Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our scouting network? 23:23 - Apr 2 with 2713 viewsSweyns_Eye

It seems our days of scouting in 'boro are long behind us, but how big is it these days? Does anyone know if we have scouts operating in different countries and do they work for the club or are they more freelance? Surely the need to find players who can fit in to 'the Swansea way' means we need to have scouts fine tuned to the way the club operates?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Our scouting network? on 23:37 - Apr 2 with 2688 viewsKilkennyjack

Over the last 18 months we have signed a whole team of u21 players who did not come through the swans academy. Not least Barrow, Grimes, Fulton, Gorre, King, Kingsley, daniel james, Zabret, Gogic, Gallifuoco, Hanley, demetriou.......so somebody is scouting for the club.

Beware of the Risen People

Our scouting network? on 07:36 - Apr 3 with 2558 viewsEdmundo

Our scouting network? on 23:37 - Apr 2 by Kilkennyjack

Over the last 18 months we have signed a whole team of u21 players who did not come through the swans academy. Not least Barrow, Grimes, Fulton, Gorre, King, Kingsley, daniel james, Zabret, Gogic, Gallifuoco, Hanley, demetriou.......so somebody is scouting for the club.

Hence why the U21's and under 18's are doing so well. Oh...and that special type of football that they all play.

Exciting times when we can get a small percentage through to first team 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Our scouting network? on 10:11 - Apr 3 with 2430 viewswhiterock

Our scouting network? on 07:36 - Apr 3 by Edmundo

Hence why the U21's and under 18's are doing so well. Oh...and that special type of football that they all play.

Exciting times when we can get a small percentage through to first team 👍

We have scouts all over, Dave Leadbetter is in over all control but covered we have one in Scotland and the North of England, enland, Ireland, one that covers Holland belgium and Germany, another Central europe, one in South America, we also have good eyes in North America too, all in all we're pretty much a different animal to three or four years back
Our scouting network? on 10:55 - Apr 3 with 2381 viewsmagicdaps10

We also have a full time scout in Spain.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Our scouting network? on 12:23 - Apr 3 with 2318 viewsSweyns_Eye

Some good answers there that answered what I hoped we would have. It should stand us in good stead for the future. We've come a long way in a comparatively short time.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024