Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team against bournemouth 16:21 - Nov 8 with 5181 viewsxmastree

just get back to what we know. Montero is a luxury we can't afford and Adew unbalances us

Fab.
Rangel. Fernandez. Ash. Taylor
Cork or Leon. Ki
Emnes or barrow. Siggy. Routledge
Gomis
Team against bournemouth on 10:24 - Nov 10 with 954 viewsyescomeon

Think Lisa might be bang on regarding Ayew.

Posted a team on another thread but put it on here as this is a better place for it.

Fab
Naughton, Bartley, Williams, Taylor
Britton, Shelvey,
Routledge, Gylfi, Montero
Eder

Bartley in for Fernadez as Fernadez has been making mistakes all season, think he needs a game or two out of the side. Gone for Bartley over Amat as he's not even making the bench so I assume he's not training well or is not fit or something. Plus Bartley, as said above, might help us out for set pieces which have been a problem for us recently.

Naughton over Rangel as he is better defensively, just I think, this is a position that needs strengthening for me.

Taylor over Tabanou every day of the week. There is obviously something wrong with Tabanou, was excited about him coming in like most of us were I guess, but I'm going to believe Monk when he says he wasn't fit as why wouldn't I. Also he as been acting a c*nt in the press so f*ck him. Also Taylor has been one of the few players who I think have been putting in vaguely acceptable performances (along with Glyfi) during this current slump, I can't believe people would drop him. Solid defensively and he don't work going forwards with Montero (as Montero tends to ignore him) but is nowhere near as bad as people make out. When he decided to ignore Montero rather than the other way around in the last match he was a threat and created our best chance, which Gomis ballsed up completely true to current form.

Britton has to come back. Will hopefully keep things tidy and add a bit of zip to the midfield and Cork as been disappointing this season compared to last season, time for the apprentice to make way for the master.

It's between Shelvey and Ki for this position and Shelvey edges it as I just think he has that bit of magic and can cut open the defence. Can cost us possession at times the gamble is that we can get away with it against Bornmouth (no disrespect) in return for that chance of a killer pass. Against another possession team it's tempting to go for Ki but we look so limp in attack at the moment I don't think we can afford to take the attacking threat of Shelvey out of the team.

If Dyer was here I think I would have gone for him here, Routledge on the left and Rangel at right back, but maybe I am just living in the past. It's been well talked about Ayew unbalancing the side, this is just to see how things work with Routledge on the right, Ayew on the bench as an impact sub. I don't think Ayew has really offered a great deal outside of his goals so throw him on if we need one.

Doesn't work with Taylor I don't think but at his best is unplayable so gets in for that reason. Alternatives would be maybe Ayew or Routledge on this side but would stick with Montero personally.

Gyli - no justification needed. Our best player, all hail

Eder up front. Time to see what he can do with a start. Time's up for Gomis now for me. He need's time out of the side.

Upthecity!

Team against bournemouth on 10:37 - Nov 10 with 950 viewsjasonbromham

I would change the lot, well not quite but most of it, this would be my team:

Fabianski
Naughton Amat Williams Tabanou
Britton Shelvey
Barrow Gylfi Montero
Ayew

You could even go with Grimes in there somewhere or Nortfeldt too. Fabianksi hasn't looked himself which is a shame as he's a brilliant keeper.
Team against bournemouth on 11:23 - Nov 10 with 921 viewsjasper_T

Monk likes Bartley because he's English and came from a big club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024