Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oyston FC have issued yet another "club statement"........ 20:17 - May 27 with 5864 viewsOFFICIAL_KNIGHTS

We do not link to the Oyston FC website.

However, quite frankly it is yet another huge own goal, this time talking about bidding for the club.

And yet another attempt to apportion blame elsewhere, this time turning East toward Latvia....

We view this with a great deal of cynicism and suspicion.

https://www.facebook.com/tangerineknightssupport

#OystonOut#ExpectUs

Oyston FC have issued yet another "club statement"........ on 20:50 - May 27 with 5849 viewsWizaard

What I find interesting is that the Oystons were thinking about the bid at all. I've always presumed that any bid would be dismissed out of hand.

This statement makes it clear that the potential sale is something they might consider. For me, that's progress.

I also find it strange that the Knights wouldn't even look at the official site.

Know your enemy is the phrase that springs to mind. While you might not consider it of any value, there's a need to understand what they're saying so you can react appropriately.
Oyston FC have issued yet another "club statement"........ on 13:18 - May 28 with 5777 viewsPoolman

Wizz - I think the answer to your point is they are NOT interested in selling the football club - the playing side of things and having someone owning a team playing in their stadium and I reckon they'd be gone before you could say 'where's the Prem money!'

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024