Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu to be paid off?? 20:13 - Nov 3 with 5512 viewsjacabertawe

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-set-bring

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Michu to be paid off?? on 20:27 - Nov 3 with 3692 viewsPozuelosSideys

Not sure how accurate all that is.

But would suggest hes not injured as there is no insurance mentione, we're paying him off for no work done and that will make him a free agent to sign where he likes whenever he likes.

This stinks of it all being about attitude and money.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Michu to be paid off?? on 20:55 - Nov 3 with 3624 viewsLeonisGod

Michu to be paid off?? on 20:27 - Nov 3 by PozuelosSideys

Not sure how accurate all that is.

But would suggest hes not injured as there is no insurance mentione, we're paying him off for no work done and that will make him a free agent to sign where he likes whenever he likes.

This stinks of it all being about attitude and money.

Given what you saw of Michu, do you really think he wouldn't play if he could?
Michu to be paid off?? on 21:05 - Nov 3 with 3583 viewsPozuelosSideys

Michu to be paid off?? on 20:55 - Nov 3 by LeonisGod

Given what you saw of Michu, do you really think he wouldn't play if he could?

Yeh i suppose. But if he was crocked, surely we would have just paid him up before now. Something isnt quite right, but i doubt we'll ever know. Shame that as he was a fine player for us.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Michu to be paid off?? on 21:28 - Nov 3 with 3525 viewsmorningstar

Michu to be paid off?? on 21:05 - Nov 3 by PozuelosSideys

Yeh i suppose. But if he was crocked, surely we would have just paid him up before now. Something isnt quite right, but i doubt we'll ever know. Shame that as he was a fine player for us.

I'd love to know if there is anyone on here who knows how it all works tbh. My understanding is that Michu would have too accept that he is finished, then he would receive his full contract paid up, plus the club receiving the value of what they had insured him for.
It obviously seems that Michu refuses too accept he's finished, so the club will pay off part of his contract too enable him to try and rehabilitate himself and his career elsewhere. Can't blame Michu, and can't blame the club. Unless of course it proves to be that he is finished, in which case both parties lose out.
As I said, I don't know the full ins and outs, but I don't think I'm far off.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2015 21:29]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Michu to be paid off?? on 21:30 - Nov 3 with 3508 viewsLeonisGod

Michu to be paid off?? on 21:05 - Nov 3 by PozuelosSideys

Crocked enough to interrupt his career but not end it, I suspect. You're right though - we'll never know for sure.
Michu to be paid off?? on 21:37 - Nov 3 with 3468 viewsJackfath

I hope he shows some pashun for his new club, scores a goal and hoofs a hoarding.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Michu to be paid off?? on 21:39 - Nov 3 with 3465 viewsperchrockjack

Yep, our modest club with little financial clout gets a sacking from a hero ..for a short while.

See how things change folks.

No?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Michu to be paid off?? on 21:49 - Nov 3 with 3430 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

What a player

Shame

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Michu to be paid off?? on 23:34 - Nov 3 with 3272 viewsClinton

How we need a goal scorer like him at the moment.
Crying shame.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Michu to be paid off?? on 08:32 - Nov 4 with 3087 viewswhiterock

Signing for a Spanish third division club, good luck Michu
Michu to be paid off?? on 00:11 - Nov 5 with 2799 viewslittleleon

Am I the only one thinking this whole scenario is ridiculous?
If Michu(or anyone else) doesn't turn up for work, he doesn't get paid? If the club don't want him, but have to continue paying him - make him turn up and train with the kids!
If he can't train because he's injured - get your butt down to Swansea and let the medical team assess and treat him

I don't understand why we're paying up his contract - just stop paying him until he starts working(training/medicals/fitness tests etc)

Poll: If we can’t get a quality striker in January- would you sign Bony until summer?

Michu to be paid off?? on 03:13 - Nov 5 with 2761 viewsCooperman

Michu to be paid off?? on 00:11 - Nov 5 by littleleon

If Michu(or anyone else) doesn't turn up for work, he doesn't get paid? If the club don't want him, but have to continue paying him - make him turn up and train with the kids!
If he can't train because he's injured - get your butt down to Swansea and let the medical team assess and treat him

I don't understand why we're paying up his contract - just stop paying him until he starts working(training/medicals/fitness tests etc)

Yeah. Why pay him off, part of which is like payment in advance, only for him to go and pick up a contract elsewhere.

I'd like to know how the finer detail all works in these types of things.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Michu to be paid off?? on 08:02 - Nov 5 with 2687 viewsEdmundo

Maybe we can get another striker in now his weekly wage is available again.

Loan signing in the transfer window?

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Michu to be paid off?? on 08:58 - Nov 5 with 2648 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Michu to be paid off?? on 00:11 - Nov 5 by littleleon

The reason Michu didn't turn up for work is that he was told to stay away from Swansea.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Michu to be paid off?? on 09:11 - Nov 5 with 2630 viewsAnotherJohn

It is sad that it has come to this, and we still do not know anything like the full story. It seems deeply ironical that Michu is leaving at just the time when our greatest need is somebody like the Michu of old. His brief time with us, and the rift with the club, mean that he won't be held in anything like the same esteem accorded to people like Curt or Robbie. But in recent seasons and for sheer spectacle and excitement, it is Michu's goals that I 'll remember - for me his flair and excellence of execution trumped anything Wilf produced.
Michu to be paid off?? on 12:38 - Nov 5 with 2562 viewsTrundle10

Michu to be paid off?? on 09:11 - Nov 5 by AnotherJohn

It is sad that it has come to this, and we still do not know anything like the full story. It seems deeply ironical that Michu is leaving at just the time when our greatest need is somebody like the Michu of old. His brief time with us, and the rift with the club, mean that he won't be held in anything like the same esteem accorded to people like Curt or Robbie. But in recent seasons and for sheer spectacle and excitement, it is Michu's goals that I 'll remember - for me his flair and excellence of execution trumped anything Wilf produced.

off topic -when fit Michu would have buried that chance that Gomis spunked against Arsenal last weekend
Michu to be paid off?? on 13:41 - Nov 5 with 2504 viewsWhiterockin

Michu to be paid off?? on 12:38 - Nov 5 by Trundle10

off topic -when fit Michu would have buried that chance that Gomis spunked against Arsenal last weekend

This is very true. I really don't know what James Beattie is doing to our forwards, I was surprised when he came in and he seems to be a backward step at the moment.
Michu to be paid off?? on 13:52 - Nov 5 with 2488 viewsQuakerJack

living away from home and being a Swansea fan, I'd say Michu related questions are top of the list of things I get asked when people see me wearing a Swans shirt around town/in pubs etc... "whatever happened to Michu?"

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Michu to be paid off?? on 13:58 - Nov 5 with 2484 viewsjasper_T

When fit he did bury it. Coolest finish of all time.

In the first six months for us he played like he didn't realise scoring goals was supposed to be difficult. Gomis at the moment is doing just the opposite.

Why try to go around the keeper? Just kick the ball into the net, like.
Michu to be paid off?? on 15:05 - Nov 5 with 2439 viewsPhil_S

...probably
Michu to be paid off?? on 17:18 - Nov 5 with 2341 viewsGh0st

I would love the Michu who played under Laudrup back right now.
Michu to be paid off?? on 18:34 - Nov 5 with 2287 viewsGlyn1

Michu would have buried that chance even if he was on crutches.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Michu to be paid off?? on 19:06 - Nov 5 with 2235 viewsPhil_S

Michu to be paid off?? on 18:34 - Nov 5 by Glyn1

Meanwhile in the real world...
Michu to be paid off?? on 19:07 - Nov 5 with 2235 viewsBorojack

Michu to be paid off?? on 18:34 - Nov 5 by Glyn1

Getting linked with Villa nice pay off and another shot at PL cant be bad for him.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Michu to be paid off?? on 19:20 - Nov 5 with 2208 viewsChief

Michu to be paid off?? on 19:07 - Nov 5 by Borojack

Getting linked with Villa nice pay off and another shot at PL cant be bad for him.

yea there are rumours.

in that case, if we are paying him off just for him to walk into one of our competitors squads for free, we better be damn sure that hes properly crocked.

its going to be faakin ridiculous if we give him to Villa and he starts playing regularly while we don't have a forward who can hit a cows arse with a bandjo at the moment

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024