Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Williams 09:24 - May 15 with 8073 viewsmagicdaps10

Some papers saying Arsenal are planning a 15M bid.

I would drive him there myself for nothing in return for that amount.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ashley Williams on 12:13 - May 15 with 3130 viewsWhiterockin

Ashley Williams on 11:41 - May 15 by NeiltheTaylor

Make up a rumour - start slagging the captain. Nice.

Not slagging off the captain, but £20M for a defender who cant defend set plays is a brilliant offer. If only it was true.
Ashley Williams on 12:19 - May 15 with 3115 viewspikeypaul

Ashley Williams on 11:09 - May 15 by jasper_T

You want Arsenal to teach him how to defend set pieces?

Arsenal have a below average percentage of conceding goals from set pieces in the premiership we have the worst.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Ashley Williams on 13:47 - May 15 with 3007 viewsclement

given his age, i think we'd take nearer 5 mill tbh

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Ashley Williams on 13:51 - May 15 with 2994 viewsllareggub

think we need to be careful here the new tv deal money is about to start to be shared out an i would expect prices to double when they do .........ie a right back which we might of been able to buy for 4 million last season is probably going to be around the 8 million mark .....we need to test the water a bit before we make what might be a rash decision.
Ashley Williams on 14:35 - May 15 with 2933 viewsjasper_T

There's no actual interest in Ash, don't worry your pretty little heads about it.
Ashley Williams on 17:06 - May 15 with 2867 viewsTheKirkyLife

Literally take him and run. We're fine with Fed and Amat thanks :D
Ashley Williams on 17:36 - May 15 with 2837 viewsdickythorpe

He's on the wain and has been as poor for us as great this season.
Ashley Williams on 17:43 - May 15 with 2822 viewsLeonisGod

We need to be hanging on to our best players, not selling them. £20m is insane for a player of his age though. But there already needs to be a fire sale. Keeping Ash is a must imo.
Login to get fewer ads

Ashley Williams on 18:17 - May 15 with 2763 viewsWiggle

Ash fully focused and on his game is different class from other centre backs imo .to rubbish him and suggest driving him to the Emirates etc etc is quite ridiculous. Look forward to our 6th year in the premiership feeling very proud from my hotel balcony. Well done Swansea City. Jackarmy
Ashley Williams on 18:19 - May 15 with 2748 viewsPhaedrus

Moralee should be named Moral-less. He starts this shyt up every season. Taylor next no doubt. Problem hes got is that they have both had ropey seasons. I'm sure hes hedging his bets on them playing well in Euros.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Ashley Williams on 18:52 - May 15 with 2683 viewstomdickharry

He will be with us next season but as first choice who knows after watching the excellent performances of Amat/Fernandez in the last two games.The one player that surely will be moved on is Bartley with possibly Roden being introduced as a regular into the first team squad.
Ashley Williams on 19:00 - May 15 with 2647 viewsoldcob

I'm not saying Ash should go, we'd miss him I think, but the back four plays much better with Fede bossing them, than they do with Ash. Fede himself definitely does.
Ashley Williams on 20:06 - May 15 with 2578 viewslondonlisa2001

Wrote this a few days ago on another thread before this 'story' broke:

"Truly great player for us, but by God I wish he'd shut up (or shut his agent up at least) just for one transfer window.

Yes, yes, we know Arsenal are interested and Rio thinks you should play Champions' League! "

Even got the team right that he and his agent would choose.

By the way - it would be a word record fee for a defender of his age. And there are people on here saying they wouldn't sell him? It's obviously made up, obviously made up by him / his agent and if there was any truth in anyone paying anything even approaching £10m let alone £20m we should bite their hands off. Van Dijk only cost £13m and he's 24.
Ashley Williams on 20:21 - May 15 with 2551 viewswaynekerr55

Ashley Williams on 09:30 - May 15 by monmouth

Ha ha ha. His agent is so predictable. Every single year. What a load of old shite.

Shame his agent isn't hawking Taylor around again...😂

*that last line was sarcasm!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Ashley Williams on 04:20 - May 16 with 2405 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ashley Williams on 18:17 - May 15 by Wiggle

Ash fully focused and on his game is different class from other centre backs imo .to rubbish him and suggest driving him to the Emirates etc etc is quite ridiculous. Look forward to our 6th year in the premiership feeling very proud from my hotel balcony. Well done Swansea City. Jackarmy

1. When was the last time you saw him fully focused?
2. He's thirty f*cking two!
Get rid

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ashley Williams on 06:39 - May 16 with 2210 viewshobo

Ashley Williams on 04:20 - May 16 by Brynmill_Jack

1. When was the last time you saw him fully focused?
2. He's thirty f*cking two!
Get rid

Ashley Williams on 08:10 - May 16 with 2128 viewsAnotherJohn

Sounds okay,but my guess is that in the new - post latest TV money deal - world £15M isn't that much.
Ashley Williams on 08:44 - May 16 with 2091 viewsClinton

Amat looked better than Ash on yesterday's performance. I like the way he shepherds his man, stays close, rather than standing off and diving in for blocks. It's also interesting that when the ball is going across the back line, Ash stands five yards back from the rest of them, but Amat plays flatter and Fede takes charge of the ball more. We still managed well without Ash.
I would add though that Ash will be much better for having a few games off. He must have accumulated niggles and knocks over the season that slow him down a bit and he can't afford that.
I'd like to keep both of them with Jordi getting a lot more game time. If Ash goes, I'd go out for Chico for a couple of million. Seriously.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Ashley Williams on 14:45 - May 16 with 1989 viewspencoedjack

Ashley Williams on 08:44 - May 16 by Clinton

Amat looked better than Ash on yesterday's performance. I like the way he shepherds his man, stays close, rather than standing off and diving in for blocks. It's also interesting that when the ball is going across the back line, Ash stands five yards back from the rest of them, but Amat plays flatter and Fede takes charge of the ball more. We still managed well without Ash.
I would add though that Ash will be much better for having a few games off. He must have accumulated niggles and knocks over the season that slow him down a bit and he can't afford that.
I'd like to keep both of them with Jordi getting a lot more game time. If Ash goes, I'd go out for Chico for a couple of million. Seriously.

I'm a big Williams fan but he is half way through a 4 year contract, I would imagine he will not get a new one from us .....

We have a ready made replacement in Jordi he needs to be reassured he will get more game next season.
Ashley Williams on 15:20 - May 16 with 1919 viewsjasper_T

Any serious offer for Ash should be considered, but we've never had a serious offer for him and probably never will.

Where there's smoke there's an agent desperately trying to start fires.
Ashley Williams on 15:25 - May 16 with 1903 viewslondonlisa2001

Ashley Williams on 08:10 - May 16 by AnotherJohn

Sounds okay,but my guess is that in the new - post latest TV money deal - world £15M isn't that much.

There is no TV deal that would make £15m for Ashley Williams anything other than a complete no brainer.
Ashley Williams on 15:59 - May 16 with 1855 viewsPhaedrus

15million for Arseley....

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Ashley Williams on 19:05 - May 16 with 1759 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ashley Williams on 15:25 - May 16 by londonlisa2001

There is no TV deal that would make £15m for Ashley Williams anything other than a complete no brainer.

Yep. and if we can get rid of Taylor as well would that ean Moralee had no clients left here? That would make it worthwhile in itself!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ashley Williams on 20:05 - May 16 with 1718 viewshobo

Ashley Williams on 08:10 - May 16 by AnotherJohn

What would you value him at then? £25-£30m?
Ashley Williams on 20:22 - May 16 with 1683 viewsharryhpalmer

Ashley Williams on 19:00 - May 15 by oldcob

I'm not saying Ash should go, we'd miss him I think, but the back four plays much better with Fede bossing them, than they do with Ash. Fede himself definitely does.

Fede bossing them. Take a closer look, and you'll see it was Jordi that was organising the back 4 not Fede.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024