Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bhatia Senior on a collision course with Fernandes? 10:38 - Dec 11 with 2852 viewsActonOccident

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/transportation/airlines-/-aviation/

Interesting stuff. I have to admit that I'm a little shocked that AirAsia India isn't turning out to be a more lucrative operation - given the size of India's middle class and plethora of large population centres, I would have thought a budget airline, especially during a period of low fuel prices, would make an easy killing.
Bhatia Senior on a collision course with Fernandes? on 10:44 - Dec 11 with 2816 viewsBrightonhoop

The future is not so bright for the emerging markets as we have been lead to believe. They are all pulling their horns in for the rough times ahead.
Bhatia Senior on a collision course with Fernandes? on 10:49 - Dec 11 with 2792 viewsJamie

Lots of competition to be fair.

Air India Express, fly Easy, GoAir, IndiGo, Jet, Spicejet, TruJet, Vistara all offering regional services
Bhatia Senior on a collision course with Fernandes? on 13:30 - Dec 11 with 2558 viewsfrancisbowles

The old bureaucratic ways are taking time to be eroded. The regulators in their aviation industry move too slowly for a low cost business to expand at the necessary speed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024