Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well my lads Christmas concert was entertaining. 14:03 - Dec 6 with 1321 viewsdingdangblue

I shouldn't have bothered with that 2nd half. Talk about going out with a whimper. Very poor.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Well my lads Christmas concert was entertaining. on 14:08 - Dec 6 with 1284 viewsfunkkk

Not a single chance created in the second half. We are becoming very dull.
Well my lads Christmas concert was entertaining. on 14:15 - Dec 6 with 1230 viewsLondondale

I have already whinged on a second thread but I for one am glad I didn't have to pay to watch that. We seemed to have no plan, there was none of the "no fear approach" and it is concerning that we didn't carve out a single chance in the second half. No idea what our strategy was.

Ratings:

Perreira: 6 - made a good save against clarke, Lillis must be wondering what on earth he's done wrong.
Bennett - 5 - Booked, gave the ball away several times, pretty innocuous. No threat going forward at all.
Lancashire 6 - reasonably solid if not spectacular. Clearly something is wrong given number of set pieces being conceded - if not
McNulty - see Lancashire.
Tanser - 5 - Couldn't beat his man, lost Rose for the goal. Doesn't look the same player he was when he first came into the side last year.
Camps - 5 - largely innocuous.
McDermott - 7 - actually created a few chances until Hilly took him off and killed the game.
O'Sullivan - 6 probably not match fit. Largely innocuous.
Henderson - 6 - battled reasonably well and carved out one chance.
Andrew - 7 - did pretty well in winning headers but come on - this man is clearly not going to get us many goals. Overall strategy seems to be to lump it to him and hope for the best.

Can't even be bothered to write about the subs - all get 6.
Well my lads Christmas concert was entertaining. on 15:29 - Dec 6 with 1065 viewsstuartcryer

What about hooper?

wardle blue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024