Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread 01:08 - Nov 7 with 45386 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:06 - Nov 7 with 3000 viewsjackharris

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:05 - Nov 7 by skippyjack

Is that official lifelong?

Yes

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:06 - Nov 7 with 2999 viewsfbreath

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:05 - Nov 7 by skippyjack

Yes as per swans Twitter

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:06 - Nov 7 with 2997 viewsdailew

Only change routs for barrow on bench.

Surprised as I'd prefer routs as a starter but barrow off the bench.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2015 14:10]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:07 - Nov 7 with 2981 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:08 - Nov 7 with 2979 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:50 - Nov 7 by builthjack

Am sure I just heard that Norwich have only lost one in the last fifteen at home

They've lost three home games this season.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:11 - Nov 7 with 2946 viewslonglostjack

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:06 - Nov 7 by lifelong

Bench: Nord, Rangel,Bartley, Britton, Cork, Routs, Eder.

Sofa: Tabanou

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:15 - Nov 7 with 2914 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:08 - Nov 7 by Joe_bradshaw

They've lost three home games this season.

I must have heard it wrong then. Let's hope it's 4 after today

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:16 - Nov 7 with 2907 viewsbuilthjack

Gomis is a lucky boy to be starting today. Last chance saloon I guess.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2015 14:24]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:20 - Nov 7 with 2878 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:11 - Nov 7 by longlostjack

He'll be gone in Jan
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:27 - Nov 7 with 2823 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:11 - Nov 7 by longlostjack

And Eder is on the bench again, what a waste of money.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:27 - Nov 7 with 2819 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:20 - Nov 7 by lovejuicejack

He'll be gone in Jan

Amat too at this rate.

Bonkers if he's fit.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:28 - Nov 7 with 2813 viewsJohnw102

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:15 - Nov 7 by builthjack

I must have heard it wrong then. Let's hope it's 4 after today

They have only lost once at home to Swansea in the last 15 meetings, think that is what you mean.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:29 - Nov 7 with 2807 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:27 - Nov 7 by WarwickHunt

Amat too at this rate.

Bonkers if he's fit.

He's streets ahead of Bartley, I'll be gutted when he inevitably leaves he has a big future in the game IMO.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:41 - Nov 7 with 2713 viewsKilkennyjack

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:29 - Nov 7 by ChrisSCFC

He's streets ahead of Bartley, I'll be gutted when he inevitably leaves he has a big future in the game IMO.

I agree mate

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:41 - Nov 7 with 2700 viewslonglostjack

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:29 - Nov 7 by ChrisSCFC

This

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:43 - Nov 7 with 2428 viewsperchrockjack

Jeez, me also.

Personally I d also try nordfelt unless he too is a shute signing

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:45 - Nov 7 with 2417 viewsjack_lord

Me too. I don't dislike Bartley but feel that if we don'y use Amat who is a real talent, he will be gone.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:50 - Nov 7 with 2368 viewsicecoldjack

Agree. I don't know if he is injured or not though.

Thought Amat started off well this season but there was always going to be pressure in playing the new star signing as opposed to somebody that was brought in previous.

All managers justify their own signings, Laudrup did the same with JDG over Ki, though at the time i felt that was justified, Ki having a minimum game clause in his contract wasnt good for him or SCFC IMO.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:53 - Nov 7 with 2330 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Kodi link?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:57 - Nov 7 with 2281 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:27 - Nov 7 by ChrisSCFC

And Eder is on the bench again, what a waste of money.

He's made 9 appearances more than any other sub by far. £5 million is not a waste of money on a backup striker that appears in almost every fixture.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:12 - Nov 7 with 2135 viewsepaul

Phoenix excellent quality

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:17 - Nov 7 with 2053 viewsepaul

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:53 - Nov 7 by PatchesOHoulihan

Kodi link?

Phoenix, excellent quality

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:18 - Nov 7 with 2034 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:12 - Nov 7 by epaul

Phoenix excellent quality

Excellent - had been watching a poor stream with foreign commentary until i saw this

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Nov 7 with 1951 viewsepaul

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:18 - Nov 7 by PatchesOHoulihan

Excellent - had been watching a poor stream with foreign commentary until i saw this

Picture quality on Phoenix

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:26 - Nov 7 with 1907 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Nov 7 by epaul

Picture quality on Phoenix

Tell the guy in red to watch the game!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024