Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This board 21:35 - Apr 3 with 1155 viewsstu

Seems to have picked up a bit today.

Tangerine is the new black

This board on 21:46 - Apr 3 with 1146 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

The standard of posts is always pretty high, with one or two glaring exceptions. Extra numbers are nice though.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

This board on 23:08 - Apr 3 with 1127 viewssteve_g

This board on 21:46 - Apr 3 by basilrobbiereborn

The standard of posts is always pretty high, with one or two glaring exceptions. Extra numbers are nice though.

Am more an observer these days than a contributor on here but in terms of functionality, presentation and diversity of football posts this board is better than Fansonline. That site has be one so engrossed in the Oyston's affairs that it's lost the essence of being a football board.

Understandable as that is the one underlying issue which affects everything about the club but it seems if you are genuinely interested in the football side of the club then you're almost shot down. Maybe where this board can come in to it's own?

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

This board on 23:16 - Apr 3 with 1124 viewsAVFTT

This board on 23:08 - Apr 3 by steve_g

Am more an observer these days than a contributor on here but in terms of functionality, presentation and diversity of football posts this board is better than Fansonline. That site has be one so engrossed in the Oyston's affairs that it's lost the essence of being a football board.

Understandable as that is the one underlying issue which affects everything about the club but it seems if you are genuinely interested in the football side of the club then you're almost shot down. Maybe where this board can come in to it's own?

Good news is that we're having another redesign over summer and we'll bringing you even more interaction and features at the start of the new season.

We're always after ideas, new contributors, ways of providing something different and suggestions of how to improve the board and bring in new readers and posters and so feel free to tell us what you want.
This board on 23:20 - Apr 3 with 1118 viewsribble

Plenty of activity on here today. Good to see.
This board on 23:26 - Apr 3 with 1116 viewswe_are_Superior

This board on 23:20 - Apr 3 by ribble

Plenty of activity on here today. Good to see.

Blimey, this is a surprise .. nothing but tumbleweed when I came on a week ago! I think this site chose the worst possible time to launch as it got buried under allegations of Oyston collusion and a backlash from fans who liked the old format of the old board.

Personally I like the functionality and modern look of this board but I do like the way the old board has one post to each page so you don't have to keep clicking through pages to read all the messages and I like the diversity and range of o/t's which you don't seem to get on here,

There is room for both and maybe more features and interaction will see this board flourish but we also need something more to talk about than the Oyston's and at the moment they are the thorn in the side of everything.

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

This board on 01:42 - Apr 4 with 1100 viewsOsbourne

This board on 23:26 - Apr 3 by we_are_Superior

Blimey, this is a surprise .. nothing but tumbleweed when I came on a week ago! I think this site chose the worst possible time to launch as it got buried under allegations of Oyston collusion and a backlash from fans who liked the old format of the old board.

Personally I like the functionality and modern look of this board but I do like the way the old board has one post to each page so you don't have to keep clicking through pages to read all the messages and I like the diversity and range of o/t's which you don't seem to get on here,

There is room for both and maybe more features and interaction will see this board flourish but we also need something more to talk about than the Oyston's and at the moment they are the thorn in the side of everything.

Osbourne here,

"we are superior,"

Cannot recall a poster on AVFTT posting under the name of "tumbleweed?"

Could you kindly let AVFTT know who you are referring to?

Osbourne has a few ideas about which poster you are referring to, but "tumbleweed" doesn't exist on here.

Talk the language please, no "smokescreens" on AVFTT, let us know.
This board on 03:26 - Apr 4 with 1094 viewsseasider13

Did anyone look at the scorers at the Donny 0 Bradford 3 game, only McKenzie , Clarke and MacMahon, all Seasiders, what is going on, is there something in the water at Bloomfield Road,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

This board on 09:03 - Apr 4 with 1076 viewsBringBelekonBack

This board on 03:26 - Apr 4 by seasider13

Did anyone look at the scorers at the Donny 0 Bradford 3 game, only McKenzie , Clarke and MacMahon, all Seasiders, what is going on, is there something in the water at Bloomfield Road,

Just goes to show Seasider13 that Blackpool has become a rotten place in the last few years where players feel undermined and we have sent them out with a disadvantage. Hopefully a new crop of players and a new set of ideals might change that but I somehow doubt it.

As for this board - I like it - clean - easy to navigate and surprised more don't use it.
Login to get fewer ads

This board on 10:34 - Apr 4 with 1066 viewsstu

Yep as the saying goes 'something rotten in the state of Denmark'

Good to see board still busy today

Tangerine is the new black

This board on 14:33 - Apr 4 with 1046 viewsseasider13

I see Steve Davies has scored for the Blades against the Tykes,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

This board on 12:43 - Apr 5 with 1014 viewsAVFTTConvert

The old board is still far better populated - I think this board should be football exclusive and maybe get more banter from other fans etc - not sure how big the FansNetwork is?

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

This board on 15:36 - Apr 5 with 999 viewsBFC_Tim

Amazed the other board still works - pretty sure one day it will just implode! Interesting that none of the protest groups seem to post on here?

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

This board on 16:44 - Apr 5 with 981 viewsjanegallagher

Good to see a bit more traffic over the last few days

Wow great goal from Defoe. Weekend of great goals.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2015 16:46]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024