Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? 15:13 - Jul 4 with 2690 viewsSwaneeRiver

Good bit of kit, just need to find a workaround to get a Google App and load The Beast on and I'll be well happy !
Much better than the Android box previously purchased
Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 15:19 - Jul 4 with 2678 viewsTheFranchise

Install ES file explorer.

Google it, easy enough
Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 15:47 - Jul 4 with 2648 viewsSwaneeRiver

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 15:19 - Jul 4 by TheFranchise

Install ES file explorer.

Google it, easy enough

Got the ES File on. Got Google on that.
However when I try to sign in to my "SpartanPixel" login, I can't access it using a Bluetooth keyboard (with no mouse facility) or using the Fiestick remote
Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 15:47 - Jul 4 with 2647 viewsmonmouth

There's a better build than the beast now. It was on the other thread, I was going to load it up but forgot, now I can't remember what it was called!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 15:56 - Jul 4 with 2637 viewsSwaneeRiver

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 15:47 - Jul 4 by monmouth

There's a better build than the beast now. It was on the other thread, I was going to load it up but forgot, now I can't remember what it was called!

The Beast 2 Encore ?
Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 17:22 - Jul 4 with 2578 viewsmonmouth

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 15:56 - Jul 4 by SwaneeRiver

The Beast 2 Encore ?

No, I think it was called Aqua? I've got the beast on my pc but I don't really like the layout very much.

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 17:34 - Jul 4 with 2563 viewsepaul

There are a couple of big builds posted on the last 2 or 3 pages of the kodi thread

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 17:44 - Jul 4 with 2555 viewsmonmouth

That Aqua one won't load for me though. keep getting "you are not connected" when I try to add the repo source.

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 17:47 - Jul 4 with 2550 viewsjedijack

Not a fan of custom builds personally but a guy in work today mentioned Fireflix. Said its the best he's ever used.

He been using XBMC/Kodi for years like myself, so I trust his word on the matter.

It's not for me but somebody might find it useful.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 19:54 - Jul 4 with 2462 viewsmonmouth

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 17:47 - Jul 4 by jedijack

Not a fan of custom builds personally but a guy in work today mentioned Fireflix. Said its the best he's ever used.

He been using XBMC/Kodi for years like myself, so I trust his word on the matter.

Just loaded it. Looking good as it mirrors the firestick menu. Don't seem many sports options on the menu though - Devil and Castaway, but the others are in the add ons.

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 20:23 - Jul 4 with 2430 viewsjedijack

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 19:54 - Jul 4 by monmouth

Just loaded it. Looking good as it mirrors the firestick menu. Don't seem many sports options on the menu though - Devil and Castaway, but the others are in the add ons.

He's not much of a sports fan :)
Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 19:02 - Jul 5 with 2294 viewsRebMegJack

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-kodi-on-a-firestick/
Try that

#livingthedream

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 19:42 - Jul 5 with 2272 viewsHugeEnkins

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 17:47 - Jul 4 by jedijack

Yes, I agree. There's absolutely no need to bloat out a kodi box. Just install the basic add-ons you need and nothing else except the fine tuning like zero cache.
Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 23:35 - Jul 5 with 2215 viewsmonmouth

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 19:42 - Jul 5 by HugeEnkins

Yes, I agree. There's absolutely no need to bloat out a kodi box. Just install the basic add-ons you need and nothing else except the fine tuning like zero cache.

I think we've maybe done this recently and the obvious ones speak for themselves (Exodus, Pheonix, maybe Royal We, but Exodus does everything I want on film & TV).

For Sport though, I've no idea whats best for when the Swans PL circus starts again. I have castaway, Zem, Sports Devil. What am I missing? Is NJM back? Anything else for PLP? Turks and Robocop have gone haven't they?

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 00:23 - Jul 6 with 2198 viewsLoyal

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 23:35 - Jul 5 by monmouth

I think we've maybe done this recently and the obvious ones speak for themselves (Exodus, Pheonix, maybe Royal We, but Exodus does everything I want on film & TV).

For Sport though, I've no idea whats best for when the Swans PL circus starts again. I have castaway, Zem, Sports Devil. What am I missing? Is NJM back? Anything else for PLP? Turks and Robocop have gone haven't they?

If you download Aqua you will have all you need.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 08:16 - Jul 6 with 2159 viewsmonmouth

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 00:23 - Jul 6 by Loyal

If you download Aqua you will have all you need.

I can't get it to load mate. Not on firestick or pc. tells me, 'cant connect to the network' after typing in the communityrepo repository URL and the name. I agree it looks very good.

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 08:36 - Jul 6 with 2145 viewsepaul

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 08:16 - Jul 6 by monmouth

I can't get it to load mate. Not on firestick or pc. tells me, 'cant connect to the network' after typing in the communityrepo repository URL and the name. I agree it looks very good.

Not being funny mon but if you get that you've typed it in wrong. It won't connect because it can't find the file path that's typed in

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 09:00 - Jul 6 with 2134 viewsmonmouth

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 08:36 - Jul 6 by epaul

Not being funny mon but if you get that you've typed it in wrong. It won't connect because it can't find the file path that's typed in

That's what I thought Paul, but I've done it six times on 3 different devices and get the same thing. I just found another way in through top tutorials that has worked though, so I'm all aqua'd up!

Edit - It looks the bollocks of the dog!
[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 9:05]

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 09:06 - Jul 6 with 2125 viewsepaul

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 09:00 - Jul 6 by monmouth

That's what I thought Paul, but I've done it six times on 3 different devices and get the same thing. I just found another way in through top tutorials that has worked though, so I'm all aqua'd up!

That's odd, however you got there so good stuff

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 19:06 - Jul 25 with 1934 viewsRebMegJack

Lads check out smash iptv on Facebook they will walk you through set up and there's no better way of watching the football etc etc no buffering and I believe one of the boys who runs it is from Swansea
There's different payment options but I'll guarantee you will pay for the £45 a year in th end.£7.50 a month and will work on all platforms

#livingthedream

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 20:58 - Jul 25 with 1824 viewsLoyal

Anyone with a working knowledge of FireStick ? on 09:00 - Jul 6 by monmouth

It is and it still works for me after six weeks.
I can't remember now how I got the fix to download it from ESexplorer, it was a bit of a mare but very easy once it was obvious.
Honestly it is just brilliant.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024