Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RAC vs AA vs Green Flag 20:32 - Oct 15 with 3527 viewsPotterDale

Can anyone recommend car breakdown cover from any of the named companies?
Mine is due as my cover I got with the car has now expired.
RAC vs AA vs Green Flag on 21:19 - Oct 15 with 3476 viewsboffley

Over the years I've used all three, but for the last four years I've used "Startrescue".

In terms of cost and customer service I think they are far superior. It's certainly worth checking out their website.

Hope that helps.
RAC vs AA vs Green Flag on 22:27 - Oct 15 with 3393 viewsDaleaholic

I get basic AA breakdown cover with my bank account and pay separately for the 'Relay' service they offer. Unfortunately had to use them a few times in the past 12 months but each time they've done what was necessary and got me where I needed. (Even if it was a garage). Never used anyone else than AA so can't pass comment but from my experience the AA are decent.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

RAC vs AA vs Green Flag on 08:25 - Oct 16 with 3219 viewsdingdangblue

We get Green Flag through my wife's work at a discounted rate so always used them. Think it costs us something like £59 for their full cover - called them out a few times down the years and always been very good responding and getting the car going again.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

RAC vs AA vs Green Flag on 09:08 - Oct 16 with 3183 viewszxcvbnm

I've been with the rac for years, only had to call them out a couple of times but always very efficient

Poll: Best loanee keeper

RAC vs AA vs Green Flag on 10:58 - Oct 16 with 3114 viewsrochdaleriddler

ive used startrescue for years, broke down in somerset this year, recovered home no probs all for £25 a year, bargain

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024