Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 18:55 - May 11 with 20717 viewsnice_to_michu

[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 11:47]
Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 15:17 - May 18 with 1512 viewstrampie

Drugs treatment fund and a National Infrastructure commission [infrastructure investment project to transform roads, railways, schools and hospitals] are major gains by Plaid.
[Post edited 18 May 2016 15:22]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 16:07 - May 18 with 1467 viewsdonkeylabour

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 15:17 - May 18 by trampie

Drugs treatment fund and a National Infrastructure commission [infrastructure investment project to transform roads, railways, schools and hospitals] are major gains by Plaid.
[Post edited 18 May 2016 15:22]

All parties were signed up to first, second is just a committee.

Another committee. Wow.

Exciting stuff.

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 16:41 - May 18 with 1453 viewstrampie

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 16:07 - May 18 by donkeylabour

All parties were signed up to first, second is just a committee.

Another committee. Wow.

Exciting stuff.

Childcare, all age apprenticeships, more GP's and a commitment to a Welsh development bank, Plaid only stood to one side on the FM nomination and got quite a lot in return.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 16:44 - May 18 with 1451 viewsLohengrin

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 16:41 - May 18 by trampie

Childcare, all age apprenticeships, more GP's and a commitment to a Welsh development bank, Plaid only stood to one side on the FM nomination and got quite a lot in return.

And a free Unicorn for all eight-year-old Welsh girls. Don't forget that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 16:45 - May 18 with 1451 viewsdonkeylabour

You keep telling yourself that mate.

All those changes are political fudges, any negotiation worth anything would have had voting reform at its heart and genuinely big changes not statist nonsense.

Labour are laughing at you mate.

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 16:55 - May 18 with 1433 viewsCottsy

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:42 - May 17 by exiledclaseboy

Wing stand. Easy peasy.

I would've put money on rockin or possibly bluey

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 16:56 - May 18 with 1431 viewstrampie

The camera went on the Labour faces they weren't laughing, they were like children been told off by their mam.
The Red Rhondda rebel will hold them to account, there is only so much she can do about the way people vote but she can still hold them to account.

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 16:59 - May 18 with 1427 viewsCottsy

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 16:56 - May 18 by trampie

The camera went on the Labour faces they weren't laughing, they were like children been told off by their mam.
The Red Rhondda rebel will hold them to account, there is only so much she can do about the way people vote but she can still hold them to account.

We'll obviously what with "holding the government to account" being item number one on the leader of the opposition's job description.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Login to get fewer ads

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 17:55 - May 18 with 1388 viewsexiledclaseboy

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 16:55 - May 18 by Cottsy

I would've put money on rockin or possibly bluey

I'm actually straying more towards Rockin with every post he makes. The little tinker.

Poll: Tory leader

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 17:57 - May 18 with 1387 viewsacejack3065

Most of the things you've listed were Labour Manifesto pledges as well so good work all round.

It's a shame Mark Reckless' point of order was ignored by our new Plaid Presiding officer too. Spared Plaid the blushes of losing the nomination vote or having to vote for Carwyn.

Also I think Neil Hamiltons Roy Chubby Brown routine has somewhat stolen Plaids thunder!
Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 18:13 - May 18 with 1376 viewsblueytheblue

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 17:57 - May 18 by acejack3065

Most of the things you've listed were Labour Manifesto pledges as well so good work all round.

It's a shame Mark Reckless' point of order was ignored by our new Plaid Presiding officer too. Spared Plaid the blushes of losing the nomination vote or having to vote for Carwyn.

Also I think Neil Hamiltons Roy Chubby Brown routine has somewhat stolen Plaids thunder!

So you mean Plaid forced Labour to go with things Labour were going to do anyway?

Boy do the (g)nats drive a hard bargain or what?

Did think Hamilton was a tad out of order in the imagery used though the substance of the point made was valid.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 18:19 - May 18 with 1370 viewsacejack3065

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 18:13 - May 18 by blueytheblue

So you mean Plaid forced Labour to go with things Labour were going to do anyway?

Boy do the (g)nats drive a hard bargain or what?

Did think Hamilton was a tad out of order in the imagery used though the substance of the point made was valid.

Yeah I know. A hard bargain indeed.

I thought Neil was massively sexist actually. He used pseudo-sexual language and he only directed it towards the female assembly members. His language wasn't anywhere near as graphic towards RT. He was out of order and the PO should've stepped in.

Still, UKIP said they would shake the assembly up and so far they have stuck to their word.
Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 18:22 - May 18 with 1360 viewsblueytheblue

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 18:19 - May 18 by acejack3065

Yeah I know. A hard bargain indeed.

I thought Neil was massively sexist actually. He used pseudo-sexual language and he only directed it towards the female assembly members. His language wasn't anywhere near as graphic towards RT. He was out of order and the PO should've stepped in.

Still, UKIP said they would shake the assembly up and so far they have stuck to their word.

Well, the concubines comment was directed at the Plaid and Lib Dem leaders, both of whom have uteruses. Doubt the comment would have been made if they had balls, no doubt another analogy would have been used specific to males without SJWs complaining.

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 18:25 - May 18 with 1351 viewsacejack3065

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 18:22 - May 18 by blueytheblue

Well, the concubines comment was directed at the Plaid and Lib Dem leaders, both of whom have uteruses. Doubt the comment would have been made if they had balls, no doubt another analogy would have been used specific to males without SJWs complaining.

That's why it's derogatory and sexist. He defined the two members by their sexual organs, rather than any other facet of their characters. Par for the course where UKIP are concerned unfortunately.
Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 18:36 - May 18 with 1341 viewsnice_to_michu

What you just mentioned were all in Labour's manifesto.

So remind me, what are these major gains that Plaid got? All in all, quite a pathetic return for a move which will, justifiably, explicitly link Plaid with UKIP and the Tories for years to come.

I understand wanting to paint a rosier picture for the party you support, but let's get real here for a minute.
Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 18:43 - May 18 with 1325 viewsblueytheblue

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 18:25 - May 18 by acejack3065

That's why it's derogatory and sexist. He defined the two members by their sexual organs, rather than any other facet of their characters. Par for the course where UKIP are concerned unfortunately.

Trying to think of the male equivalent.

Point being if they were male leaders and he made a similar male specific comment nobody would be calling out that is was sexist. The wording was crass, the sentiment sadly correct.

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 18:45 - May 18 with 1320 viewsacejack3065

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 18:43 - May 18 by blueytheblue

Point being if they were male leaders and he made a similar male specific comment nobody would be calling out that is was sexist. The wording was crass, the sentiment sadly correct.

I'm not going to try and point out to you why Neil was sexist. I'll just leave it at that.
Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 18:46 - May 18 with 1317 viewsblueytheblue

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 18:45 - May 18 by acejack3065

I'm not going to try and point out to you why Neil was sexist. I'll just leave it at that.

Not disagreeing per se - just that if it was the other way round nobody would be decrying it.

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 18:49 - May 18 with 1313 viewsmonmouth

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 18:43 - May 18 by blueytheblue

Hamilton's such a tw*t, even if they'd been male he'd probably have called them 'Carwyn's Bitches'.

In fact I suppose Wood and Williams (I did nearly write Wood and Walters then.....the Senydd has some kin with Acorn Antiques I'm sure) were lucky the idiot didn't call them exactly that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 18:49 - May 18 with 1313 viewsacejack3065

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 18:46 - May 18 by blueytheblue

Not disagreeing per se - just that if it was the other way round nobody would be decrying it.

Given the current standard of Assembly procedure, I still think they would. Excluding last week's vote, I can't think of anything that's happened in the Assembly that's been
half as noteworthy in the last 5 years.
Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:04 - May 18 with 1304 viewstrampie

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 18:36 - May 18 by nice_to_michu

What you just mentioned were all in Labour's manifesto.

So remind me, what are these major gains that Plaid got? All in all, quite a pathetic return for a move which will, justifiably, explicitly link Plaid with UKIP and the Tories for years to come.

I understand wanting to paint a rosier picture for the party you support, but let's get real here for a minute.

Plaid released their near 200 page manifesto well before Labour realised their 24 page [ about half of which was pictures] manifesto.

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:05 - May 18 with 1302 viewsblueytheblue

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:04 - May 18 by trampie

Plaid released their near 200 page manifesto well before Labour realised their 24 page [ about half of which was pictures] manifesto.

If Labour had half their manifesto as pictures, that was probably for the (g)nats to "read".

Is Plaid's claim now that Labour copied them?

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:12 - May 18 with 1293 viewstrampie

Are you claiming Brit Nats and Zionists can't read ?

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:15 - May 18 with 1284 viewsblueytheblue

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:12 - May 18 by trampie

Are you claiming Brit Nats and Zionists can't read ?

Which Zionists would those be?

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:21 - May 18 with 1274 viewstrampie

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:15 - May 18 by blueytheblue

Which Zionists would those be?

You said ''If Labour had half their manifesto as pictures, that was probably for the (g)nats to "read".''

So what nats would read a Labour manifesto ?, I would guess Brit Nats and Zionists ?, what nats were you referring to that would read a Labour manifesto ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024