Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? 19:40 - Feb 13 with 7548 viewsskacrazy

Credit to Barry_Island for Turn back Taylor.

I'll go with

Thumbs up for the shit pass that I couldn't get to Ayew.
Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 23:16 - Feb 13 with 1478 viewsandrew

Angle Rongel

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 23:18 - Feb 13 with 1468 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Fede f**k up Fernandez.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 23:25 - Feb 13 with 1451 viewsLeonisGod

Fickle f*cktard 'fans'
Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 23:29 - Feb 13 with 1442 viewsskippyjack

Well from the crowd alone..

Lukasz 'you clueless Polish c*nt' Fabianski
Angel 'you dull c*nt' Rangel
Ashley 'you dopey 50p headed c*nt' Williams
Federico 'F*cking' Fernandez
Neil 'I give up with the useless c*nt' Taylor
Jack 'Arrrrgghh' Cork
Leon 'Leon, Leon, Leon' Britton
Andre 'the c*nt doesn't have a position' Ayew
Gylfi 'get it past the first f*cking man' Sigurdsson
Wayne 'the c*nt can't keep the ball' Routledge
Alberto 'Gooo Arrrrn' Paloschi

Modou 'Skin him! Do him! go past him!' Barrow
Bafetimbi 'c*nt can't stay on his a*se' Gomis
Kyle 'he's f*cking rubbish' Naughton

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 23:48 - Feb 13 with 1399 viewslovejuicejack

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 22:22 - Feb 13 by Islander

post-of-the-day

Pair of dick heads
Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 00:09 - Feb 14 with 1378 viewsKingBony

Wayne "Drought-ledge"

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 00:13 - Feb 14 with 1362 viewslovejuicejack

Wooden barrow
Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 00:13 - Feb 14 with 1362 viewsKingBony

KI "Concuss - yeung"

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Login to get fewer ads

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 18:05 - Feb 15 with 1239 viewsandrew

Bafetimbi Goalmiss

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 18:15 - Feb 15 with 1234 viewsStarsky

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 18:05 - Feb 15 by andrew

Bafetimbi Goalmiss

Bambi-timid Gomiss

It's just the internet, init.

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 18:21 - Feb 15 with 1227 viewsbuilthjack

Jay my arse has got splinters in Montero

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 18:27 - Feb 15 with 1214 viewsDrizzy

Dreadful thread.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 18:28 - Feb 15 with 1213 viewsmarchamjack

Barrowload of sht

(sorry, harsh I know, but it's how I'm feeling about the whole team atm)

Bafa timed his run wrong again and was fckn offside

(I'll get my coat...)

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 21:59 - Feb 15 with 1143 viewsskippyjack

Why don't we cheer ourselves up. See who can come up with the best names? on 18:27 - Feb 15 by Drizzy

Dreadful thread.

Go and suck on your dictionary with fancy words dull c*nt.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024