Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Budget issues at a L1 club 21:33 - Jan 5 with 5470 viewszxcvbnm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35235692

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Budget issues at a L1 club on 07:08 - Jan 6 with 5129 viewsaleanddale

Trouble at Mill..

whooped 7-1 at the weekend too.
Budget issues at a L1 club on 10:16 - Jan 6 with 4880 viewsBigKindo

Totally bizarre. A couple of months ago Northampton were in the deep doo doo and perhaps close to administration.
Budget issues at a L1 club on 12:26 - Jan 6 with 4720 viewsSuddenLad

Budget issues at a L1 club on 10:16 - Jan 6 by BigKindo

Totally bizarre. A couple of months ago Northampton were in the deep doo doo and perhaps close to administration.

VERY close by all accounts. Add to that, Shrewsbury have made two more signings this morning. Bizarre indeed.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Budget issues at a L1 club on 14:19 - Jan 6 with 4528 viewsBigKindo

Budget issues at a L1 club on 12:26 - Jan 6 by SuddenLad

VERY close by all accounts. Add to that, Shrewsbury have made two more signings this morning. Bizarre indeed.

...... and now Shrews Chairman Roland Wycherley and his fellow board members insist that they are 100% behind manager Micky Mellon. Perhaps the dreaded vote of confidence?
Budget issues at a L1 club on 21:49 - Jan 6 with 4217 viewsRoChDaLe

Think it's a disgrace that Northampton are allowed to make any signings this season after the financial state they've been in recently and especially not one who is clearly on a big wage, not bitter i just genuinely don't understand how it's all allowed and also why the people who are running Northampton actually do it. Foolish

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Budget issues at a L1 club on 22:49 - Jan 6 with 4097 viewsToffeemanc

Ok own up!
Who like me read the thread title and immediately clicked the link before reading this thread expecting to read about the Buckets imminent demise only to be majorly dissapointed that it wasn't them.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Budget issues at a L1 club on 08:11 - Jan 7 with 3929 viewselectricblue

Budget issues at a L1 club on 22:49 - Jan 6 by Toffeemanc

Ok own up!
Who like me read the thread title and immediately clicked the link before reading this thread expecting to read about the Buckets imminent demise only to be majorly dissapointed that it wasn't them.

Yep i was one..
Plus i was also thinking about oldham aswell.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Budget issues at a L1 club on 09:58 - Jan 7 with 3825 viewsBigKindo

... and now it appears that Southend are to sign on loan until the end of the season Shrews striker Tyrone Barnett. Another big wage? Peterborough once paid + £ 1 million for him in 2012.
Login to get fewer ads

Budget issues at a L1 club on 10:05 - Jan 7 with 3800 viewsJimmyRustler

Budget issues at a L1 club on 09:58 - Jan 7 by BigKindo

... and now it appears that Southend are to sign on loan until the end of the season Shrews striker Tyrone Barnett. Another big wage? Peterborough once paid + £ 1 million for him in 2012.

Think they're also shipping Liam Lawrence out too and that will definitely be a decent little wage
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024