Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On way home 17:57 - Apr 18 with 1395 viewslemongreentea

Even though pool lost felt they looked better than Fulham who looked poor. If Cameron (I think) who was put clear twice early on, one on one with their keeper had scored instead of hitting the post and making a wrong choice the second then the rest of the afternoon would have been easy. Second half seemed to largely pass me by apart from the fellow in the pink/red dress with the blonde wig who ran on and put the ball in the back of the Fulham net. Missed Madines effort in stoppage time as I was on my way out. A bit of protest chanting, Fulham fans made their contribution. North and South stands sparsely populated. Nice sunny day, women always look better I think.(Not the bloke who ran on).
On way home on 19:07 - Apr 18 with 1368 viewsfamousgrouse

Shame the PA man never played "Glad all Over" when the ball went into Fulham's net - it was one of the best we've seen this season!
On way home on 20:29 - Apr 18 with 1339 viewsribble

A game we deserved more from certainly and Pool played some reasonable stuff from time to time. We had enough chances to bury things in the first five minutes but we didn't so, inevitably, they go up the pitch and score from one of their few threatening attacks in the game. We did look the better team throughout but It has to be said that Fulham were no great shakes and I fear for them next season unless they invest.

Not a great game overall with all the atmosphere of a pre-season friendly, protest chances aside. A foretaste of what to expect next season, I'm afraid.

You mean it wasn't a woman???
On way home on 23:08 - Apr 18 with 1298 viewsOsbourne

On way home on 20:29 - Apr 18 by ribble

A game we deserved more from certainly and Pool played some reasonable stuff from time to time. We had enough chances to bury things in the first five minutes but we didn't so, inevitably, they go up the pitch and score from one of their few threatening attacks in the game. We did look the better team throughout but It has to be said that Fulham were no great shakes and I fear for them next season unless they invest.

Not a great game overall with all the atmosphere of a pre-season friendly, protest chances aside. A foretaste of what to expect next season, I'm afraid.

You mean it wasn't a woman???

Osbourne here,

Good Pool goal by the Lady who came on to the pitch in the 2nd half! Full marks to the Fulham keeper who gave her the ball and then watched it fly into his net!

Pool 1 Fulham 1

Funny!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024