Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A right back who can last 90 mins 10:25 - Feb 14 with 1317 viewstaff999555

Why haven't we got one? It's now a weekly occurrence to waste a sub bringing naughton on for 10 minutes at the end when we should be using an attacking substitution instead?

Why can't either Rangel just man up for another 10 minutes or just play naughton from the start for the full 90.
A right back who can last 90 mins on 10:43 - Feb 14 with 1277 viewsdobjack2

This
A right back who can last 90 mins on 10:50 - Feb 14 with 1257 viewsSkipPeebles

But surely looking at the Everton game, Rangel can last 90mins, wasn't he subbed off in the 88th minute?
A right back who can last 90 mins on 10:51 - Feb 14 with 1254 viewsJackanapes

A right back who can last 90 mins and pass the ball would be even better but lets not get greedy hey.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

A right back who can last 90 mins on 11:07 - Feb 14 with 1228 viewsGowerjack

A right back who can last 90 mins on 10:51 - Feb 14 by Jackanapes

A right back who can last 90 mins and pass the ball would be even better but lets not get greedy hey.

Who is he meant to pass it to?

Over the years AR has proven himself to be an extremly talented attacking full back.

The issue is what he has in front of him.

I mean seriously WTF is Ayew meant to be doing?

Same applies to Taylor

Full backs need an outlet.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

A right back who can last 90 mins on 11:12 - Feb 14 with 1218 viewsDafyddHuw

A right back who can last 90 mins on 11:07 - Feb 14 by Gowerjack

Over the years AR has proven himself to be an extremly talented attacking full back.

Same applies to Taylor

Exactly
A right back who can last 90 mins on 11:16 - Feb 14 with 1201 viewsLoyal

On the cheap football gets on the cheap results gets on the cheap relegation.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

A right back who can last 90 mins on 11:30 - Feb 14 with 1182 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Same applies to Taylor

The interplay between Rangel and Dyer say's it all, I thought that it was also developing between Rangel & Barrow as well.
We are trying to use them as wing backs which they are not, the only wingback we have is playing very well for St Etienne, which sums up this season's decision making pretty well.
A right back who can last 90 mins on 13:11 - Feb 14 with 1122 viewsJackanapes

Same applies to Taylor

Rangel had a Swansea player 5 feet from him yesterday and, under no pressure, kicked the ball into touch when it was easier to hit his team mate. Thats has nothing to do with outlets or whatever the hell it is you are talking about.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Login to get fewer ads

A right back who can last 90 mins on 13:20 - Feb 14 with 1098 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A right back who can last 90 mins on 13:11 - Feb 14 by Jackanapes

Rangel had a Swansea player 5 feet from him yesterday and, under no pressure, kicked the ball into touch when it was easier to hit his team mate. Thats has nothing to do with outlets or whatever the hell it is you are talking about.

Dementia? He's well past thirty now inee

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

A right back who can last 90 mins on 13:45 - Feb 14 with 1069 viewsdobjack2

Same applies to Taylor

I thought the issue is that our first choice right back can't last 90 minutes and using a sub up to replace him is considered a better option than starting with the player we paid £5 million for.
A right back who can last 90 mins on 14:10 - Feb 14 with 1040 viewslondonlisa2001

Rangel and Taylor are as weak a pair of full backs as exists in this league.

If we manage to stay up, we have to invest heavily on both sides.
A right back who can last 90 mins on 14:38 - Feb 14 with 1009 viewssketty_jack

IF we stay up and IF hull don't come up then elmohamady is out of contract in the summer so I think we should sound go get him.
A right back who can last 90 mins on 14:40 - Feb 14 with 997 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A right back who can last 90 mins on 14:38 - Feb 14 by sketty_jack

IF we stay up and IF hull don't come up then elmohamady is out of contract in the summer so I think we should sound go get him.

Can he play wing back mate?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

A right back who can last 90 mins on 14:51 - Feb 14 with 987 viewssketty_jack

Yeah I'm sure that's his best position. I remember being impressed with him going forward when hull were in the premier.
A right back who can last 90 mins on 15:16 - Feb 14 with 964 viewsAngelRangelQS

A right back who can last 90 mins on 14:10 - Feb 14 by londonlisa2001

Rangel and Taylor are as weak a pair of full backs as exists in this league.

If we manage to stay up, we have to invest heavily on both sides.

What it boils down to is sh*t signings.

We've spent 8.5m on two full backs in the last year. The first was a massive waste of money who can't get into our starting eleven (because he's abysmal) and the second makes the first look like good business
A right back who can last 90 mins on 15:19 - Feb 14 with 958 viewslondonlisa2001

A right back who can last 90 mins on 15:16 - Feb 14 by AngelRangelQS

What it boils down to is sh*t signings.

We've spent 8.5m on two full backs in the last year. The first was a massive waste of money who can't get into our starting eleven (because he's abysmal) and the second makes the first look like good business

Indeed. Although I actually believe Naughton to be better than either Rangel or Taylor. Not very good, but not as bad as they are. He at least can hit a cross every once in a while.
A right back who can last 90 mins on 15:21 - Feb 14 with 956 viewsAngelRangelQS

A right back who can last 90 mins on 15:19 - Feb 14 by londonlisa2001

Indeed. Although I actually believe Naughton to be better than either Rangel or Taylor. Not very good, but not as bad as they are. He at least can hit a cross every once in a while.

There's not much to choose between any of them.

The fact that Rangel is back in as our starting right back says it all. As much as I love him, he's needed replacing as first choice for two seasons at least
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024