Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans on radio 12:43 - Aug 22 with 2780 viewsbudegan

Hi Jacks,

Does anyone know whether there's a way I can listen to a stream (radio or otherwise) on my smartphone? Specifically an Android.

Cheers
Swans on radio on 13:12 - Aug 22 with 2718 viewslegoman

I'm on holiday in Croatia and trying to find a TV stream but don't hold out much hope. As for radio, I' seen the Sunderland official site safc.com provides a free audio commentary for today's game. Alternatively suggest you d/l "TuneIn Radio" app and search their offerings

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Swans on radio on 13:21 - Aug 22 with 2700 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swans on radio on 13:12 - Aug 22 by legoman

I'm on holiday in Croatia and trying to find a TV stream but don't hold out much hope. As for radio, I' seen the Sunderland official site safc.com provides a free audio commentary for today's game. Alternatively suggest you d/l "TuneIn Radio" app and search their offerings

I take a crappy 10inch Acer Laptop on hols and I rarely fail to get a stream on Firstrow or VIP box. Things may have changed however. Happiest moment was watching Michu bang in his brace against Arse when in Krakow. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swans on radio on 13:22 - Aug 22 with 2694 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swans on radio on 13:21 - Aug 22 by Private_Partz

I take a crappy 10inch Acer Laptop on hols and I rarely fail to get a stream on Firstrow or VIP box. Things may have changed however. Happiest moment was watching Michu bang in his brace against Arse when in Krakow. ;-)

Perhaps I should have added Oooooh Matron ! ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swans on radio on 13:28 - Aug 22 with 2668 viewsbudegan

Ah we certainly shoved it up the Arse that day.

Thanks gents. I shall give Lego's option a go.

COYS!
Swans on radio on 13:39 - Aug 22 with 2647 viewsFlashberryjack

There's an app that allows you to listen to Swansea Sound Radio in any country, mentioned it on the station yesterday, Sorry but I didn't catch what to do. Hope that helps ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swans on radio on 13:45 - Aug 22 with 2636 viewsbudegan

Thanks Flashberry but my understanding is that they block the football unless you're listening in the area on the radio :(
Swans on radio on 13:49 - Aug 22 with 2612 viewsFlashberryjack

Swans on radio on 13:45 - Aug 22 by budegan

Thanks Flashberry but my understanding is that they block the football unless you're listening in the area on the radio :(

Bugger!! sorry mate...really hope you find something. Where are the internet boffins when you need them eh!! ?

Hello

Swans on radio on 15:06 - Aug 22 with 2516 viewsbuilthjack

It's live on safc.com

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Swans on radio on 16:59 - Aug 22 with 2457 viewsphact0rri

Swans on radio on 15:06 - Aug 22 by builthjack

It's live on safc.com

TuneIN app can get you talk sport that airs most of the matches. And I don't know how well it works on mobile but bet 365 does a studio commentary I go in for on the weekday matches if I can't get them anywhere else.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Swans on radio on 20:04 - Aug 22 with 2421 viewsbudegan

In the end I downloaded an app called Puffin which allowed me to listen to the SUFC.com commentary (which was extraordinarily biased towards Sunderland, but to be expected I guess).

Thanks for all contributions though.
Swans on radio on 20:24 - Aug 22 with 2391 viewsFlashberryjack

Swans on radio on 20:04 - Aug 22 by budegan

In the end I downloaded an app called Puffin which allowed me to listen to the SUFC.com commentary (which was extraordinarily biased towards Sunderland, but to be expected I guess).

Thanks for all contributions though.

Glad you managed to sort it, even with the dodgy commentry it was better than nothing.

Hello

Swans on radio on 17:35 - Aug 23 with 2322 viewslegoman

Just for the record, I believe Talksport.com via the website broadcasts all commentaries of PL matches regardless of where you are in the world. Worth knowing if you are abroad with no access to a video stream.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Swans on radio on 17:53 - Aug 23 with 2309 viewsphact0rri

Swans on radio on 17:35 - Aug 23 by legoman

Just for the record, I believe Talksport.com via the website broadcasts all commentaries of PL matches regardless of where you are in the world. Worth knowing if you are abroad with no access to a video stream.

I think its everywhere outside the UK live.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024