Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Jazz Richards Thread 21:22 - May 11 with 3191 viewsmarchamjack

Just putting it up here now to save time later

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:07 - May 12 with 814 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:05 - May 12 by ymaohyd

Turk...cheeky git

I'm a Baglan boy!

Well, you do look like one! A Burk maybe then lol ......

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:12 - May 12 with 796 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:02 - May 12 by icecoldjack

Jazz Richards needs a lucky break IMO, at one time he was looking like a great prospect for us,if memory servesme well Taylor came in and made the position his own and Jazz then lost momentum .

He will be a decent pro but needs to learn his craft at a lower league and then progress from there, lets be honest how many though Shaun Mcdonald would make the step up to prem level?

My point here is that Jazz is doing hi best and not only learning in the hardest league but for these last few years he has been playing a position he is not used to, after all he has always been a midfielder by trade converted to play full back .

We all know the boy isn't quite up to the mark but given enough time im sure he will be, problem is that he has probably missed the boat with the Swans as the team has progressed further than his current ability, no shame in that as the guy hardly plays games for us and is always a bit rusty when then stepping in.

He needs to move on and do what shuan has done, he has never really let us down when called upon and being a swansea lad im sure he tries his best every game, i wish him well but for his own future he needs to concentrate on finding the the right club to suit his current level and then grow with them.

Most of our team were cast offs from prem/championship sides and they all came through later on, thinking Gower,Britton,Tate,Butler,Monk,Ash,Taylor,Pratey etc.

Some times the timing isn't quite right, i think we all know this including monk and jazz.

FFS, he's not a kid anymore. A footballer without a football brain is useless. You can't learn that.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:14 - May 12 with 795 viewsraynor94

What a prick you are, swans fan my arse!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:16 - May 12 with 789 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:14 - May 12 by raynor94

At last, the voice of erm, treason

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:16 - May 12 with 786 viewsItchySphincter

Yeah you're right Jazz is brilliant.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:22 - May 12 with 771 viewsDewi1jack

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:14 - May 12 by raynor94

Think this could apply to a few on PS tonight.
Cracking win , excellent team spirit with a little bit of good luck (for a change!!) and still some aren't happy.
I s'pose when you're married to a playboy type model, earning in excess of £20 million p.a., holidaying with celebs, having tea with Her Maj regularly and a yacht to rival Abramovich's, you have to have a whine about something

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:28 - May 12 with 765 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:22 - May 12 by Dewi1jack

Think this could apply to a few on PS tonight.
Cracking win , excellent team spirit with a little bit of good luck (for a change!!) and still some aren't happy.
I s'pose when you're married to a playboy type model, earning in excess of £20 million p.a., holidaying with celebs, having tea with Her Maj regularly and a yacht to rival Abramovich's, you have to have a whine about something

The thing is the phrase Raynor has adopted is one that's been used against him on a frequent basis over the years Dew

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:29 - May 12 with 762 viewsairedale

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:02 - May 12 by icecoldjack

Jazz Richards needs a lucky break IMO, at one time he was looking like a great prospect for us,if memory servesme well Taylor came in and made the position his own and Jazz then lost momentum .

He will be a decent pro but needs to learn his craft at a lower league and then progress from there, lets be honest how many though Shaun Mcdonald would make the step up to prem level?

My point here is that Jazz is doing hi best and not only learning in the hardest league but for these last few years he has been playing a position he is not used to, after all he has always been a midfielder by trade converted to play full back .

We all know the boy isn't quite up to the mark but given enough time im sure he will be, problem is that he has probably missed the boat with the Swans as the team has progressed further than his current ability, no shame in that as the guy hardly plays games for us and is always a bit rusty when then stepping in.

He needs to move on and do what shuan has done, he has never really let us down when called upon and being a swansea lad im sure he tries his best every game, i wish him well but for his own future he needs to concentrate on finding the the right club to suit his current level and then grow with them.

Most of our team were cast offs from prem/championship sides and they all came through later on, thinking Gower,Britton,Tate,Butler,Monk,Ash,Taylor,Pratey etc.

Some times the timing isn't quite right, i think we all know this including monk and jazz.

Classy post this imo.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:30 - May 12 with 761 viewsDull1Thomas

Just about the most pathetic post of the year and that's saying something (I know I've come close) but this downer on a player who has come on and done a decent job often having to take on three Arsenal players is beyond belief.
It is obvious Monk doesn't rate him but he still comes on and puts in a good shift - he certainly offered something different going forward and got skinned no more than Taylor.
And there's the thing, fans were making excuses for Taylor even when he had played 40 games, [He needs time to get his form back). Ricard's on the other hand gets thrown on to a games he wasn't expecting to play in at a time when the whole team was taking a battering and expected to put on a show of Barcelonean standard.
What was noticeable was that on two occasions he ran the ball out of defence but had no one to pass to - he held the ball until he was wrestled of it - same with throw ins ... no one moved! How did he lose possession? No more than Fernandez, Taylor or in the final 20 minutes Cork, Siggy or Nathan.
As I've said previously Jazz should leave Swansea and go where he's appreciated.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:39 - May 12 with 750 viewsDewi1jack

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:28 - May 12 by Brynmill_Jack

The thing is the phrase Raynor has adopted is one that's been used against him on a frequent basis over the years Dew

True Bryn.
Wasn't sure who he was having a pop at.
But we do seem to have a few who're only happy when they're whining, doesn't matter if we win.
Seem happier when we lose so they can say "told you we shouldn't have sacked Loudstrop he'd have done it differently etc"

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 06:50 - May 12 with 696 viewsraynor94

The Official Jazz Richards Thread on 00:39 - May 12 by Dewi1jack

True Bryn.
Wasn't sure who he was having a pop at.
But we do seem to have a few who're only happy when they're whining, doesn't matter if we win.
Seem happier when we lose so they can say "told you we shouldn't have sacked Loudstrop he'd have done it differently etc"

It was posted after quite a few celebratory pints, but the op obviously, to start a thread like this after a great win is pathetic!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024