Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me 15:15 - Jul 16 with 10811 viewsjustanillusion

Just drove past the ground and noticed a new large sign fixed to back of Sandy advertising the club, 'Team Rochdale' brand, cleverly done with a back image of a young flag waving fan, speaks out to your floating fan, pedestrian walking buy to buy a ticket for San Spotty.
Good move, presume France's initiative?
Thumbs up from me!
Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 18:45 - Jul 17 with 2622 viewsaleanddale

Great sign.

Well done the club..

More of the same from whoever had the idea please!!
Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 23:06 - Jul 17 with 2500 viewsClivert

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 17:34 - Jul 17 by sissy

Beginning? I don't think I've ever read a non boring post from him. The way a grown man tries to be like rob shaker is embarrassing. No doubt his paranoia will claim I have an agenda but I'm not the only one to think it.

Whoever once told him he was funny has a lot to answer for.

'agenda' lol!

#Hypocrite
Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 01:08 - Jul 18 with 2395 viewsRosun

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 23:06 - Jul 17 by Clivert

'agenda' lol!

#Hypocrite

Sissy & diddy
Same IP address
Both go on holiday together
Same sad fascination with another team's forum
Which one is the sponge and which one is the stone?
Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 08:53 - Jul 18 with 2316 viewsPDIDDY

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 17:34 - Jul 17 by sissy

Beginning? I don't think I've ever read a non boring post from him. The way a grown man tries to be like rob shaker is embarrassing. No doubt his paranoia will claim I have an agenda but I'm not the only one to think it.

Whoever once told him he was funny has a lot to answer for.

Try to be like another bloke? That's rich coming from pissy. I've said that a sign is a bag of shite and I'm boring and predictable? Lighten lads

Gissa job

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 08:57 - Jul 18 with 2310 viewsPDIDDY

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 14:48 - Jul 17 by sissy

Gr8 bantz m8

Gr8 bantz? Well sic

Gissa job

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 22:05 - Jul 19 with 1962 viewsrobtheb

Sandy Lane - new sign, thumbs up from me on 19:25 - Jul 16 by 442Dale

Cool idea!

Sign looks good, but I see the weeds have been airbrushed out of the photo.

Sandy lane end looks untidy with all the weeds growing in front of the sign and from the stand gutters.

Would probably take a couple of hours to clear.

This is the end of the ground that is suppose to give first impression of what goes on inside the stadium. A clean up before the season starts would be good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024