Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
next manager... 22:15 - Nov 3 with 37071 viewsGloucs_R

Who do we want that is realistic?

Poll: Are we staying up?

next manager... on 00:29 - Nov 5 with 2498 views100percent

next manager... on 23:06 - Nov 4 by switchingcode

Uwe Rosler would be a good a good shout,knows the area and div 1 well

What, and give you another reason to masterbate yourself silly in the space of a week?
Looking forward to seeing you at loftus road.... if you come of course...
next manager... on 00:34 - Nov 5 with 2484 viewsSomersetHoops

No recognised manager is going to come to QPR if he values his reputation. Our track record and owners miss-management means we will only get a past it old style manager or someone who hasn't managed above division 2.

It seems to me Ramsey has paid the price for a miss-managed transfer window when he had little input into the bad management of it. I imagine he won't stay whether the club want him to or not. Whatever happens now I doubt we will see much improvement unless Warnock still has the energy for it, or we are very lucky with a new appointment. Relying on Fernandes to get it right doesn't seem a good idea. Come on Amit step in again and help sort it out like you did before.

Who's Next?

next manager... on 00:35 - Nov 5 with 2477 viewsBluce_Ree

King Green - player manager
Stefan Moore - assistant manager
Tony Scully - director of football
Eartha Kitt - chairwoman

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

next manager... on 00:37 - Nov 5 with 2471 viewseccles

It doesn't matter who the next fella is. If the clueless lot that are appointing him keep up there recent record, he'll be changed again at the end of the season. great isn't it? you sign a 3-year deal and get a pay-off six months in! No wonder all the same names are on the managerial merry-go-round. Easy money. Luvly jubbly!
It's not an original idea but we should be run like the TV show HIGNFY. A different person in charge every week. To be fair, its almost like that now.

The question of who we want is immaterial. I don't really care who it is TBH. Most of the names mentioned/available don't fill me with much excitement. The truth is that sometimes a manager works at a club, and sometimes they don't.
Redknapp was good for spuds, but ask saints fans what they think of him. Hughes is doing a solid job at Stoke but bombed here. Brian Clough won the European cup with Forest then got sacked by Leeds. Ranieri, Rodgers, Lambert, Moyes. The list goes on forever.
Its a lottery.
The better question might be who we don't want.
Out of all the names mentioned the only one I don't want is Sherwood. Cant stand the ego of the man, and he has already turned us down once as he thought we weren't a big enough club! Sherwoods blue and white army? do me a favour!
As for the rest of the candidates? tony and the board can buy another lottery ticket and hope their numbers come up.
All I want is to be proud to support my club. Whenever I get asked who I support I cringe a bit when I reply to them, because we are a bit of a joke. I want to be able to stick my chin out and say that I'm a Rangers Fan with pride. Maybe I'll have to wait till the current board have disappeared.
Still..... roll on Saturday!
next manager... on 01:03 - Nov 5 with 2435 viewsYugohoop

Well who ever it is he needs to start organising Pre season asap
next manager... on 01:09 - Nov 5 with 2431 viewsFDC

It's obviously going to be Sherwood. And I shall exit stage left.
next manager... on 01:25 - Nov 5 with 2402 viewsGetMeRangers

next manager... on 22:36 - Nov 3 by Gloucs_R

Kenny jacket is a good shout, wolves in a bigger mess than us.

Not sure he is in that secure a position. Phil Parry tweeted this pm that he may be on his way out of Wolves
next manager... on 01:27 - Nov 5 with 2401 viewsGetMeRangers

next manager... on 18:45 - Nov 4 by derbyhoop

What would be the Job Description?

1. You might think you're coming in as manager but your real job title is Head Coach
2. You will report to the Director of Football (DOF) , who reports to an absentee Chairman
3. One week you will be charged with "consolidation", the next week promotion will be the "world" to the Chairman
4. You will have to sell your best players in January or next Summer
5. You won't have much of a budget to sign replacements
6. Your club will still be playing their home games in one of the smallest grounds in the division, in front of a crowd who will very vocally criticise every decision you make.
7. You get to work on an outdated, rented training ground
8. You will be charged with bringing through young players. Even though the club hasn't successfully introduced a single player in the last 10 years
9. The young players will be trained on a completely different site to the first team, so you 'll only get rare opportunities to see what they can do.
10. Your scouting network is on a par with a mid table League 1 club but you will still be expected to discover young, quick, athletic players that you can make better. As soon as they show any real ability the club will sell them for a profit
11. The club is massively in debt so you will be charged with getting costs down and income up
12. You will be paid one of the lowest salaries of any manager/Head Coach in the Championship

Now, how many names were on the shortlist?

Or could be read as... no matter the results, here are reasons we are relieving you of your position
Login to get fewer ads

next manager... on 07:26 - Nov 5 with 2289 viewsCHUBBS

next manager... on 01:09 - Nov 5 by FDC

It's obviously going to be Sherwood. And I shall exit stage left.

So you're not going to support the manager?
He should be supported regardless.
Our fans are a disgrace.
next manager... on 07:30 - Nov 5 with 2280 viewsRangersw12

next manager... on 07:26 - Nov 5 by CHUBBS

Our fans are a disgrace.

The fan's reap what they sow , they deserve Sherwood & Fernandes
next manager... on 07:31 - Nov 5 with 2278 viewsswitchingcode

next manager... on 00:29 - Nov 5 by 100percent

What, and give you another reason to masterbate yourself silly in the space of a week?
Looking forward to seeing you at loftus road.... if you come of course...

Oh I shall be there how will I recognise you?
next manager... on 07:52 - Nov 5 with 2244 viewsElHoop

I hope that Warnock is only a temporary manager - I don't think that he's what we need right now. someone like the guy who Norwich dug up from Hamilton would be fine with me. Unknown but to some extent proven.

Warnock wasn't a bad appointment first time around. Hughes was a calamity - I think that the transfer policy was wrong and he had no chance. Redknapp was a lot past it but he got us down and up and down again. It wasn't a complete disaster just very messy.

Ramsey was worth a try but I'd have given him to the end of 2014/15 season and cut him out in the summer, as he didn't really look the part at any stage.

If they lean towards the sort of strategy that they seemed to be developing at the start of the season, but with a manager with some potential, then it could be the moment when our fortunes change. I think that Hoos potentially has a big hand in this. It's the first new manager under his reign. Does he have the clout to drive us in the right direction, or are the same old backseat drivers going to steer us into another wall? It's up to them really. I'd leave it with Hoos and see what happens - nothing to lose with Hoos.
next manager... on 08:02 - Nov 5 with 2216 viewsFDC

next manager... on 07:26 - Nov 5 by CHUBBS

Our fans are a disgrace.

I don't really know what it is I'm supposed to be supporting anymore to be honest, and if that fcking twonk turns up in his body warmer and his ego, I can't say with certainty that I'll have the stomach for it.

Quite right, our fans ripping Ramsey and Henry to pieces are a disgrace.
next manager... on 08:04 - Nov 5 with 2209 viewsbullythebear

All this talk of Fernandes but what about Lee Hoos. Ferdinand has come out of all this very poorly, Hoos is the CEO and he will surely make the appointment. And if that's the case, I cannot see Sherwood at all.
next manager... on 08:04 - Nov 5 with 2207 viewsbaz_qpr

next manager... on 00:37 - Nov 5 by eccles

It doesn't matter who the next fella is. If the clueless lot that are appointing him keep up there recent record, he'll be changed again at the end of the season. great isn't it? you sign a 3-year deal and get a pay-off six months in! No wonder all the same names are on the managerial merry-go-round. Easy money. Luvly jubbly!
It's not an original idea but we should be run like the TV show HIGNFY. A different person in charge every week. To be fair, its almost like that now.

The question of who we want is immaterial. I don't really care who it is TBH. Most of the names mentioned/available don't fill me with much excitement. The truth is that sometimes a manager works at a club, and sometimes they don't.
Redknapp was good for spuds, but ask saints fans what they think of him. Hughes is doing a solid job at Stoke but bombed here. Brian Clough won the European cup with Forest then got sacked by Leeds. Ranieri, Rodgers, Lambert, Moyes. The list goes on forever.
Its a lottery.
The better question might be who we don't want.
Out of all the names mentioned the only one I don't want is Sherwood. Cant stand the ego of the man, and he has already turned us down once as he thought we weren't a big enough club! Sherwoods blue and white army? do me a favour!
As for the rest of the candidates? tony and the board can buy another lottery ticket and hope their numbers come up.
All I want is to be proud to support my club. Whenever I get asked who I support I cringe a bit when I reply to them, because we are a bit of a joke. I want to be able to stick my chin out and say that I'm a Rangers Fan with pride. Maybe I'll have to wait till the current board have disappeared.
Still..... roll on Saturday!

Previous manager was here 2 years and walked
next manager... on 08:09 - Nov 5 with 2195 viewscorse

I still shout for Lucien Favre or perhaps Markus Gisdol.
Why appoint a bottom of the barrel english manager who is tactically stuck somewhere in the 80's. And no sherwood than you very much. I think we had our share of spurs rejects.
next manager... on 08:12 - Nov 5 with 2179 viewsElHoop

Why does anyone think that Sherwood will get the job? He won't.
next manager... on 08:45 - Nov 5 with 2118 viewshopphoops

Warnock, Hill and Carneiro.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

next manager... on 08:46 - Nov 5 with 2114 viewsJonDoeman

Derby were in a bigger mess than us when Nigel Clough went in there & put the foundations in . I reckon he'll end up at Forest but he'd be perfect for our rebuilding job, and I remember how gutted I felt when he became available the week after we gave Ramsey a 3 year contract.. And Pearson did a good job at Leicester if you ignore the baggage.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 8:53]

It Is What It Is !!

next manager... on 08:48 - Nov 5 with 2108 viewsJonDoeman

next manager... on 08:12 - Nov 5 by ElHoop

Why does anyone think that Sherwood will get the job? He won't.

Would be a pathetic appointment if he did.... so it might happen then!

It Is What It Is !!

next manager... on 08:49 - Nov 5 with 2100 viewsPommyhoop

next manager... on 08:46 - Nov 5 by JonDoeman

Derby were in a bigger mess than us when Nigel Clough went in there & put the foundations in . I reckon he'll end up at Forest but he'd be perfect for our rebuilding job, and I remember how gutted I felt when he became available the week after we gave Ramsey a 3 year contract.. And Pearson did a good job at Leicester if you ignore the baggage.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 8:53]

Can any of them get us up straight away tho..Play off place minimum..Best squad in the league

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

next manager... on 08:53 - Nov 5 with 2092 viewsJonDoeman

next manager... on 08:49 - Nov 5 by Pommyhoop

Can any of them get us up straight away tho..Play off place minimum..Best squad in the league

We've got no chance of going up this year IMO, they should take their time & get this appointment right.

It Is What It Is !!

next manager... on 08:57 - Nov 5 with 2081 viewsElHoop

next manager... on 08:48 - Nov 5 by JonDoeman

Would be a pathetic appointment if he did.... so it might happen then!

Why would we pick him? He's done nothing to suggest that he's going to be any good at a club like QPR.
next manager... on 09:02 - Nov 5 with 2065 viewsJonDoeman

next manager... on 08:57 - Nov 5 by ElHoop

Why would we pick him? He's done nothing to suggest that he's going to be any good at a club like QPR.

Same reason we picked Chris? He's a mate of Les' & he's available.!

It Is What It Is !!

next manager... on 09:16 - Nov 5 with 2031 viewsElHoop

next manager... on 09:02 - Nov 5 by JonDoeman

Same reason we picked Chris? He's a mate of Les' & he's available.!

If Les is DoF then will he expect to appoint a successor? Will Les be next out of the door? I think that Hoos should be in charge of the process not Les, but didn't Beard leave because he'd lost that part of the job to Les? If they don't want Les to make the appointment then presumably they'll have to sack him too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024