Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trouble at Palarse 12:03 - Dec 30 with 26440 viewsOldjack

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/Coachload-Swansea-City-fans-threw-bottles-cha

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Trouble at Palarse on 14:52 - Dec 30 with 2661 viewsLoyal

Trouble at Palarse on 14:51 - Dec 30 by Jackfath

You have to question why a man like OldJack who frequents the pub involved in this alleged attack would publish this story on here?

Alan, are you proud of this?
Do you think those in the photo will be pleased you've put it up for us all to see?
Are you a hooligan too?

FFS.

I refer you as well JF to my above post.
Let them get on with it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Trouble at Palarse on 14:52 - Dec 30 with 2661 viewsgiantstoneater

Trouble at Palarse on 14:51 - Dec 30 by Loyal

But is obviously certain peoples idea of fun so why not let them get on with it.

Because it shames our club!
Trouble at Palarse on 14:54 - Dec 30 with 2654 viewsLoyal

Trouble at Palarse on 14:52 - Dec 30 by giantstoneater

Because it shames our club!

Certain people would say by not doing this and running away from this type of behaviour also shames our club.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Trouble at Palarse on 14:55 - Dec 30 with 2629 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Trouble at Palarse on 14:38 - Dec 30 by pencoedjack

Was that the trip the bus was taken to the police station / all the windows were put through ?

Yes. I was on the pop and crisps bus behind them

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Trouble at Palarse on 14:55 - Dec 30 with 2639 viewsOldjack

Trouble at Palarse on 14:51 - Dec 30 by Jackfath

You have to question why a man like OldJack who frequents the pub involved in this alleged attack would publish this story on here?

Alan, are you proud of this?
Do you think those in the photo will be pleased you've put it up for us all to see?
Are you a hooligan too?

FFS.

And you have to ask yourself ''why do i talk so much crap '' is because i just like fishing or is it something more sinister , ,now fuk off !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Trouble at Palarse on 14:58 - Dec 30 with 2604 viewsJackfath

Trouble at Palarse on 14:55 - Dec 30 by Oldjack

And you have to ask yourself ''why do i talk so much crap '' is because i just like fishing or is it something more sinister , ,now fuk off !

You're embarrassing Alan.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Trouble at Palarse on 14:59 - Dec 30 with 2587 viewsgiantstoneater

Trouble at Palarse on 14:54 - Dec 30 by Loyal

Certain people would say by not doing this and running away from this type of behaviour also shames our club.

Acting according to the law of the land is not cowardly. Are you a football hooligan Loyal?
Trouble at Palarse on 15:06 - Dec 30 with 2541 viewsLoyal

Trouble at Palarse on 14:58 - Dec 30 by Jackfath

You're embarrassing Alan.

JF - if Alan likes a bit of this and that then let him.
You both have opposing views and have resorted to name calling.

May I suggest you both log off and go for a big tug and a drink.
Then come back friendly.

Login to get fewer ads

Trouble at Palarse on 15:08 - Dec 30 with 2529 viewsJackfath

Trouble at Palarse on 15:06 - Dec 30 by Loyal

Then come back friendly.

Who appointed you to referee?

Alan is showing himself as a hoolie here and I am questioning his motives. Respectfully, it's got nothign to do with you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Trouble at Palarse on 15:08 - Dec 30 with 2526 viewsLoyal

Trouble at Palarse on 14:59 - Dec 30 by giantstoneater

Acting according to the law of the land is not cowardly. Are you a football hooligan Loyal?

Not at all, you seem to think my converse responses are against you, you see I have the ability to see both sides of every story. It's not personal, so your question is confusing.

As we are at a low level of understanding -
Are you a one eyed opinionated person ?

Trouble at Palarse on 15:09 - Dec 30 with 2515 viewspencoedjack

Trouble at Palarse on 14:55 - Dec 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes. I was on the pop and crisps bus behind them

I was on the bus .... Coldest journey ever home
Trouble at Palarse on 15:11 - Dec 30 with 2499 viewsDarran

Trouble at Palarse on 15:06 - Dec 30 by Loyal

Then come back friendly.

You're suggesting an old age pensioner goes and has a wánk?

Good God man that's the worst thing I've read on here this year

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trouble at Palarse on 15:13 - Dec 30 with 2482 viewsSwanjaxs

Trouble at Palarse on 15:11 - Dec 30 by Darran

You're suggesting an old age pensioner goes and has a wánk?

Good God man that's the worst thing I've read on here this year

JF ain't that old...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Trouble at Palarse on 15:13 - Dec 30 with 2475 viewsLoyal

Trouble at Palarse on 15:08 - Dec 30 by Jackfath

Alan is showing himself as a hoolie here and I am questioning his motives. Respectfully, it's got nothign to do with you.

See ! Teachers can never learn.

There's nothing wrong with what he is saying, as there is nothing wrong with what you are saying.

Now fck off and have that wnk 👍

Trouble at Palarse on 15:16 - Dec 30 with 2450 viewsJackfath

Trouble at Palarse on 15:13 - Dec 30 by Loyal

See ! Teachers can never learn.

There's nothing wrong with what he is saying, as there is nothing wrong with what you are saying.

Now fck off and have that wnk 👍

You mean we both have differing opinions on something? Goodness who would have thought it eh?! You see that's sort of how these boards work. My question was who put you in as a referee? WHy do you feel the need to do that?

Maybe it's you who needs the tommy tank my friend.

Trouble at Palarse on 15:19 - Dec 30 with 2425 viewsLoyal

Trouble at Palarse on 15:16 - Dec 30 by Jackfath

You mean we both have differing opinions on something? Goodness who would have thought it eh?! You see that's sort of how these boards work. My question was who put you in as a referee? WHy do you feel the need to do that?

Maybe it's you who needs the tommy tank my friend.

I've had three already today and one of them was thinking of you.

If you choose to live your argument through a public forum you have no choice but to have me as a referee. I'll even mic up so you can hear me panting.

Live the dream ❤️

Trouble at Palarse on 15:24 - Dec 30 with 2397 viewsOldjack

Is he fuk,only in your tiny brain i am

Trouble at Palarse on 15:30 - Dec 30 with 2357 viewsDarran

Trouble at Palarse on 15:13 - Dec 30 by Swanjaxs

JF ain't that old...

Yes but the other one is ancient.

Trouble at Palarse on 15:31 - Dec 30 with 2353 viewsgiantstoneater

Trouble at Palarse on 15:08 - Dec 30 by Loyal

Not at all, you seem to think my converse responses are against you, you see I have the ability to see both sides of every story. It's not personal, so your question is confusing.

As we are at a low level of understanding -
Are you a one eyed opinionated person ?

No Loyal I do understand that there are people in this world who like and enjoy doing things like that without the slightest concern of the affects on the lives of others. If people like to fight then they can take up boxing and stand toe to toe with someone ,now that ain't cowardly acting as a mob is. I can assure you that I have two eyes loyal and through work get to see the consequences of violence every day. When it comes to the good name of Swansea City there is no way on this planet that I would ever see acts of hooliganism as being a positive thing are you condoning these acts Loyal. Don't bemoan other posters for name calling when you think "we are at a low level of understanding" I asked you a straight question and expected a straight answer. Please understand that my posts are not directed at you personally only your stance and protection of these people who would drag our good name through the mud is quite baffling.
Trouble at Palarse on 15:33 - Dec 30 with 2335 viewsDarran

Trouble at Palarse on 15:31 - Dec 30 by giantstoneater

No Loyal I do understand that there are people in this world who like and enjoy doing things like that without the slightest concern of the affects on the lives of others. If people like to fight then they can take up boxing and stand toe to toe with someone ,now that ain't cowardly acting as a mob is. I can assure you that I have two eyes loyal and through work get to see the consequences of violence every day. When it comes to the good name of Swansea City there is no way on this planet that I would ever see acts of hooliganism as being a positive thing are you condoning these acts Loyal. Don't bemoan other posters for name calling when you think "we are at a low level of understanding" I asked you a straight question and expected a straight answer. Please understand that my posts are not directed at you personally only your stance and protection of these people who would drag our good name through the mud is quite baffling.

Good post.

Trouble at Palarse on 15:41 - Dec 30 with 2302 viewsLoyal

Trouble at Palarse on 15:31 - Dec 30 by giantstoneater

What gives you the impression I am protecting these people ?

You are very opinionated, which is getting the better of you, and yes you have posted ( at last ) a good post ( but you have a desire to pick sides which is clouding your judgement) And - still you choose to pontificate regards mobs of people as cowards as opposed to toe to toe fighting of one person v another as noble.

Think about what you said. Your condoning violence, which I am afraid is unacceptable.

And I will bemoan you for name calling, because it is something that shouldn't happen on the Internet, it screams of cowardice.

Now would you like me to send you a picture of Rory Donnelys cock so we can be friends again ?

Trouble at Palarse on 15:46 - Dec 30 with 2271 viewsraynor94

100% agree jf, he's a pensioner for God's sake!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Trouble at Palarse on 15:47 - Dec 30 with 2262 viewsLoyal

Trouble at Palarse on 15:46 - Dec 30 by raynor94

100% agree jf, he's a pensioner for God's sake!

Pensioners have a right to fight as youngsters !

Trouble at Palarse on 15:48 - Dec 30 with 2250 viewsdgt73

You're the most argumentative person on this forum......have a day off ffs.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Trouble at Palarse on 15:51 - Dec 30 with 2231 viewsLoyal

Trouble at Palarse on 15:48 - Dec 30 by dgt73

You're the most argumentative person on this forum......have a day off ffs.

Lack of understanding, mostly due to the fact he assumes himself a WUM.
I think deep down we are all very decent chaps and worth a good old back slapping.

Up the swans one and all👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024