Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations 10:27 - Dec 19 with 3198 views1973scott

England’s game against Wales at Euro 2016 has quickly been marked as a standout fixture and for good reason.

http://www.turnstyle.co.uk/football/2015/12/15/england-vs-wales-4-classic-clashe
England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 10:36 - Dec 19 with 3192 viewsLoyal

Very England dominated - What about the 1-0 at Wembley 1977. Darran's best mate scoring the winner.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 10:39 - Dec 19 with 3182 viewsJackanapes

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 10:36 - Dec 19 by Loyal

Very England dominated - What about the 1-0 at Wembley 1977. Darran's best mate scoring the winner.

I remember watching that on Sportsnight with Harry Carpenter.
Edit:- I didn't watch sportsnight 'with' Harry Carpenter you understand. He was presenting it. Just thought Id clear that up
[Post edited 19 Dec 2015 10:49]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 10:48 - Dec 19 with 3171 viewsWxmJax

Or even Wales's game against England.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 12:09 - Dec 19 with 3121 viewsLohengrin

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 10:36 - Dec 19 by Loyal

I was at Wembley for that and again in '79 when we drew 0-0.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 12:44 - Dec 19 with 3100 viewsbuilthjack

I was at Wrexham in 1980. England fans were ripping the stand apart and throwing bricks at us. 4-1 thumping we gave them. Idiots. Also at the game at Wembley when Leighton scored the only goal of the game. And a few others which we lost!!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 13:26 - Dec 19 with 3068 viewsLoyal

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 12:44 - Dec 19 by builthjack

I was at Wrexham in 1980. England fans were ripping the stand apart and throwing bricks at us. 4-1 thumping we gave them. Idiots. Also at the game at Wembley when Leighton scored the only goal of the game. And a few others which we lost!!

Fck me you must be old !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 14:22 - Dec 19 with 3033 viewsGiff

Went to Wembley in May 1975, winning 2 -1 with 6 minutes to go through Tosh and Arfon Griffiths, then David Johnson scored his second for a 2 - 2 draw - Gutted.
England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 19:19 - Dec 19 with 2963 viewsbuilthjack

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 13:26 - Dec 19 by Loyal

Fck me you must be old !

Experienced!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 21:23 - Dec 19 with 2909 viewsLoyal

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 19:19 - Dec 19 by builthjack

Experienced!

Ah, this is more like it, a chap who knows places he can go for a quick Joddrel, these things take time, planning and resourcefulness at my age, but for you it's like having a quick one off the wrist.

You can't beat experience, you are my Ashley Williams and I will forever be your Jazz Richards.

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 21:25 - Dec 19 with 2905 viewsbuilthjack

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 21:23 - Dec 19 by Loyal

Ah, this is more like it, a chap who knows places he can go for a quick Joddrel, these things take time, planning and resourcefulness at my age, but for you it's like having a quick one off the wrist.

You can't beat experience, you are my Ashley Williams and I will forever be your Jazz Richards.

Keep up the good work young un

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 23:09 - Dec 19 with 2868 viewssherpajacob

English media go on about how a 1-1 draw with Poland in 1973, cost them world cup qualification.

They never mention this 1-1 draw at Wembley in the same campaign.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 08:00 - Dec 20 with 2816 viewstrampie

Leighton James was superb the night Wales beat England at Wembley, Wales had a good team then that some say were robbed in the quarter finals of the European Championships.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 09:59 - Dec 20 with 2789 viewsLoyal

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 23:09 - Dec 19 by sherpajacob

English media go on about how a 1-1 draw with Poland in 1973, cost them world cup qualification.

They never mention this 1-1 draw at Wembley in the same campaign.

Forgot about this 👍

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 10:05 - Dec 20 with 2780 viewsbuilthjack

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 08:00 - Dec 20 by trampie

Leighton James was superb the night Wales beat England at Wembley, Wales had a good team then that some say were robbed in the quarter finals of the European Championships.

Quite right

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 10:07 - Dec 20 with 2773 viewsLoyal

When you watch that QF game v Yugoslavia only one opinion can be made, the ref was completely bent.

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 10:09 - Dec 20 with 2769 viewsbuilthjack

England vs Wales — 4 classic clashes between the home nations on 10:07 - Dec 20 by Loyal

When you watch that QF game v Yugoslavia only one opinion can be made, the ref was completely bent.

Of the highest order. Tito must have paid him.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024