed in brackets as good behaviour could see a relinquishment.
Hertsseasider

(Brackets) = a real chance of relinquishment from "The Black Book."

"Cheeky Monkeys" the 6 of them.

Relinquishment from "The Black Book" since 1.4.15

1. camberwell1. - sorry about that, you might be moody, but more good than bad.

Anyone else wanting to go into "Osbourne's Black Book?" - there is plenty of room in it you know.

Cheer O all.
Look out for Osbourne's new weekly post (sometimes it will be twice weekly). It will be entitled :

"When Saturday Comes - Osbourne's fag ends."
Should be worth a read Osbourne says, O, and by the way, it will be unique to AVFTT. Will not be posted on the other side - just no style on the other side, it's not just that the other side lacks buttons to press either! Osbourne see's it as very tacky over there. Very Cliquey almost and if Osbourne might be so daring, rather uncouth over there.

Cheer O - for now!

The original 5 in "Osbourne's Black Book."

HarryHorse
TwelveAngryMen
Crewcut
OdinsRaven
Hertsseasider

Don't forget, good posting and behaviour can see an exit from "The Black Book." So try hard. Even you, Hertsseasider. We are all Pool followers!

17.5.15 additions to "Osbourne's Black Book."

Bigbother
Sadallover
basilrobbiereborn
orioltwins
BertandErnie
Steveg
Hertsseasider
Wronga
TwoPhillips
big bloomers
Wespens
BFCTim
Mr Brightside
KosBowlcut
rigabeliever
windymiller
Ormerod89
TwelveAngryMen
Crewcut

18.5.15 additions to "Osbourne's Black Book."

Seasider13
hopinandwishin
[Post edited 19 May 2015 7:22]
"Osbourne's Black Book." - Anyone else like to enter it? on 19:58 - Mar 31 with 2834 viewsribble

Mr Ribble would like to offer Osbourne some further insight. Don't upset HarryHorse. Remember Harry the Dog of Millwall fame? HH is his big brother. Nuff said.
"Osbourne's Black Book." - Anyone else like to enter it? on 20:42 - Mar 31 with 2812 viewsOsbourne

"Osbourne's Black Book." - Anyone else like to enter it? on 19:58 - Mar 31 by ribble

Mr Ribble would like to offer Osbourne some further insight. Don't upset HarryHorse. Remember Harry the Dog of Millwall fame? HH is his big brother. Nuff said.

Osbourne here,

Mr Ribble,
Thanks again for the "insight."

HarryHorse and anyone else from the other side, will have to view the AVFTT site to be able to read the new weekly (sometimes twice weekly) column offered by Osbourne entitled :

"When Saturday Comes - Osbourne's fag ends."

Osbourne will be posting it uniquely on AVFTT, for obvious reasons.

Osbourne suggests that it will be well worth a read. Osbourne wouldn't want anybody from the other side to miss out on it.

Plumbs is Osbourne's friend. Perhaps Plumbs could smooth the Osbourne / HarryHorse relationship?

With the Bolton match fast moving towards us, a definite win for Pool by the way. AVFTT is just about to move into "Posting Overdrive" again.

Cheer O. - Look out for the column.

NB Osbourne is having a float about on the other side at present - but still in disguise. It was Osbourne floating about there previously when the animosity was first picked up. Cheeky Monkeys. AVFTT, the only place to post.
"Osbourne's Black Book." - Anyone else like to enter it? on 23:06 - Mar 31 with 2786 viewscamberwell1

Ozzie

U are deluded if you think we'll win at Bolton as you say 'We'll win every blinking week'!

Hope I made Noir livre
(No subject) on 23:32 - Mar 31 with 2775 viewsOsbourne

"Osbourne's Black Book." - Anyone else like to enter it? on 23:06 - Mar 31 by camberwell1

Ozzie

U are deluded if you think we'll win at Bolton as you say 'We'll win every blinking week'!

Hope I made Noir livre

Osbourne here,

camberwell1,

You certainly have made "Osbourne's Black Book."

Osbourne had noticed your lack of a sense of humour via the "cricket world cup thread."

Having been out in Australia during the group stages your lack of effort on the thread had been noted by Osbourne.

By the way, think you will find it's a victory for Pool v Bolton on Saturday, followed by a victory at Bloomfield Road v Reading on Tuesday night. Osbourne will be at both of the matches backing the Pool boys.

Pool are still in with a "fighting chance" of Championship survival 2014-15.

England are poor, Pool are poor. Osbourne would of liked to of been in the trenches with you!

Cheer O - you are in the Black Book, don't worry.

NB KP (Kevin Pietersen) has signed for Surrey for the summer. By the time the "men in the Baggy Green Caps" arrive in the second half of the summer, KP will of played himself back into the English Test Side. Osbourne repeats - Osbourne cannot remember the Australian selectors ever leaving Don Bradman out of the Australian Test side. Bradman was not universally popular in the Australian dressing room - but there again, the Australian selectors actually wanted to beat the English - guess what they did. The English couldn't get Bradman out - just a thought to chew on from Osbourne.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2015 23:41]
(No subject) on 19:42 - Apr 1 with 2717 viewscamberwell1

(No subject) on 23:32 - Mar 31 by Osbourne

Osbourne here,

camberwell1,

You certainly have made "Osbourne's Black Book."

Osbourne had noticed your lack of a sense of humour via the "cricket world cup thread."

Having been out in Australia during the group stages your lack of effort on the thread had been noted by Osbourne.

By the way, think you will find it's a victory for Pool v Bolton on Saturday, followed by a victory at Bloomfield Road v Reading on Tuesday night. Osbourne will be at both of the matches backing the Pool boys.

Pool are still in with a "fighting chance" of Championship survival 2014-15.

England are poor, Pool are poor. Osbourne would of liked to of been in the trenches with you!

Cheer O - you are in the Black Book, don't worry.

NB KP (Kevin Pietersen) has signed for Surrey for the summer. By the time the "men in the Baggy Green Caps" arrive in the second half of the summer, KP will of played himself back into the English Test Side. Osbourne repeats - Osbourne cannot remember the Australian selectors ever leaving Don Bradman out of the Australian Test side. Bradman was not universally popular in the Australian dressing room - but there again, the Australian selectors actually wanted to beat the English - guess what they did. The English couldn't get Bradman out - just a thought to chew on from Osbourne.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2015 23:41]

Dear Osbourne

I know where KP's playing next year (it's a mile from where I'm sat) and it will be more for Surrey than England I guarantee.

Don't compare Bradman "The Don" with KP - they are worlds apart, one played cricket brilliantly and the other talks a good game and yes I have watched the latter many times. Indeed if Bradman were playing today, he'd bat so long KP wouldn't need to check his own coffin for his implement.

Delighted to have made your Noir livre btw - when will it get published? - Plse don't put me next to KO as I have standards and you may be amazed, a sense of humour.

Your predictions always make me chuckle. Best of luck !
(No subject) on 20:30 - Apr 1 with 2703 viewsmoney_money_money

(No subject) on 19:42 - Apr 1 by camberwell1

Dear Osbourne

I know where KP's playing next year (it's a mile from where I'm sat) and it will be more for Surrey than England I guarantee.

Don't compare Bradman "The Don" with KP - they are worlds apart, one played cricket brilliantly and the other talks a good game and yes I have watched the latter many times. Indeed if Bradman were playing today, he'd bat so long KP wouldn't need to check his own coffin for his implement.

Delighted to have made your Noir livre btw - when will it get published? - Plse don't put me next to KO as I have standards and you may be amazed, a sense of humour.

Your predictions always make me chuckle. Best of luck !

Ozz can I be in your Black Book please? not been on here for a couple of weeks , consequently have not seen your most recent drivel.
BTW "When Saturday Comes" ???? not very original is it , expected something a bit more imaginative given your (err , shall we say ) imagination.

cheers bud.
(No subject) on 21:25 - Apr 1 with 2688 viewsOsbourne

(No subject) on 20:30 - Apr 1 by money_money_money

Ozz can I be in your Black Book please? not been on here for a couple of weeks , consequently have not seen your most recent drivel.
BTW "When Saturday Comes" ???? not very original is it , expected something a bit more imaginative given your (err , shall we say ) imagination.

cheers bud.

"money money money,"

Osbourne is very disappointed with your last post. Had thought that of late, Osbourne and "money money money" had been getting on a lot more amiably. However, Osbourne has noticed your suspect attitude in the past. The latest post though, very disappointing :

".....can I be in your Black Book please?"

".....not seen your most recent drivel."

"BTW (Osbourne's comment, no abbreviations please "money," we are not all in the know, you know) "When Saturday Comes"???? not very original is it, expected something a bit more imaginative given your (err, shall we say) imagination."

"money money money" - cheeky monkey, you move at a fast rate of knots into "The Black Book."

As a rider though, Osbourne enjoyed the "bud" ending to your piece. So "money money money" you are in it, but, unlike some of the others already in it, there is certainly the eventuality of your expulsion from it. Osbourne thinks this latest post is just a sudden rush of blood to your head. Your in, but only just. Fancy actually requesting it when the "kindred Spirit" was flickering. Osbourne suspects "money" is simply trying to save face with his "friends" from the other side. How about showing some character "money?"
(No subject) on 21:55 - Apr 1 with 2668 viewsHertsseasider

(No subject) on 21:25 - Apr 1 by Osbourne

"money money money,"

Osbourne is very disappointed with your last post. Had thought that of late, Osbourne and "money money money" had been getting on a lot more amiably. However, Osbourne has noticed your suspect attitude in the past. The latest post though, very disappointing :

".....can I be in your Black Book please?"

".....not seen your most recent drivel."

"BTW (Osbourne's comment, no abbreviations please "money," we are not all in the know, you know) "When Saturday Comes"???? not very original is it, expected something a bit more imaginative given your (err, shall we say) imagination."

"money money money" - cheeky monkey, you move at a fast rate of knots into "The Black Book."

As a rider though, Osbourne enjoyed the "bud" ending to your piece. So "money money money" you are in it, but, unlike some of the others already in it, there is certainly the eventuality of your expulsion from it. Osbourne thinks this latest post is just a sudden rush of blood to your head. Your in, but only just. Fancy actually requesting it when the "kindred Spirit" was flickering. Osbourne suspects "money" is simply trying to save face with his "friends" from the other side. How about showing some character "money?"

Chuck me in your book ossie. You a re a WUM from the other site and whilst fun originally are now a bit sad.

"Schools Out London"

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) on 22:08 - Apr 1 with 2663 viewsOsbourne

(No subject) on 21:55 - Apr 1 by Hertsseasider

Chuck me in your book ossie. You a re a WUM from the other site and whilst fun originally are now a bit sad.

Osbourne here,

Hertsseasider,

"WUM" - Osbourne has said previously, could we keep the abbreviations to a minimum on here please? We are not "Free Masons" you know.

A word in your ear, Hertsseasider, this is AVFTT, the other side is "Fans on Line."

Into "The Black Book" you race. On past history, not much hope of relinquishment from it for you.

Blimey, Osbourne is thinking of opening his own "sense of humour shop" in the North West. Osbourne would make a fortune.
(No subject) on 14:14 - Apr 2 with 2595 viewsWizaard

(No subject) on 22:08 - Apr 1 by Osbourne

Osbourne here,

Hertsseasider,

"WUM" - Osbourne has said previously, could we keep the abbreviations to a minimum on here please? We are not "Free Masons" you know.

A word in your ear, Hertsseasider, this is AVFTT, the other side is "Fans on Line."

Into "The Black Book" you race. On past history, not much hope of relinquishment from it for you.

Blimey, Osbourne is thinking of opening his own "sense of humour shop" in the North West. Osbourne would make a fortune.

If it is a WUM (Wind Up Merchant for Os' benefit), it's a good effort to keep up the facade so long on so many topics.

(No subject) on 21:52 - Apr 2 with 2532 viewsOdinsRaven

(No subject) on 14:14 - Apr 2 by Wizaard

If it is a WUM (Wind Up Merchant for Os' benefit), it's a good effort to keep up the facade so long on so many topics.

Odin's raven would like to make it clear to Osbourne I have been on this site since day one well before Osbourne appeared from the mad hatters tea party up and out through the rabbit hole following Alice going the other way...

You're now on my list

Expect us
(No subject) on 22:11 - Apr 2 with 2529 viewsOsbourne

(No subject) on 21:52 - Apr 2 by OdinsRaven

Odin's raven would like to make it clear to Osbourne I have been on this site since day one well before Osbourne appeared from the mad hatters tea party up and out through the rabbit hole following Alice going the other way...

You're now on my list

Expect us

Blimey!

Osbourne often pops through "little Doors."

Osbourne can't see anything wrong with that.

Osbourne has said it before and will say it again :

"2014-15, it pays to keep it light at Bloomfield Road."

"Expect us?"
"You're now on my list" - do you have a "Black Book" too?

You will have to do better than that to be removed from "Osbourne's Black Book."
Look forward to hearing from you after the win at Bolton. Osbourne will be there trying to suck the ball into the Bolton Onion Bag.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2015 22:12]
Osbourne's Black Book. on 19:06 - May 17 with 2414 viewsOsbourne

(No subject) on 22:11 - Apr 2 by Osbourne

Blimey!

Osbourne often pops through "little Doors."

Osbourne can't see anything wrong with that.

Osbourne has said it before and will say it again :

"2014-15, it pays to keep it light at Bloomfield Road."

"Expect us?"
"You're now on my list" - do you have a "Black Book" too?

You will have to do better than that to be removed from "Osbourne's Black Book."
Look forward to hearing from you after the win at Bolton. Osbourne will be there trying to suck the ball into the Bolton Onion Bag.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2015 22:12]

Osbourne's Black Book

It is filling up nicely!
(No subject) on 19:19 - May 17 with 2399 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

(No subject) on 14:14 - Apr 2 by Wizaard

Wiz

it's a facade alright.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Osbourne's Black Book. on 20:29 - May 17 with 2373 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne's Black Book. on 19:06 - May 17 by Osbourne

Osbourne's Black Book

It is filling up nicely!

Osbourne here,

Osbourne's posts are being eliminated by an AVFTT administrator quicker than Blackpool shipped goals in 2014-15!

AVFTT censorship - disturbing.

Cheer Os.
[Post edited 17 May 2015 20:29]
Osbourne's Black Book. on 20:31 - May 17 with 2365 viewsPlumbs

Osbourne's Black Book. on 20:29 - May 17 by Osbourne

Osbourne here,

Osbourne's posts are being eliminated by an AVFTT administrator quicker than Blackpool shipped goals in 2014-15!

AVFTT censorship - disturbing.

Cheer Os.
[Post edited 17 May 2015 20:29]

Good grief.

In fact isnt that Good grief 2?

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Osbourne's Black Book. on 22:30 - May 17 with 2335 viewsHarryHorse

Osbourne's Black Book. on 20:31 - May 17 by Plumbs

Good grief.

In fact isnt that Good grief 2?

HarryHorse is rather proud of being first in the book - although quite what for is anyone's guess . Probably would have been quicker to list who isn't in it come to think of it
Osbourne's Black Book. on 08:39 - May 18 with 2303 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne's Black Book. on 22:30 - May 17 by HarryHorse

HarryHorse is rather proud of being first in the book - although quite what for is anyone's guess . Probably would have been quicker to list who isn't in it come to think of it

Osbourne here,

Thanks for that Harry. Osbourne will have a quick review of your entry into the "Black Book," and report back. It is possible to be removed from the "Black Book" you know, if it is worrying you that you are in there.

Your idea about listing posters who are, shall we say, more relaxed about Osbourne on AVFTT then Osbourne can certainly oblige. Osbourne lists a few of the many :

AVFTT
tangerinemoss
Plumbs
PNENiL
hindu seasider
BringBackTheRedRoom
BigHandsOliverKahn
blackpoolrock
Giro
AllezBlackpool
Since1967
Stu
LaLa
Scratchingshed
ribble
Janegallagher
TC Tangerine
terminallytangerine
Mephistopheles
Poolseasider

These posters you see, Mr Harry Horse, are proper football fans, they have what could be described as, at least some type of accommodating intellect and sense of humour.

Osbourne does not always keep it light, however, Osbourne prefers to keep it light when he can. It helps.

The "small percentage AVFTT lampooning" scares Osbourne not a jolt.

Roll on Pool's 2015-16 season in Division One. Osbourne, underestimating his impact on some AVFTT posters has decided to stay for the ride. Look forward to more Osbourne posts Mr Harry Horse and friends. Lets see if Osbourne can educate you on how to actually follow and support a football team - "Fat Chance" or to take a leaf from the same book, "Pigs might fly."

Look out for more Osbourne posts.

NB Preston North End into the Championship by beating Swindon at Wembley 2015 will actually help Pool's cause. PNE are a real threat to Pool in Division One. Osbourne hopes they beat Swindon, Pool don't want to be bothering about PNE fixtures 2015-16 on Pools road back to the Championship. It's how Osbourne sees it. Is Osbourne entitled to an educated opinion? Osbourne wonders?

Cheer Os - just for now!
Osbourne's Black Book. on 19:38 - May 18 with 2254 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne's Black Book. on 08:39 - May 18 by Osbourne

Osbourne here,

Thanks for that Harry. Osbourne will have a quick review of your entry into the "Black Book," and report back. It is possible to be removed from the "Black Book" you know, if it is worrying you that you are in there.

Your idea about listing posters who are, shall we say, more relaxed about Osbourne on AVFTT then Osbourne can certainly oblige. Osbourne lists a few of the many :

AVFTT
tangerinemoss
Plumbs
PNENiL
hindu seasider
BringBackTheRedRoom
BigHandsOliverKahn
blackpoolrock
Giro
AllezBlackpool
Since1967
Stu
LaLa
Scratchingshed
ribble
Janegallagher
TC Tangerine
terminallytangerine
Mephistopheles
Poolseasider

These posters you see, Mr Harry Horse, are proper football fans, they have what could be described as, at least some type of accommodating intellect and sense of humour.

Osbourne does not always keep it light, however, Osbourne prefers to keep it light when he can. It helps.

The "small percentage AVFTT lampooning" scares Osbourne not a jolt.

Roll on Pool's 2015-16 season in Division One. Osbourne, underestimating his impact on some AVFTT posters has decided to stay for the ride. Look forward to more Osbourne posts Mr Harry Horse and friends. Lets see if Osbourne can educate you on how to actually follow and support a football team - "Fat Chance" or to take a leaf from the same book, "Pigs might fly."

Look out for more Osbourne posts.

NB Preston North End into the Championship by beating Swindon at Wembley 2015 will actually help Pool's cause. PNE are a real threat to Pool in Division One. Osbourne hopes they beat Swindon, Pool don't want to be bothering about PNE fixtures 2015-16 on Pools road back to the Championship. It's how Osbourne sees it. Is Osbourne entitled to an educated opinion? Osbourne wonders?

Cheer Os - just for now!

Osbourne here,

"hopinandwishin" has just been popped into the "Black Book."

Blimey, Osbourne thought that you lot in the North West had good footballing brains and a sense of humour.

The point is, that the majority have.

The lampooning of Osbourne continues by the few.

Osbourne is most definitely not looking for sympathy but Osbourne finds the lack of a sense of humour by the few on AVFTT unbelievable.

Osbourne keeps it light. Is there really a problem with that?

Blackpool have just recorded the lowest ever points total recorded in the Championship. Blackpool FC are again manager less with the 2015-16 campaign in Division One looming. How many players are still contracted at Bloomfield Road at present?

Worry about the real issues, not a Blackpool FC follower who posts in the 3rd person singular.

Osbourne says, how untopping.

Osbourne still not sure if he can be bothered to waste his football knowledge and literacy skills on a minority who enjoy a lampooning.

At least AVFTT actually talks about the football. "Fans on Line" site, what a joke. The uncouthness and aggression on there is disturbing. Very disturbing.

Cheer Os.
- nb AVFTT, if you do not like these little smileys, then do not offer them to posters.
Osbourne's Black Book. on 23:07 - May 18 with 2239 viewsTwelveAngryMen

Osbourne's Black Book. on 19:38 - May 18 by Osbourne

Osbourne here,

"hopinandwishin" has just been popped into the "Black Book."

Blimey, Osbourne thought that you lot in the North West had good footballing brains and a sense of humour.

The point is, that the majority have.

The lampooning of Osbourne continues by the few.

Osbourne is most definitely not looking for sympathy but Osbourne finds the lack of a sense of humour by the few on AVFTT unbelievable.

Osbourne keeps it light. Is there really a problem with that?

Blackpool have just recorded the lowest ever points total recorded in the Championship. Blackpool FC are again manager less with the 2015-16 campaign in Division One looming. How many players are still contracted at Bloomfield Road at present?

Worry about the real issues, not a Blackpool FC follower who posts in the 3rd person singular.

Osbourne says, how untopping.

Osbourne still not sure if he can be bothered to waste his football knowledge and literacy skills on a minority who enjoy a lampooning.

At least AVFTT actually talks about the football. "Fans on Line" site, what a joke. The uncouthness and aggression on there is disturbing. Very disturbing.

Cheer Os.
- nb AVFTT, if you do not like these little smileys, then do not offer them to posters.

Attention seeker of the highest order

#footballfirst

Osbourne's Black Book. on 01:53 - May 19 with 2224 viewsHertsseasider

Osbourne's Black Book. on 23:07 - May 18 by TwelveAngryMen

Attention seeker of the highest order

And the reason a lot of people don't use this site

"Schools Out London"

Osbourne's Black Book. on 07:17 - May 19 with 2199 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne's Black Book. on 01:53 - May 19 by Hertsseasider

And the reason a lot of people don't use this site

Osbourne here,

Let's just see, Osbourne notices the user names of the last 2 posters. "TwelveAngryMen" and "Hertsseasider."

Are they already in "The Black Book."

O what a surprise they are!

Three sentances of wisdom from "The mighty Osbourne." - That's humour by the way!

1. If a lot of people do not use AVFTT because Osbourne posts on AVFTT, then Osbourne is so sorry.

2. "We read to know that we are not alone." A Mr C.S. Lewis quote. C.S. Lewis was a writer and author. Osbourne loves that quote. Osbourne also enjoys sharing it with his friends on AVFTT. Some might digest the quote and enjoy it to. Communal you see.

3. "Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die."

Don't worry too much. If the lampooning outweighs the "oiling of Osbourne's wheels" then Osbourne is not long for AVFTT. Osbourne has got better things to do with his time. However, Osbourne also enjoys his Saturday afternoons and Tuesday evenings at Bloomfield Road, so just at the moment, viewpoints on AVFTT are still of interest to Osbourne.

Blackpool Football Club hierarchy and supporters certainly got it right at Bloomfield Road 2014-15, didn't they!

Cheer Os.
Never fear, "TwelveAngryMen" and "Hertsseasider" with good behaviour you can exit "Osbourne's Black Book." However, especially, "Hertsseasider," your acidic posting is of a nature that Osbourne fears there is not much hope for you.

However, things can change. Can a leopard change its spots? Osbourne wonders?

"The mighty Osbourne." - How amusing! How little you know!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024