Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New swanky changing room 23:34 - Jul 10 with 4423 viewsmysonsarejacks

Was in the stadium the other day - they are renovating the home changing room. It will be a bit like the Man City changing room...

https://ngagementworks.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/img_1039-2.jpg?w=620&h=414

Giant screens are moving to the corners of the stadium too.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2015 23:34]

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

New swanky changing room on 20:00 - Jul 11 with 4033 viewsJBT95

Are they really moving the screens? Why would that be beneficial?
New swanky changing room on 20:06 - Jul 11 with 4009 viewsNeath_Jack

New swanky changing room on 20:00 - Jul 11 by JBT95

Are they really moving the screens? Why would that be beneficial?

It'll be massively beneficial to those sat in the back rows behind them. I'd imagine like.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

New swanky changing room on 20:16 - Jul 11 with 3985 viewsJBT95

New swanky changing room on 20:06 - Jul 11 by Neath_Jack

It'll be massively beneficial to those sat in the back rows behind them. I'd imagine like.

I have not been in the north or south stands since they have been put in so I don't know. Surely they don't block out the view though?
[Post edited 11 Jul 2015 20:17]
New swanky changing room on 20:19 - Jul 11 with 3979 viewsNeath_Jack

New swanky changing room on 20:16 - Jul 11 by JBT95

I have not been in the north or south stands since they have been put in so I don't know. Surely they don't block out the view though?
[Post edited 11 Jul 2015 20:17]

Doesn't block out the pitch, but blocks balls when they are up in the air, apparently. There were a few season ticket holders who were offered different seats after they were installed.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

New swanky changing room on 01:50 - Jul 12 with 3694 viewsGowerjack

New swanky changing room on 20:19 - Jul 11 by Neath_Jack

Doesn't block out the pitch, but blocks balls when they are up in the air, apparently. There were a few season ticket holders who were offered different seats after they were installed.

Thats not the reason they have been moved.

It's because the Sky HDTV camera points were obscured by the screens....

And what Sky wants Sky gets...

£100 million doesn't talk it shouts.

As an aside the concourse under the south stand has also been revamped with X boxes for the kids to use before during and after the match.

I'm appaled.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

New swanky changing room on 02:26 - Jul 12 with 3674 viewsBanosswan

New swanky changing room on 01:50 - Jul 12 by Gowerjack

As an aside the concourse under the south stand has also been revamped with X boxes for the kids to use before during and after the match.

I'm appaled.

Ps4 man?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

New swanky changing room on 04:40 - Jul 12 with 3634 viewsjackharris

Does anybody know which two corners are the screens going to be moved to?

North West and South East or North East and South West?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

New swanky changing room on 09:28 - Jul 12 with 3448 viewsNeath_Jack

New swanky changing room on 01:50 - Jul 12 by Gowerjack

I'm appaled.

No it wasn't. Their view was obscured by the screens, have another go.

Login to get fewer ads

New swanky changing room on 09:52 - Jul 12 with 3412 viewslittleleon

Was there this week - screens are now in South/East corner and West/North corner! I think it'll make better/easier viewing for more spectators.
But WHY can't these things be thought of before installing them last season? Surely the company involved have done this before and know what's best?

Poll: If we can’t get a quality striker in January- would you sign Bony until summer?

New swanky changing room on 11:01 - Jul 12 with 3305 viewsJBT95

New swanky changing room on 09:52 - Jul 12 by littleleon

Was there this week - screens are now in South/East corner and West/North corner! I think it'll make better/easier viewing for more spectators.
But WHY can't these things be thought of before installing them last season? Surely the company involved have done this before and know what's best?

Yeah seems a joke they didn't know that when installing them. Did they turn up vs Burnley and think 'crap.. can't see the pitch out of this camera!'?
[Post edited 12 Jul 2015 11:02]
New swanky changing room on 11:17 - Jul 12 with 3262 viewsBlasterJack

New swanky changing room on 09:28 - Jul 12 by Neath_Jack

No it wasn't. Their view was obscured by the screens, have another go.

Definitely moved due to Sky's request.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

New swanky changing room on 11:27 - Jul 12 with 3246 viewsNeath_Jack

New swanky changing room on 11:17 - Jul 12 by BlasterJack

Definitely moved due to Sky's request.

People were offered the chance to swap seats because of the view being obscured due to the new screens. I don't post on hearsay ffs.

Look at the following link and pay attention to the post by ClydachJack and the letter the club sent out. Now, tell me again why they were offered the move...................

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/122358/page:5#.VaImx_lVi

New swanky changing room on 12:27 - Jul 12 with 3136 viewsmacthejack

New swanky changing room on 11:27 - Jul 12 by Neath_Jack

People were offered the chance to swap seats because of the view being obscured due to the new screens. I don't post on hearsay ffs.

Look at the following link and pay attention to the post by ClydachJack and the letter the club sent out. Now, tell me again why they were offered the move...................

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/122358/page:5#.VaImx_lVi

I think you're misunderstanding this. The big TV screens were moved because they obscured the SKY TV camera points behind the goals and as sky give us £100M a season they asked if they could have the TV screens moved.

Whether the club offered a few season ticket holders the chance to move seats is irrelevant.
New swanky changing room on 13:30 - Jul 12 with 3041 viewsjackharris

New swanky changing room on 09:52 - Jul 12 by littleleon

Thank you little Leon!

PS Please stay next season

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

New swanky changing room on 13:31 - Jul 12 with 3039 viewsblueytheblue

They would be renovating both dressing rooms not just the home one. League regulations.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

New swanky changing room on 19:25 - Jul 12 with 2753 viewsGowerjack

New swanky changing room on 12:27 - Jul 12 by macthejack

I think you're misunderstanding this. The big TV screens were moved because they obscured the SKY TV camera points behind the goals and as sky give us £100M a season they asked if they could have the TV screens moved.

Whether the club offered a few season ticket holders the chance to move seats is irrelevant.

Absolutley correct.

Nothing to do with fans sight lines.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

New swanky changing room on 19:29 - Jul 12 with 2742 viewsNeath_Jack

New swanky changing room on 12:27 - Jul 12 by macthejack

No misunderstanding on my behalf my friend. Have another read of my first post and brief discussion with JBT, i was talking about them being moved would be beneficial to some fans. Others jumped in on the wrong end of the stick.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024