Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? 18:45 - Nov 5 with 3341 viewsWxmJax

Or just me.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 18:49 - Nov 5 with 3333 viewsDarran

Well who's singing I might think about it then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 19:20 - Nov 5 with 3298 viewsWxmJax

He's got a young singer, supposed to be a cross between Dio and Mercury. Will be doing Deep Purple stuff as well.

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 19:24 - Nov 5 with 3294 viewsDarran

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 19:20 - Nov 5 by WxmJax

He's got a young singer, supposed to be a cross between Dio and Mercury. Will be doing Deep Purple stuff as well.

Well yeah but who? He might be shit.

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 19:55 - Nov 5 with 3267 viewsWxmJax

Ronnie Farrokh.

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 20:01 - Nov 5 with 3261 viewsDarran

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 19:55 - Nov 5 by WxmJax

Ronnie Farrokh.

That's quite funny.

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 20:30 - Nov 5 with 3230 viewsWxmJax

But not clever enough

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_tours/ritchie_blackmore_announces_

Theticketfactory.com for pre sales

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 20:49 - Nov 5 with 3210 viewsItchySphincter

It would be funny as f*ck if he came out in front of the old metalheads dressed as a pixie playing Man O A Silver Mountain on a lute. I'd pay to see that.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 21:10 - Nov 5 with 3196 viewsLord_Bony

We play this live with smoke and lights full pelt...never fails

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 11:11 - Nov 6 with 3055 viewsDarran

Sold out in an hour.

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 11:17 - Nov 6 with 3049 viewsperchrockjack

You seem to like has beens PROSS.
iTS 2015 MUN

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 11:18 - Nov 6 with 3048 viewsDarran

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 11:17 - Nov 6 by perchrockjack

You seem to like has beens PROSS.
iTS 2015 MUN

Two words ------> Leonard Cohen.

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 12:37 - Nov 6 with 3026 viewsDaiTheDrop

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 11:11 - Nov 6 by Darran

Sold out in an hour.

Yeah. But who is buying the tickets? Re-sale sites will be full of them I guess. Got mine this am.

Crue & Alice good?

Just had quick look at my old tickets, Crue & Cheap Trick 30 years ago in Cardiff this coming Feb!!!!!

Where has the time gone?
Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 12:58 - Nov 6 with 3013 viewsDarran

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 12:37 - Nov 6 by DaiTheDrop

Yeah. But who is buying the tickets? Re-sale sites will be full of them I guess. Got mine this am.

Crue & Alice good?

Just had quick look at my old tickets, Crue & Cheap Trick 30 years ago in Cardiff this coming Feb!!!!!

Where has the time gone?

Crue and Alice were awesome.
We need a photo of that Crue/Trick ticket.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/157297/guess-who-i-just-

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 13:07 - Nov 6 with 3006 viewsDaiTheDrop

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 12:58 - Nov 6 by Darran

Crue and Alice were awesome.
We need a photo of that Crue/Trick ticket.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/157297/guess-who-i-just-

Got the ticket in front of me. £5!!!!

Also got 5 Alice tickets but missing one, Hey Stoopid tour.

Seen Joe Satriani last night in Cardiff.
Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 13:11 - Nov 6 with 3003 viewsperchrockjack

AND SONGS THAT ARE REAL MELODIES that are played all over the world by millions.

Songs that are full of life death joy sadness - all of which we face in life.

Songs with meaning as opposed to those with a repetitive garble screech with well copied riffs and guitar solos.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 13:36 - Nov 6 with 2985 viewsDarran

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 13:07 - Nov 6 by DaiTheDrop

Got the ticket in front of me. £5!!!!

Also got 5 Alice tickets but missing one, Hey Stoopid tour.

Seen Joe Satriani last night in Cardiff.

Bring em down next week.

Joe any good?

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 13:58 - Nov 6 with 2976 viewsDaiTheDrop

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 13:36 - Nov 6 by Darran

Bring em down next week.

Joe any good?

Will do. Joe was excellent. Haven't seen him live for 20 years. Love most of his work. Some fantastic melodic guitar and some really weird and heavy stuff as well.
Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 18:01 - Nov 6 with 2925 viewsDarran

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 19:55 - Nov 5 by WxmJax

Ronnie Farrokh.

Sounds a bit shit to me though you did have the Ronnie bit right.

http://classicrock.teamrock.com/news/2015-11-06/blackmore-s-touring-lineup-revea

Anyone else going to see Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow then ? on 11:22 - Nov 7 with 2855 viewsWxmJax

Sounds ok to me. Hopefully will be seeing Chuck Burghi and Dave Rosenthal the week after next, maybe even that ac/dc fellow.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024