Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull match thread 09:40 - Jan 1 with 28509 viewsHooparoo

Hope it's a cracking atmosphere at HQ without too many hangovers.

Surely we have to convert one of these games soon enough but I fear another draw coming up. Live on Bein Sports for all the Hoops down under.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Hull match thread on 19:10 - Jan 1 with 2202 viewsnewgolddream

Hull match thread on 19:10 - Jan 1 with 2180 viewsflynnbo

Appalling. Half the team needs changing but then we've been doing that for ages.
Hull match thread on 19:11 - Jan 1 with 2128 viewsisawqpratwcity

Goodnight, if that's what 6am is.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Hull match thread on 19:11 - Jan 1 with 2115 viewsFloridaR

Ramsey > jfh = Same

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Hull match thread on 19:12 - Jan 1 with 2069 viewsFredManRave

Endemic.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Hull match thread on 19:13 - Jan 1 with 2047 views08olesen

For a 6ft 5" lad Polter really is weak on the ball and cannot seem to hold it up at all.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Hull match thread on 19:14 - Jan 1 with 2006 viewsHooparoo

Really sick of being frustrated watching us.

Hull match thread on 19:14 - Jan 1 with 1987 viewsGloucs_R

Green throws away another game, had no right to come for that with a punch. Get Smithies in now, this is beyond a joke. His distribution was woeful too.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:15 - Jan 1 with 1968 viewsBklynRanger

Hull match thread on 17:10 - Jan 1 by RangersDave

Any streams please?
am out of the loop on streams recently an could do with one for today.
cheers
Dave

Hull match thread on 19:16 - Jan 1 with 1920 viewsFloridaR

Half the problem with our game is we are play our game to & around average faurlin + system of play is wrong.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Hull match thread on 19:20 - Jan 1 with 1793 viewsFredManRave

Hull match thread on 19:11 - Jan 1 by isawqpratwcity

Goodnight, if that's what 6am is.

That's eternal, isn't it.

On no wait, sorry, that's 3am.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Hull match thread on 19:22 - Jan 1 with 1756 viewsQPRDave

Imo if you play Luongo in the centre, he brings energy movement , and so creates chances.
We at the moment play around in front of the other team then try a ball over the top....boring, and predictable
Hull match thread on 19:23 - Jan 1 with 1728 viewsStanisgod

If games were 79 minutes long we'd be 7th !

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Hull match thread on 19:24 - Jan 1 with 1722 viewsKerryE

Hull match thread on 19:16 - Jan 1 by FloridaR

Half the problem with our game is we are play our game to & around average faurlin + system of play is wrong.

Eh? But I tell you our goaltender had a mare.
Hull match thread on 19:30 - Jan 1 with 1632 viewskropotkin41

Read the preview - excellent as usual - saw the team - listened to the first half - found a stream......... said to my boy "look what happens, as soon as I press play Hull will score" and they f*cking did - switched that off - Polter's equaliser - switched the official commentary back on - first words were "Hull are back in the lead".

It's all so painfully predictable and yet, and yet, mysterious. Known unknowns? It's the unknown unknowns that worry me. I think maybe we need to be relegated.

Has there been any sign that JFH has made a positive difference? We might as well have stuck with CR. Could any manager make a difference? If not then what is the point of even following a game, let alone dragging myself and my lads to another match this season?

How long will this run without a win be> Oh, never mind, FA Cup next week......... ffs!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Hull match thread on 19:33 - Jan 1 with 1597 viewsHooped_Pullie

Hull match thread on 19:11 - Jan 1 by FloridaR

Ramsey > jfh = Same

In all seriousness, it's time to concentrate on grinding out the seven wins or so we will need between now and May to stay in this division. A Wigan-style collapse would be catastrophic and would see our very existence under threat, IMHO.

Let's use the transfer window - if we possibly, possibly can - to offload the Fers and Sandros of this squad, God knows we can hardly be worse without them. A great result for the Club would be £7-8 million for Charlie, he deserves better than this sinking ship and the cash could be put to better use in a rebuilding fund, maybe some for now and some for the kind of players we will need in the summer if we still entertain the idea we can be a successful football club.

As regards JFH, leave the man alone and let him get on with it, he's got a bloody hard job by the looks of it.

Finally, Mr Tony Fernandes, I'm glad you were at LR tonight. This is where you've taken us, on show in all its glory. Good intentions by themselves are rarely enough, and failure on this scale is a pig you'll never be able to put enough lipstick on.

Hull match thread on 19:34 - Jan 1 with 1581 viewsBklynRanger

Hull match thread on 19:16 - Jan 1 by FloridaR

Faurlin is one of the 2 or 3 players in that team that isn't average!
Hull match thread on 19:40 - Jan 1 with 1496 viewsBoston

I think that if you scribble a little tash under Greens nose he would look like Hitler.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hull match thread on 19:47 - Jan 1 with 1437 viewsHooped_Pullie

Hull match thread on 19:40 - Jan 1 by Boston

I think that if you scribble a little tash under Greens nose he would look like Hitler.

Are you trying to increase his popularity on this board ?

Seriously, though, he has to be dropped. Smithies in for the cup game, a good display there and hopefully he'll be first choice going forward.
Hull match thread on 20:01 - Jan 1 with 1344 viewsHooparoo

I love Ale as we all do but I'm sorry, I think he's shot now. Too slow and just can't adjust quickly anymore. I lost count of the times that Hull players just skipped past him. Much as I hate to say it, it's time to find another role for him at the club.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2016 20:12]

Hull match thread on 20:42 - Jan 1 with 1249 viewsTacticalR

Hull match thread on 20:01 - Jan 1 by Hooparoo

I love Ale as we all do but I'm sorry, I think he's shot now. Too slow and just can't adjust quickly anymore. I lost count of the times that Hull players just skipped past him. Much as I hate to say it, it's time to find another role for him at the club.

Yes and no. He was a bit slow on the ball at times, but everything was going through him and his vision is still above that of the other players.

Air hostess clique

Hull match thread on 20:54 - Jan 1 with 1213 viewsDeepcutHoop

Jesus Christ, I genuinely cannot see how you get to that conclusion.

Faurlin's the guy with the tache, wearing #18. In the blue and white shirt?

He wasn't at his best today, where on earth does that equate to putting him out to pasture?
Hull match thread on 21:31 - Jan 1 with 1151 viewspaulparker

you what !!!!!! best player for us apart from Hall
JFH should have took off Henry way before he did, Diame was running the midfield we needed Sandro or samba to get hold of him, this would have allowed Ali to have the ball more

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hull match thread on 21:41 - Jan 1 with 1116 viewsTheBlob

Get some coffee down you mate.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hull match thread on 21:49 - Jan 1 with 1172 viewsMatch82

Hull match thread on 21:31 - Jan 1 by paulparker

you what !!!!!! best player for us apart from Hall
JFH should have took off Henry way before he did, Diame was running the midfield we needed Sandro or samba to get hold of him, this would have allowed Ali to have the ball more

Problem is, if samba "gets hold of someone", there is a good chance they are left with less limbs attached than they started the game with
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024