Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Green Shoots? 12:45 - Apr 5 with 1180 viewsoneswallow

Everyone seems to be a bit more optimistic about things after the Bolton game - has a corner been turned? I do think relegation will be a chance to draw a thick line under this horrific season and the sooner the released list is announced the better.
Green Shoots? on 13:28 - Apr 5 with 1165 viewsscratchingshed

Do they? Maybe Bolton were just a poor side on the day? Still think we'll be relegated next season to league 2 if things don't drastically change, manager, chairman, owner, all have to go for me.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2015 13:30]
Green Shoots? on 17:22 - Apr 5 with 1143 viewsOsbourne

Green Shoots? on 13:28 - Apr 5 by scratchingshed

Do they? Maybe Bolton were just a poor side on the day? Still think we'll be relegated next season to league 2 if things don't drastically change, manager, chairman, owner, all have to go for me.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2015 13:30]

It will certainly be interesting to be at Bloomfield Road for the opening game of the 2015-16 season.

Osbourne wonders what one will find?

2015-16 season ticket prices? I wonder. £195.30?
Squad of 18 for the opening game? I wonder.
State of the pitch (Neil Diamond) I wonder.
Attendance? I wonder.

Pity the 2014-15 "survival game" is hanging by a worn piece of string now. Osbourne really thinks Pool could and should of made it last longer. Osbourne hopes Rotherham lose at home to Brighton tomorrow.
Green Shoots? on 22:43 - Apr 5 with 1108 viewsBFC_Tim

Green Shoots? on 17:22 - Apr 5 by Osbourne

It will certainly be interesting to be at Bloomfield Road for the opening game of the 2015-16 season.

Osbourne wonders what one will find?

2015-16 season ticket prices? I wonder. £195.30?
Squad of 18 for the opening game? I wonder.
State of the pitch (Neil Diamond) I wonder.
Attendance? I wonder.

Pity the 2014-15 "survival game" is hanging by a worn piece of string now. Osbourne really thinks Pool could and should of made it last longer. Osbourne hopes Rotherham lose at home to Brighton tomorrow.

My problem is that as soon as we see any green shoots the Oyston's usually come along in their hob nailed boots and trample all over them!!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024