Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Average attendance last season 09:06 - May 25 with 3117 viewsWindyMiller

Interesting looking at out average last season - 10,928 (btw Bournemouth's was 8,480 and Brentford's 8,765 and they were top six) - lowest was Rotherham 8,354 but bearing in mind just how empty the stands were on some games you'd have to say we were probably lower than that for the second half of the campaign.

I'd expect 7,000 ST holders despite everything next season - mainly based on the 2 year deal - and topped up with a few interested home fans and the usual smattering of away fans that the average next season won't be much more than 8,000. So in 5 years the O's have halved the fan base - that takes some doing!!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Average attendance last season on 11:01 - May 25 with 3097 viewsOllieHollow

Interesting how we all use to berate PNE for including those who hadn't attended the game but had bought a ticket. I could never work out when our crowds were lower than what it looked like if it whether it was that the stadium was deceptive in terms of numbers or if the Inland Revenue weren't good at counting!

Have to say I'm disappointed that we now include ST holders whether there or not in the attendance because I think most fans would sooner have an accurate number of those who actually attended than those who had bought tickets.
Average attendance last season on 13:28 - May 25 with 3090 viewsscratchingshed

Average attendance last season on 11:01 - May 25 by OllieHollow

Interesting how we all use to berate PNE for including those who hadn't attended the game but had bought a ticket. I could never work out when our crowds were lower than what it looked like if it whether it was that the stadium was deceptive in terms of numbers or if the Inland Revenue weren't good at counting!

Have to say I'm disappointed that we now include ST holders whether there or not in the attendance because I think most fans would sooner have an accurate number of those who actually attended than those who had bought tickets.

Think you will be way out with that one windy.

4k season ticket holders for next season already sold but listening to people talk on here and people I know who had the 2 year deal a good guess would be 500- 1k won't be going to Bloomers.

For the life of me I just cannot see them selling more than a couple of hundred new season tickets at best linked with a couple of hundred pay on the day fans I just cannot see home gates getting above the 6k mark to be honest.

I predict a season of sub 6k gates and only then will this despicable family think enough is enough as they will have bled every last penny out of the fans so its time to go.
[Post edited 25 May 2015 13:31]
Average attendance last season on 14:09 - May 25 with 3070 viewsseasider13

Even for die-hard Seasider fans its getting harder to justify paying money for the product on offer.

The pitch is a disgrace, players are all on short contracts/pay as you play , coming and going like a revolving door,

Owners mocking us but will take you to court if you state your opinions in a way they don't care for,

No manager / infrastructure, its all looking grim to this exile, i think we could go down another division.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Average attendance last season on 14:41 - May 25 with 3062 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Average attendance last season on 14:09 - May 25 by seasider13

Even for die-hard Seasider fans its getting harder to justify paying money for the product on offer.

The pitch is a disgrace, players are all on short contracts/pay as you play , coming and going like a revolving door,

Owners mocking us but will take you to court if you state your opinions in a way they don't care for,

No manager / infrastructure, its all looking grim to this exile, i think we could go down another division.

I also think you may be a bit out Windy. I'd expect STH sales to be around 4,000.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Average attendance last season on 16:28 - May 25 with 3041 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Average attendance last season on 14:41 - May 25 by basilrobbiereborn

I also think you may be a bit out Windy. I'd expect STH sales to be around 4,000.

We have only ever averaged between 3,500 and 6,500 in the lower leagues and that was without civil war against the club's owners. I think gates will go to the lower end of the above historical averages so probably 4,500 to 5,000.
Average attendance last season on 19:46 - May 25 with 3028 viewsBenJen

Average attendance last season on 16:28 - May 25 by BigHandsOliverKahn

We have only ever averaged between 3,500 and 6,500 in the lower leagues and that was without civil war against the club's owners. I think gates will go to the lower end of the above historical averages so probably 4,500 to 5,000.

Interested so many people think we could go down to the next division. Personally I think we've found our level and whether we go any higher or increase our attendances is now down to manager, players. chairman and ambition.

Karl doesn't show much emotion about much but he hates PNE are dare I suggest this weekend may even have hurt him?

Poll: Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024