Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tabanou to return to St Etienne 01:59 - Jan 20 with 1933 views2bzapt

According to French media, tabanou is set to return to his former club on loan.
Tabanou to return to St Etienne on 02:19 - Jan 20 with 1918 viewsSwansea93

Makes sense, we get a loan fee/wages covered and he gets games and maybe goes back to them permanently or comes back to us in shape.

Translated from French media:

Franck Tabanou Etienne will be well for the next four months . In situations of failure in Swansea, the left side has agreed on Tuesday to return to the Drill in the form of a loan. Also courted by Getafe, Rayo Vallecano and Sampdoria , the former Toulouse favored a familiar setting to raise. Christophe Galtier on Friday announced an agreement in principle had been reached between Swansea and the ASSE for one who has worn the green jersey in 2013 and 2015. The signing of the contract should take place Thursday.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2016 2:23]

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Tabanou to return to St Etienne on 02:59 - Jan 20 with 1881 viewsAussieSwan

I hope there's a recall option in there. If Taylor went down we'd be in strife, unless Guidolin deploys a 3-man defence

I don't know much about Kingsley, would he be ready to step up?

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Tabanou to return to St Etienne on 04:22 - Jan 20 with 1833 views2bzapt

Tabanou to return to St Etienne on 02:59 - Jan 20 by AussieSwan

I hope there's a recall option in there. If Taylor went down we'd be in strife, unless Guidolin deploys a 3-man defence

Guidolin often deploys a 3 man defence but I don't know if it works in the prem. Ahem Van Gaal's 3-5-2
Tabanou to return to St Etienne on 07:56 - Jan 20 with 1704 viewslovejuicejack

Don't be silly it's Swansea we are talking about mind.
Tabanou to return to St Etienne on 08:23 - Jan 20 with 1642 viewsLoyal

Kingsley would be fine, should already have had more games.

As for a return clause, I hope not.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tabanou to return to St Etienne on 08:50 - Jan 20 with 1575 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Good.
Tabanou to return to St Etienne on 08:59 - Jan 20 with 1552 viewsClinton

Tabanou cant defend, no point in a recall. Naughton goes over to the left in an emergency.
The way we are going with ex players, whats the odds on Tiendalli (only joking)

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Tabanou to return to St Etienne on 11:05 - Jan 20 with 1420 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tabanou to return to St Etienne on 08:59 - Jan 20 by Clinton

Tabanou cant defend, no point in a recall. Naughton goes over to the left in an emergency.
The way we are going with ex players, whats the odds on Tiendalli (only joking)

We need to be careful here. He has suddenly become a bad player since he came here. He was my pick of the signings at the start of the season. Send him out on loan, have a recall clause, and see what Frankie can do with him in the close season.
We need to be careful as we could be off loading good players who never had the opportunity due to Garry's refusal to squad rotate and play his mates instead.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Tabanou to return to St Etienne on 11:09 - Jan 20 with 1387 viewsDewi1jack

Tabanou to return to St Etienne on 02:19 - Jan 20 by Swansea93

Makes sense, we get a loan fee/wages covered and he gets games and maybe goes back to them permanently or comes back to us in shape.

Translated from French media:

Franck Tabanou Etienne will be well for the next four months . In situations of failure in Swansea, the left side has agreed on Tuesday to return to the Drill in the form of a loan. Also courted by Getafe, Rayo Vallecano and Sampdoria , the former Toulouse favored a familiar setting to raise. Christophe Galtier on Friday announced an agreement in principle had been reached between Swansea and the ASSE for one who has worn the green jersey in 2013 and 2015. The signing of the contract should take place Thursday.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2016 2:23]

Tabanou is in shape...

Round is a shape.

Let someone else wean him off Rossi's. Maybe we get back a player who can at least appear like the one that was playing before we bought him.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024