Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get Swans fixtures to your calendar (Outlook, i-phone, android or web calendar) 15:16 - Jul 6 with 6254 viewsstevethejack

Go to http://www.goalpost.tv/download-premier-league-calendars to download the calendar for your device, options are Outlook, i-phone, android phone and web calendar.

IMPORTING ICALENDAR (.ICS) FILE FOR OUTLOOK 2007 AND 2010

Outlook 2010 - Click on the File Tab -> Open -> Import

Outlook 2007 - Click on the File Menu then click on Import and Export

THEN…………

Highlight “Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)” then click Next 
Choose the location where the iCalendar (.ics) file is saved and Click on OK.
Once the file is chosen the data will import to Open as New or Import 
When the Open as New is chosen the file will open as a separate Calendar beside the Personal Exchange Calendar.

***Click the 'Import' to actually import the data to your calendar.***
Get Swans fixtures to your calendar (Outlook, i-phone, android or web calendar) on 15:02 - Jul 7 with 5755 viewsUxbridge

Good stuff. Just a word of warning though, game times will change over the season.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Get Swans fixtures to your calendar (Outlook, i-phone, android or web calendar) on 15:35 - Jul 7 with 5728 viewsKingsclere_Jack

Get Swans fixtures to your calendar (Outlook, i-phone, android or web calendar) on 15:02 - Jul 7 by Uxbridge

Good stuff. Just a word of warning though, game times will change over the season.

If you use the Sky one, your calendar updates automatically when the fixtures change.

Instructions:
http://www1.skysports.com/calendars

Link for Swansea fixtures:
webcal://www1.skysports.com/calendars/football/fixtures/teams/swansea-city?live=false
Get Swans fixtures to your calendar (Outlook, i-phone, android or web calendar) on 05:42 - Jul 9 with 5335 viewsphact0rri

Google actually has the Premiere league clubs with their own calendar's. Ya know if you google.

https://www.google.com/calendar/htmlembed?src=epl_8248_%2553wansea%2B%2543ity%23

All you need to do is follow the link and hit the subscribe button. I've did this once, I think about two seasons ago or something and never had to think about it. Then again I use google calendar primarily for both work and home.

EDIT:

With the Google caldendar they automatically update with new times. It also will throw in the cup matches and this, as they are announced. I've been quite impressed at how well this is kept up to date. Like I said.. I never even have to think about it. I just know that the times are going to be there.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2015 5:44]

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Get Swans fixtures to your calendar (Outlook, i-phone, android or web calendar) on 13:13 - Jul 12 with 4787 viewsmikecranleigh

Your calendar states an hour earlier
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024