Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Amazon Clarkeson/May/Hammond Theme tune. 23:02 - Aug 18 with 4501 viewsSomersetHoops

Just to give something to take our minds off a difficult game and I expect possibly bad result at Wolves. Lets hope its better than that and we at least get a good performance and signs that its coming together.

Jessica by Dickie Betts of the Allmans has served Top Gear well, although the new Amazon show needs something special as well. I propose La Grange by ZZ Top I'm sure the muso's out there might have their own ideas, so what do you reckon?

Who's Next?

New Amazon Clarkeson/May/Hammond Theme tune. on 23:26 - Aug 18 with 4451 viewsToast_R

Sounds very much like, Leave This Town

New Amazon Clarkeson/May/Hammond Theme tune. on 23:32 - Aug 18 with 4434 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

New Amazon Clarkeson/May/Hammond Theme tune. on 23:35 - Aug 18 with 4426 viewsBluce_Ree

Is there a song called 'Fk you and your boring fking car show'? If so, I nominate that.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

New Amazon Clarkeson/May/Hammond Theme tune. on 07:59 - Aug 19 with 4326 viewsDorse

'Last Of The Summer Wine'?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

New Amazon Clarkeson/May/Hammond Theme tune. on 08:37 - Aug 19 with 4290 viewsMetallica_Hoop

[Post edited 19 Aug 2015 8:53]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

New Amazon Clarkeson/May/Hammond Theme tune. on 10:37 - Aug 19 with 4195 viewsisawqpratwcity

Too good for 'em!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

New Amazon Clarkeson/May/Hammond Theme tune. on 19:51 - Aug 19 with 4107 viewsSomersetHoops

New Amazon Clarkeson/May/Hammond Theme tune. on 23:26 - Aug 18 by Toast_R

Sounds very much like, Leave This Town

Its the other way round La Grange was issued in '73

Who's Next?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024