Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
walesonline v evening post 23:13 - Jan 27 with 1876 viewsstonedroses

why does walesonline (south wales echo) always have a transfer rumour weather right or wrong before our south wales evening post?
walesonline v evening post on 00:19 - Jan 28 with 1764 viewsBanosswan

Isn't the post now based in Bristol or somewhere and they do no investigative journalism at all

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

walesonline v evening post on 06:22 - Jan 28 with 1665 viewsEdmundo

The Evening Post was recently supposed to be bought out by Trinity Mirror Group, which are the same owners as WOL/Echo. So they are more likely to tone down the Evening Post in favour of dramatic news stories from the Capitols paper.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

walesonline v evening post on 09:01 - Jan 28 with 1544 viewsCopperJack

It's click bait. Basically, the more clicks you get (people visiting your site) and the longer time they spend on your website, the more your website domain is worth. This increases the value you can charge for advertising and increases your Google rankings.

The more spurious rumours they create and get people to click and read, the better their website does.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

walesonline v evening post on 10:13 - Jan 28 with 1467 viewsEasternJack

walesonline v evening post on 09:01 - Jan 28 by CopperJack

It's click bait. Basically, the more clicks you get (people visiting your site) and the longer time they spend on your website, the more your website domain is worth. This increases the value you can charge for advertising and increases your Google rankings.

The more spurious rumours they create and get people to click and read, the better their website does.

That explains some of the more moronic threads on here...

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

walesonline v evening post on 11:04 - Jan 28 with 1414 viewsDafyddHuw

walesonline v evening post on 10:13 - Jan 28 by EasternJack

That explains some of the more moronic threads on here...

Nah. Those threads down to stupidity not click bait.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024