Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Waddington 09:51 - Apr 11 with 1945 viewsSTHolder

Did he ever sign? Best of the youth players in my opinion but have heard he wants away in the summer (Brighton being spoken of).
Mark Waddington on 23:51 - Apr 11 with 1851 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Not heard he has. Got injured at a bad time so maybe not had a new offer sonce that.
Mark Waddington on 08:57 - Apr 18 with 1658 viewsoneswallow

Mark Waddington on 23:51 - Apr 11 by BigHandsOliverKahn

Not heard he has. Got injured at a bad time so maybe not had a new offer sonce that.

Best young midfielder we have and from what I hear nail on for a move to Brighton.
Mark Waddington on 19:03 - Apr 18 with 1626 viewsfamousgrouse

Mark Waddington on 08:57 - Apr 18 by oneswallow

Best young midfielder we have and from what I hear nail on for a move to Brighton.

From the short cameo appearances we've seen him he has the advantage over the other products from the youth team because of his physical attributes alone. The others, despite some fleeting glimpses of a future, will be mullered in League 1 because they have no physical presence. They are worth keeping for another season to develop further, but by no means are they ready for inclusion in the first team squad on a regular basis. It would ruin their potential. Of the ones we have seen recently Barkhuizen seems to have a bit more about him and could improve with an extended run, but if we're pinning our hopes on a youth policy we will be found sadly lacking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024