Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales Homecoming Tomorrow 09:43 - Jul 7 with 10702 viewsPhil_S

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 13:58 - Jul 8 with 2067 views1983

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 13:24 - Jul 8 by ScoobyDoo

How you can mention Abrahams and Corky in the same sentence baffles me, Corky spent most of his time in France getting information for all Welsh fans so their trip would be pleasant. Salt of the earth Corky.

Doesn't take much to baffle you lets be fair!

Right I'm off up my capital to see Coleman, Big Ash and the rest of the squad

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 14:06 - Jul 8 with 2053 viewsScoobyDoo

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 13:54 - Jul 8 by pencoedjack

Corky and Alm spent most of their time in France getting information so Cardiff fans trip would be pleasant.

That is a fact

Fans may have got on brilliantly together, but it was fuk all to do with them pair.

You're a cynical git Pen arn't you! Look have a summer off ffs, that hatred will eat you up one day you plumb. Chill out man.
Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 14:08 - Jul 8 with 2050 viewsScoobyDoo

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 13:58 - Jul 8 by 1983

Doesn't take much to baffle you lets be fair!

Right I'm off up my capital to see Coleman, Big Ash and the rest of the squad

Ok Einstein!
Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 17:49 - Jul 8 with 1955 viewsNogginthenog

Why haven't our club shop got a little tent up there, great promotional opportunity missed.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2016 17:56]
Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 17:53 - Jul 8 with 1941 viewsmax936

I wish I was up there for the celebrations it all looks fantastic.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 18:17 - Jul 8 with 1886 viewsOldjack

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 17:53 - Jul 8 by max936

I wish I was up there for the celebrations it all looks fantastic.

your like a big kid

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 18:27 - Jul 8 with 1869 viewsCooperman

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 18:17 - Jul 8 by Oldjack

your like a big kid

There are thousands of big kids in Cardiff this afternoon. The joy on the faces of the under 12 age group is something to behold. Wales have secured their support for years to come. My 9 year old daughter almost refuses to get out of red clothes.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 18:29 - Jul 8 with 1864 viewsDarran

your like a big kid

Gigantic not big.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 18:54 - Jul 8 with 1823 viewsmax936

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 18:29 - Jul 8 by Darran

Gigantic not big.

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 18:55 - Jul 8 with 1819 viewsDarran

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 18:54 - Jul 8 by max936

Where's ew hair gone?

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 18:58 - Jul 8 with 1809 viewsmax936

your like a big kid

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 20:03 - Jul 8 with 1715 viewsLord_Bony

Brilliant afternoon...perfect weather for it the sun shining ...

They came out of the castle (Bale and Ramsey having some fun with the crowd up in the ramparts first) then they boarded the bus and drove slow down St Marys street.

Ash and Bale standing at the front the entire squad and Coleman up on top...got in front of them a few times as they drove past even managed to get a pint or two...long walk halfway to stadium the roads were rammed with fans and people coming out of their houses etc...flags everywhere....

For us fans, a great way to say goodbye and thanks for a brilliant Euro 16 campaign.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 20:05 - Jul 8 with 1705 viewsDarran

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 20:03 - Jul 8 by Lord_Bony

They came out of the castle (Bale and Ramsey having some fun with the crowd up in the ramparts first) then they boarded the bus and drove slow down St Marys street.

Ash and Bale standing at the front the entire squad and Coleman up on top...got in front of them a few times as they drove past even managed to get a pint or two...long walk halfway to stadium the roads were rammed with fans and people coming out of their houses etc...flags everywhere....

For us fans, a great way to say goodbye and thanks for a brilliant Euro 16 campaign.

Dear me grow up is it.

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 20:11 - Jul 8 with 1692 viewsmorningstar

Did you manage to touch any of them at any time? Or even a cursory glance from Bale? That would have been so amazing if you did!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 20:14 - Jul 8 with 1679 viewsDarran

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 20:11 - Jul 8 by morningstar

Did you manage to touch any of them at any time? Or even a cursory glance from Bale? That would have been so amazing if you did!

lol

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 20:19 - Jul 8 with 1486 viewsAngelRangelQS

Some right miserable gits on here.

I quite enjoyed watching it on the tele though it did look a bit naff (Frances Donovan could make anything look terrible) but good luck to anyone who wanted to go along to it and had a good day out.
Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 20:21 - Jul 8 with 1472 viewsmax936

Top Man ew are Bony hope you enjoyed, top Welsh Footie fan and the bestest mod we've ever had on here,

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 20:23 - Jul 8 with 1459 viewsdickythorpe

It's all about the kids I think. Great to thank the Welsh team and for them to see how much they mean.
These youngsters have seen their nation in a finals for the first time possible in their lives, not like us who have been put through the mill.
It may be too early for me to say this but these youngsters won't have the "baggage" we and perhaps former players had.
Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 20:25 - Jul 8 with 1453 viewsFlashberryjack

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 20:19 - Jul 8 by AngelRangelQS

Some right miserable gits on here.

I quite enjoyed watching it on the tele though it did look a bit naff (Frances Donovan could make anything look terrible) but good luck to anyone who wanted to go along to it and had a good day out.

Too f*cking right mate "right miserable gits" never mind only another 58 years to wait then they can have another moan.

Well done to all the people that turned up to welcome our boys home.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 20:28 - Jul 8 with 1433 viewsJackfath

Yeah. "Miserable gits" not wanting to stand waiting to wave to the boys.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 20:28 - Jul 8 with 1433 viewsOldjack

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 20:25 - Jul 8 by Flashberryjack

Too f*cking right mate "right miserable gits" never mind only another 58 years to wait then they can have another moan.

We won fuk all and no one was killed ,its football not a bloody war

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 20:29 - Jul 8 with 1431 viewsJackfath

Well done Boys! You did us proud!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 20:37 - Jul 8 with 1404 viewsmax936

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 20:25 - Jul 8 by Flashberryjack

Exactly, thought the crowd at the stadium really played their part to, its was great to see,

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 20:37 - Jul 8 with 1404 viewsmorningstar

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 20:23 - Jul 8 by dickythorpe

It's all about the kids I think. Great to thank the Welsh team and for them to see how much they mean.
These youngsters have seen their nation in a finals for the first time possible in their lives, not like us who have been put through the mill.
It may be too early for me to say this but these youngsters won't have the "baggage" we and perhaps former players had.

To hell with the kids! They deserve to endure the same misery we've had to put up with. It will help them become more rounded individuals in the long term.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Wales Homecoming Tomorrow on 20:45 - Jul 8 with 1379 viewsJackfath

I can't believe it's all over and they went passed in the bus and then I went to the stadium and saw the players and the manager and frances donovan and gethin and the manic street preachers and there were loads of people there who like football and they all were really proud and I had an ice cream and waved.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024