Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JFH lost the dressing room already? 14:50 - Jan 11 with 4533 viewsHayesender

Or a good healthy argument?

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/qpr-boss-admits-row-players-107152

Fecking club

Poll: Shamima Beghum

JFH lost the dressing room already? on 14:58 - Jan 11 with 4494 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hardly a row, in fairness...

“We had a good chat about the first half and the second half and there were a few harsh words."

That's it. Just that. A few harsh words. Pure drama from the writer of that headline.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

JFH lost the dressing room already? on 15:00 - Jan 11 with 4463 viewsjamois

Doubt whether it was a row. But if JFH upsets a few overpaid tossers then I'd be delighted. Frankly we need some serious John Sitton action in that dressing room, directed squarely at the likes of Fer, JET, Phillips etc

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

JFH lost the dressing room already? on 15:01 - Jan 11 with 4446 viewsTacticalR

I'd be surprised if he's had time to find the dressing room.

Air hostess clique

JFH lost the dressing room already? on 15:01 - Jan 11 with 4437 viewsPommyhoop

JFH lost the dressing room already? on 15:00 - Jan 11 by jamois

Doubt whether it was a row. But if JFH upsets a few overpaid tossers then I'd be delighted. Frankly we need some serious John Sitton action in that dressing room, directed squarely at the likes of Fer, JET, Phillips etc

Yep. And bring ya f'cking dinner too cos you'll f'cking need it once I'm through wiv ya.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

JFH lost the dressing room already? on 15:04 - Jan 11 with 4411 viewspaulparker

Good

maybe he is trying to keep the young lads motivated, some of those young players must look at some of the seniors going through the motions and think they can do it ,
its good management as I hope he told them they are playing for there futures

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

JFH lost the dressing room already? on 15:12 - Jan 11 with 4370 viewsibnumber10

JFH lost the dressing room already? on 15:01 - Jan 11 by Pommyhoop

Yep. And bring ya f'cking dinner too cos you'll f'cking need it once I'm through wiv ya.

Legendary
JFH lost the dressing room already? on 15:17 - Jan 11 with 4331 viewsAntti_Heinola

Not a fan of GWL to be honest. Ludicrous, click-bait of a headline for 'manager tells players off at half time' article - you know, a story about an occurrence that probably happened in about 50% of all FA Cup games at the weekend.
And their grammar is appalling. At least read something through once before publishing it FFS.

Bare bones.

JFH lost the dressing room already? on 15:27 - Jan 11 with 4270 viewsFDC

The writing in the Ephraim article on there the other week was ridiculously bad. No wonder Dave Mc gets annoyed with people confusing GWL with WLS!
Login to get fewer ads

JFH lost the dressing room already? on 15:35 - Jan 11 with 4218 viewsLongsufferingR

To be honest, the thread title is completely unnecessary. Would make a tabloid writer proud for stirring.
JFH lost the dressing room already? on 15:43 - Jan 11 with 4183 viewsjohncharles

JFH lost the dressing room already? on 15:17 - Jan 11 by Antti_Heinola

Not a fan of GWL to be honest. Ludicrous, click-bait of a headline for 'manager tells players off at half time' article - you know, a story about an occurrence that probably happened in about 50% of all FA Cup games at the weekend.
And their grammar is appalling. At least read something through once before publishing it FFS.

Agreed Antti, never liked it. Mind you, harsh words in the dressing room usually means a bust up. I hope it was. Some serious arse kicking is long overdue.
What would be disappointing is if the old lags walk straight back into the team. Ale in for Toszer, Polter for Jet that's our team for the future. Let's give them a few games to used to each other.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2016 8:19]

Strong and stable my arse.

JFH lost the dressing room already? on 16:11 - Jan 11 with 4074 viewsBrightonhoop

Did the 'journalist' ever go to school?
JFH lost the dressing room already? on 16:16 - Jan 11 with 4047 viewskropotkin41

JFH needs to kick some ar*ses! A few harsh words won't do the trick.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

JFH lost the dressing room already? on 16:45 - Jan 11 with 3915 viewsJuzzie

Why is a half time bollocking construed as potentially 'losing the dressing room'?

Frankly I'm glad he's kicking butt.
JFH lost the dressing room already? on 16:54 - Jan 11 with 3862 viewsToast_R

Did he check under the fridge?
JFH lost the dressing room already? on 16:55 - Jan 11 with 3860 viewsHayesender

JFH lost the dressing room already? on 15:35 - Jan 11 by LongsufferingR

To be honest, the thread title is completely unnecessary. Would make a tabloid writer proud for stirring.

If I was stating it as fact then yes, but I'm not so chill dude 🎷

Poll: Shamima Beghum

JFH lost the dressing room already? on 17:00 - Jan 11 with 3821 viewssdm1508

I don't think JFH will suffer fools. At the moment this isn't his squad and when he says 'trying to find a winning formula' maybe it is because he has realised with the players he has he can't play the high tempo pressing game he wants because we don't have the players for it. Also their fitness is rubbish like most years.
JFH lost the dressing room already? on 17:03 - Jan 11 with 3809 viewssimmo

If you listen to the actual interview on Player, JFH says there were a few harsh words, also from the players themselves - so it seems there were frank views exchanged by all - as there should be.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

JFH lost the dressing room already? on 17:36 - Jan 11 with 3657 viewsLongsufferingR

JFH lost the dressing room already? on 16:55 - Jan 11 by Hayesender

If I was stating it as fact then yes, but I'm not so chill dude 🎷

Exactly what a tabloid writer would say, knowing full well they are stirring up a story out of nothing. I'm quite chilled thanks.
JFH lost the dressing room already? on 19:16 - Jan 11 with 3339 viewsDeepcutHoop

JFH lost the dressing room already? on 17:00 - Jan 11 by sdm1508

I don't think JFH will suffer fools. At the moment this isn't his squad and when he says 'trying to find a winning formula' maybe it is because he has realised with the players he has he can't play the high tempo pressing game he wants because we don't have the players for it. Also their fitness is rubbish like most years.

The former will come with the latter.

We have desperately needed proper fitness work for years. Best to take the short-term pain, to be able to eventually have players capable of playing the way he wants.
JFH lost the dressing room already? on 19:17 - Jan 11 with 3335 viewsColombiR

Too right Antti.
Warburton's, or his editor's, headlines are often disgracefully different to what the article says...
JFH lost the dressing room already? on 19:37 - Jan 11 with 3277 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Same as that shít rag Here Is The City. I've sworn not to click on their crap headlines ever again. Utter cads.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2016 19:37]
JFH lost the dressing room already? on 19:39 - Jan 11 with 3258 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

JFH lost the dressing room already? on 15:04 - Jan 11 by paulparker

Good

maybe he is trying to keep the young lads motivated, some of those young players must look at some of the seniors going through the motions and think they can do it ,
its good management as I hope he told them they are playing for there futures

That would be good, show them how it's not done etc. might put a few precious noses out of joint and towards to door marked 'do one', with any luck.
JFH lost the dressing room already? on 21:48 - Jan 11 with 2986 viewsbosh67

I arrived at the ground three hours before kick off. Everything seemed normal. I walked down the tunnel and turned left and there was an empty space .No chairs, no benches, no lockers, nothing. So I went across the corridor and entered the door immediately opposite. It was empty too. No chairs, no benches, no lockers, nothing. I went upstairs and there was nobody there. I came back down and went down the tunnel again but this time there were no doors on the left or right.

It was at this point that I knew I had lost the dressing room.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

JFH lost the dressing room already? on 09:26 - Jan 12 with 2548 viewsHooped_Pullie

I think it's not so much the 'harsh words' as the statement that four of the team seem to be going in one direction and another four going in a different one that's a bit concerning.

Divided camps are generally unsuccessful. See today's Labour Party for details.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024