Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank Knight Appeal 08:43 - Apr 18 with 4009 viewsOrioltwins

Impressively now over £8k - might run out of steam by the end of the weekend but a huge chunk of Frank's savings have been saved

http://www.gofundme.com/s5bbb8r

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Frank Knight Appeal on 08:47 - Apr 18 with 4005 viewsAVFTTConvert

It is a great effort - more than anything reading the comments from those who have contributed who are supporting Frank as much as condoning the actions of the Oyston's.

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

Frank Knight Appeal on 08:56 - Apr 18 with 3996 viewsoneswallow

Frank Knight Appeal on 08:47 - Apr 18 by AVFTTConvert

It is a great effort - more than anything reading the comments from those who have contributed who are supporting Frank as much as condoning the actions of the Oyston's.

Remember him as Platos from AVFTT and Vital .. always reminded me of this miserable old git - bet he's bloody loving the attention and fame! That said, well done to the fans!

Frank Knight Appeal on 12:40 - Apr 18 with 3967 viewsWizaard

Frank Knight Appeal on 08:56 - Apr 18 by oneswallow

Remember him as Platos from AVFTT and Vital .. always reminded me of this miserable old git - bet he's bloody loving the attention and fame! That said, well done to the fans!

Picking up again today. £11,000 not far off now. All very good but why were people not as generous for previous requests for support of the other affected fans? I
Frank Knight Appeal on 15:34 - Apr 18 with 3936 viewsOdinsRaven

Frank Knight Appeal on 12:40 - Apr 18 by Wizaard

Picking up again today. £11,000 not far off now. All very good but why were people not as generous for previous requests for support of the other affected fans? I

Over twelve grand now
Frank Knight Appeal on 09:41 - Apr 19 with 3840 viewschesterbfc

Frank Knight Appeal on 15:34 - Apr 18 by OdinsRaven

Over twelve grand now

£14k and still risin, keep on believing, The O,s BIGGEST BLUNDER, Why dont they get the monkey off their back? Apologize,stop any other actions, Unite the majority of the club by Either
Putting the club up for sale inc the ground
or Fully backing a proper manager
Frank Knight Appeal on 14:49 - Apr 19 with 3769 viewsseasider13

Frank Knight Appeal on 12:40 - Apr 18 by Wizaard

I donated the other day as i hate the fact that he went after an o.a.p.

I think the apology was enough, but to gouge 20k from him is just plain wrong imo.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Frank Knight Appeal on 12:27 - Apr 20 with 3620 viewsOldSkool

Well done to `the mob' and other football fans for breaching the £20K mark. Outstanding.
Sending out a message, loud and clear!
Frank Knight Appeal on 20:27 - Apr 20 with 3527 viewsribble

Frank Knight Appeal on 12:27 - Apr 20 by OldSkool

Well done to `the mob' and other football fans for breaching the £20K mark. Outstanding.
Sending out a message, loud and clear!

Hell of a response from the fans, including many from other clubs. A PR disaster of almost Ratneresque proportions for the Oystons and one entirely of their own making.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024