Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doumbia or bony 16:24 - Jan 16 with 7095 viewspremierjack

Curtis asked Jenkins when we were having doumbia and his reply was "you can have him when ever you want" BUT. They are waiting for Bony because they believe there is a genuine chance of getting him back.
Doumbia or bony on 17:39 - Jan 16 with 1715 viewsRevJames

Doumbia or bony on 16:34 - Jan 16 by jojaca

I think all this talk is a lot of c***.

Source?

Overheard on the checkouts at Morrison's probably.
Doumbia or bony on 17:46 - Jan 16 with 1662 viewsjamieswan78

Bony has lived here before, he knows it rains 364 days per year, his mrs knows the shops are shit, if he's happy to come here then he's less of a gamble, he's a proven premiership goal scorer.
Doumbia or bony on 17:51 - Jan 16 with 1625 viewsDyfnant

I amazed anyone would pick this bloke over Bony, when was the last time we set up and relied on a pacey striker

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Doumbia or bony on 17:57 - Jan 16 with 1587 viewsbonymine

Doumbia or bony on 17:46 - Jan 16 by jamieswan78

Bony has lived here before, he knows it rains 364 days per year, his mrs knows the shops are shit, if he's happy to come here then he's less of a gamble, he's a proven premiership goal scorer.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Doumbia or bony on 18:15 - Jan 16 with 1528 viewsAngelRangelQS

It'll be neither and the sooner people accept this and start facing up to life in the championship next season (as the board have done) the better
Doumbia or bony on 18:23 - Jan 16 with 1469 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Doumbia or bony on 18:15 - Jan 16 by AngelRangelQS

It'll be neither and the sooner people accept this and start facing up to life in the championship next season (as the board have done) the better

It is looking more & more like it.
Doumbia or bony on 18:26 - Jan 16 with 1450 viewsElward

I tend to agree. As possitive as i try and be the realism sets in. The Sunderland game was a perfect example in that it also isn't just a striker we need, as we still conceded 4 goals to a team in relegation position.
Doumbia or bony on 18:30 - Jan 16 with 1424 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Doumbia or bony on 18:26 - Jan 16 by Elward

I tend to agree. As possitive as i try and be the realism sets in. The Sunderland game was a perfect example in that it also isn't just a striker we need, as we still conceded 4 goals to a team in relegation position.

With some massive help from the officials.
The problem is that when Laudrup took his eye off the ball after winning the Cup the other teams below us played poorly, so it didn't matter.
When Laudrup couldn't get the team to perform and GM took over, again the teams below us did not perform well and we were OK.
This season everything seems to be conspiring against us, so it looks like the luck has turned.
Login to get fewer ads

Doumbia or bony on 18:31 - Jan 16 with 1423 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well if we offload more players and bring none in by the time the window closes then the board should come clean.
They should apologise and tell the crowd it had to be done due to the financial mire and this is all we have to keep us up until the season ends.
There will be a backlash but at last will all know where we stand and will support then team in the knowledge.
Carry on as we are and say eff all other than poxy cryptic tweets and the 'sort it out' and 'Jenkins out' chants will ring loud and clear around the Liberty until our very likely relegation.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2016 18:52]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Doumbia or bony on 18:31 - Jan 16 with 1415 views50pencehead

Our scouting network must be made up of Boy Scouts, all they've done is regurgitate old players and waste monies on players who have not strengthened the squad. I know GM said last summer he wanted 2 players for all positions, but surely he meant for them to be competitive against each other rather than have an average one in the team I.e. Taylor and a p!ss poor one in the squad Tabanou.
We need to buy now, not on 31st, we've already hamstrung AC by not financially supporting him in the last 2 weeks, let's not let it drag on for another 2 weeks.

Feet like a Toblerone

Doumbia or bony on 18:37 - Jan 16 with 1367 viewsmax936

Doumbia or bony on 18:31 - Jan 16 by 50pencehead

Our scouting network must be made up of Boy Scouts, all they've done is regurgitate old players and waste monies on players who have not strengthened the squad. I know GM said last summer he wanted 2 players for all positions, but surely he meant for them to be competitive against each other rather than have an average one in the team I.e. Taylor and a p!ss poor one in the squad Tabanou.
We need to buy now, not on 31st, we've already hamstrung AC by not financially supporting him in the last 2 weeks, let's not let it drag on for another 2 weeks.

This why we haven't got a manager of note, like lve said in a previous post on another thread Curt has been chucked in the deep end without any arm bands and told this is your lot get on with it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Doumbia or bony on 18:57 - Jan 16 with 1302 viewsPrivate_Partz

Doumbia or bony on 18:31 - Jan 16 by 50pencehead

I believe all our previous managers, during our successful spell, had contacts and knew the players they wanted. Monk and Curt have none therefore we can only look at ex players and take stabs in the dark.
Hopefully the Boy Scouts, and all the other incompetents in post, will be replaced if we survive the bloody mess we are in now.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Doumbia or bony on 19:04 - Jan 16 with 1265 views50pencehead

I wonder whether the directors have a relegation clause in their contracts?

Feet like a Toblerone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024