Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. 12:05 - May 9 with 7842 viewsJackfath

She added: "The people of Scotland have spoken. They have placed their trust in the SNP to represent them in Westminster as well as Holyrood.

"These 56 SNP MPs will represent the interests of all in Scotland."

She called the SNP's victory in Scotland "unprecedented" in UK politics and added: "People voted for an SNP manifesto that had ending austerity as its number one priority. That is the priority these men and women will now take to the very heart of the Westminster agenda.

"It cannot and will not be business as usual when it comes to Westminster's dealing with Scotland.

"My message today to Westminster is this - Scotland's voice will be heard in Westminster now more loudly than it has ever been before."

Wales - soon to be a marginalised third world country. Why oh why are the Welsh so slow to wake up to what is going on.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 12:07 - May 9 with 2265 viewsdgt73

Have you been drinking again.....every Saturday you start these crazy rants......

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 12:08 - May 9 with 2262 viewsJackfath

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 12:07 - May 9 by dgt73

Have you been drinking again.....every Saturday you start these crazy rants......

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 12:13 - May 9 with 2243 viewsC_jack

If you think Wales is becoming a third world country now, you'd be shocked to see what it would be like if Plaid got any sort of control.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 12:14 - May 9 with 2243 viewsJackfath

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 12:13 - May 9 by C_jack

If you think Wales is becoming a third world country now, you'd be shocked to see what it would be like if Plaid got any sort of control.

Yeah. Much better to have the Conservatives rape us all.

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 12:20 - May 9 with 2226 viewsC_jack

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 12:14 - May 9 by Jackfath

Yeah. Much better to have the Conservatives rape us all.

Poverty levels would jump up massively under Plaid, as everyone would be 'weaker together', which is the mindset of a party like PC

These myths and scare stories about the conservatives are just pathetic now, you have to wonder why anyone doesn't vote for Labour every time? I mean they've only had 90 years to do something, give them another chance ffs
[Post edited 9 May 2015 12:21]

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 12:21 - May 9 with 2222 viewsmax936

I nominate Jackfath to lead us to a better more profitable Wales

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 12:22 - May 9 with 2214 viewsJackfath

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 12:20 - May 9 by C_jack

Poverty levels would jump up massively under Plaid, as everyone would be 'weaker together', which is the mindset of a party like PC

These myths and scare stories about the conservatives are just pathetic now, you have to wonder why anyone doesn't vote for Labour every time? I mean they've only had 90 years to do something, give them another chance ffs
[Post edited 9 May 2015 12:21]

The rich get richer, the rest can fuc off.
[Post edited 9 May 2015 12:37]

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 12:30 - May 9 with 2200 viewsAquinas

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 12:22 - May 9 by Jackfath

Stop being such a teacher.
Login to get fewer ads

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 12:39 - May 9 with 2174 viewsdgt73

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 12:22 - May 9 by Jackfath

The truth is.....if someone, who is prepared to work hard, will make a decent living. Yes there are exceptions, like there are exceptions for everything.

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 12:55 - May 9 with 2136 viewsJackfath

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 12:39 - May 9 by dgt73

The truth is.....if someone, who is prepared to work hard, will make a decent living. Yes there are exceptions, like there are exceptions for everything.

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 12:56 - May 9 with 2135 viewslifelong

I fully agree.

A huge opportunity missed by Plaid Cymru.
A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:15 - May 9 with 2103 viewstrampie

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 12:56 - May 9 by lifelong

I fully agree.

A huge opportunity missed by Plaid Cymru.

Missed by the people lifelong, not the party and that is the point the people will have the Government they deserve and I said that before the election.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:20 - May 9 with 2094 viewslifelong

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:15 - May 9 by trampie

Missed by the people lifelong, not the party and that is the point the people will have the Government they deserve and I said that before the election.

The party had plenty of exposure and the leadership didn't produce the goods.

Wales has just voted for more of the same, it's disappointing.
A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:25 - May 9 with 2084 viewsNeath_Jack

The party needs someone with a bit more panache and media savvy. Look at what the Sturgeon done for the Jockanese. Hopefully they will be all over the SNP to learn from their success. I don't think Leanne is a bad sort, just not the one to take the party on to the next step.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:26 - May 9 with 2087 viewsyescomeon

The priority for Wales has to be home rule, asap. The independence debate is one for another day. I personally don't care which party it is that achieves this but the only party I trust as a voice for Wales (if not of Wales) is Plaid at this moment in time.

Upthecity!

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:30 - May 9 with 2075 viewsC_jack

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:15 - May 9 by trampie

Patronising guff, why is it hard for someone to comprehend that the people of Wales are intelligent enough to realise that voting in a party like Plaid would set everyone back about 50 years.

We need progression, not regression

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:34 - May 9 with 2067 viewslifelong

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:30 - May 9 by C_jack

Patronising guff, why is it hard for someone to comprehend that the people of Wales are intelligent enough to realise that voting in a party like Plaid would set everyone back about 50 years.

Like more food banks and bedroom tax?
A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:36 - May 9 with 2057 viewsLord_Bony

The roaring lion of Scotland will now go into action ....the rest of the UK will have to give into its endless demands...to the cost of Wales and N.Ireland.

Like it or not this election will have repercussions for us..we are the runt of the litter and will be given the scraps of the lions share.

Unfortunately,I think we are now in a no win situation...we have to suck that tit of Westminster for as long as we can and take what we can get.

The alternative is we are too weak to stand on our own as we could not fund ourselves and self govern...it just could not be done financially we would end up like Albania in a few short years...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:37 - May 9 with 2050 viewstrampie

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:30 - May 9 by C_jack

Do you think progression is having a million people use foodbanks, people on minimum wage and zero hour contracts ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:41 - May 9 with 2036 viewsC_jack

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:34 - May 9 by lifelong

Like more food banks and bedroom tax?

There's no such thing as the 'bedroom tax', it's called the under-occupancy charge, and was a fair idea in principle, but implemented badly.

You think we'd have less food banks with Plaid Cymru in power? We'd have many, many more.

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:42 - May 9 with 2034 viewsdgt73

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:37 - May 9 by trampie

Do you think progression is having a million people use foodbanks, people on minimum wage and zero hour contracts ?

Million people use food banks ????????????????

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:50 - May 9 with 2021 viewswaynekerr55

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:41 - May 9 by C_jack

There's no such thing as the 'bedroom tax', it's called the under-occupancy charge, and was a fair idea in principle, but implemented badly.

You think we'd have less food banks with Plaid Cymru in power? We'd have many, many more.

I hope terms like "bedroom tax" and "tax avoidance" are banned in the next term of parliament.

It's tax EVASION 😷😷😷😷😷

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:54 - May 9 with 2011 viewsC_jack

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:37 - May 9 by trampie

Are you being purposely dull or just exercising your inner Stalin? the minimum wage will always exist and I think you'll find has increased in the last 5 years. Zero hour contracts have been abused for years, that's including under a Labour government. Would you rather no zero hour contracts? and people got nothing? of course you would, in your rosey idyllic paradise.

And let's get this out there about food banks, there are a large percentage of people using them who simply, with better financial management, could avoid them completely. That's a fact.

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:56 - May 9 with 2007 viewsHighjack

A million people might use foodbanks but I would like to see the figures of how many of those people NEED to use them and aren't just out for a free meal.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:58 - May 9 with 1996 viewstrampie

A massive kick up the arse for Wales and its people is needed. on 13:26 - May 9 by yescomeon

The priority for Wales has to be home rule, asap. The independence debate is one for another day. I personally don't care which party it is that achieves this but the only party I trust as a voice for Wales (if not of Wales) is Plaid at this moment in time.

Yescomeon I used to write years ago that the UK was on the verge of breaking up, I was dismissed as a crank by some thicko's that could not see the potential, but everyone is talking about it now and there has been a referendum that was very close against all the odds since then, I always thought the Scots would go at the second time of asking [just like Wales voting for an Assembly at the second time of asking], not many would argue against that scenario happening now.

The reason I was writing about the break up of the UK was the prospect of perpetual Tory Governments, Scotland and Wales will not like that, it would not be some sort of cultural thing, but a political one the Celtic countries won't like perpetual right wing Tory Governments, Scotland has woken up to Labour being red Tories so they will not accept red or blue Tory policies if they can help it.

Wales has 22% of the population not born in Wales [Scotland only has 9%] they nearly all come from England, loads of that English immigrant population are happy with Tory policies, Wales is overrun, its just the way it is, I have no problem with that but how culturally alike are they to Welsh people ?, not necessarily Welsh speakers but culturally Welsh people ?
Welsh people should have voted for Plaid they now will have to suffer Tory dog eat dog policies designed to look after people of a certain class mainly residing in the South of England.

Its nothing personal to our friends in England but Wales would be better off independent under the EU umbrella, we could sell our energy - water, electricity [most important commodity in the world], we could become a tax haven [don't know what the lovely Leanne would say about that but we could], we could become a tourist hot spot, mountains, sea and history [more castles per square mile than anywhere in the world].

Mrs Thatcher's legacy is developing all the time at the moment its the creation of new Labour in a few years it could be the break up of the UK as the beginning of the divide could be traced back to her reign.
[Post edited 9 May 2015 14:05]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024