Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With us struggling for another season.... 11:37 - Jul 22 with 2022 viewsJackfath

Who will be the three teams who will be worse than us?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

With us struggling for another season.... on 11:45 - Jul 22 with 2006 viewsflavafridge

Hull
Sunderland
Burnley
West Brom

Maybe Palace
Maybe Watford
Maybe Middlesborough
With us struggling for another season.... on 11:49 - Jul 22 with 1990 viewsmonmouth

Hull
Burnley
Middlesbrough
Bournemouth
West Brom
Stoke
Sunderland
Palace
Southampton
Watford
Leicester
Liverpool

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

With us struggling for another season.... on 11:52 - Jul 22 with 1978 viewsItchySphincter

With us struggling for another season.... on 11:49 - Jul 22 by monmouth

Hull
Burnley
Middlesbrough
Bournemouth
West Brom
Stoke
Sunderland
Palace
Southampton
Watford
Leicester
Liverpool

I don't think there's any particular reason to think Everton will pull up any trees. Another season of struggle for them too.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

With us struggling for another season.... on 12:49 - Jul 22 with 1893 viewsPegojack

With us struggling for another season.... on 11:49 - Jul 22 by monmouth

Hull
Burnley
Middlesbrough
Bournemouth
West Brom
Stoke
Sunderland
Palace
Southampton
Watford
Leicester
Liverpool

I like your cheek, boy.
With us struggling for another season.... on 13:01 - Jul 22 with 1855 viewsmonmouth

With us struggling for another season.... on 12:49 - Jul 22 by Pegojack

I like your cheek, boy.

I know I'm right. You'll see.

With us struggling for another season.... on 13:19 - Jul 22 with 1813 viewsPegojack

With us struggling for another season.... on 13:01 - Jul 22 by monmouth

I know I'm right. You'll see.

Southampton? Liverpool???

With us struggling for another season.... on 13:30 - Jul 22 with 1774 viewsSS2013

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

With us struggling for another season.... on 13:30 - Jul 22 with 1774 viewspencoedjack

At the moment I can only see Hull & Burnley

Add Joey and a top striker I will be far more optomistic
Login to get fewer ads

With us struggling for another season.... on 13:37 - Jul 22 with 1752 viewsHighjack

Luton will be worse than us.

Harrogate Railway will be worse than us.

Cardiff will be worse than us.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

With us struggling for another season.... on 13:38 - Jul 22 with 1751 viewsAussieSwan

Don't be so glass-half-empty - there's still time in the window.

If we sign Allen and a good striker (and a RB as well) and people will be talking about a potential top half finish. We're not that bad

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

With us struggling for another season.... on 14:03 - Jul 22 with 1690 viewsEasternJack

Was looking at this yesterday - we would have to bomb even more than under Monk to finish in the bottom 3 this season. Superficially looks like the weakest prem line up since we got here.

Always possible that we may struggle, but unlikely if under FG and particularly if the new owners show intent behind last night's statement.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

With us struggling for another season.... on 23:40 - Jul 22 with 1507 viewsDJack

So why will we be struggling for another season?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

With us struggling for another season.... on 00:31 - Jul 23 with 1462 viewsLoyal

With us struggling for another season.... on 23:40 - Jul 22 by DJack

So why will we be struggling for another season?

He is a little tinker isn't he ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

With us struggling for another season.... on 00:36 - Jul 23 with 1452 viewsNeathJack

Looking at the fixtures, without picking up points in those first 2 games I wonder how safe Guidolins job will be after 8 games.

The early fixtures are not kind imho.
With us struggling for another season.... on 00:46 - Jul 23 with 1446 viewstylagarwjack

With us struggling for another season.... on 00:36 - Jul 23 by NeathJack

Looking at the fixtures, without picking up points in those first 2 games I wonder how safe Guidolins job will be after 8 games.

I agree, a very tough start, even Burnley away is not that tough on paper, but not ideal as a first gameof the season.

FG's ability to pick up points in games we didn't expect to (Chelsea, Liverpool H, Wes Ham A), were key to him getting the job. Let's hope he can do it again!

Let's hope he has the backing in the transfer market to bring in players who can make a difference and who will be bedded in in time, and that's already looking a big ask!
With us struggling for another season.... on 01:19 - Jul 23 with 1421 viewsDJack

With picking up points in the first two games?...etc

We always get doomsayers but the first 10 to 12 games give us an indication and an unkind run means feckall...except to the idiots, who don't (can't) count.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

With us struggling for another season.... on 03:43 - Jul 23 with 1379 viewskyswans

Hull are the favorites to drop IMO.

I think Burnley, Bournemouth, Middlesbrough and Sunderland are right there.

With no more signings, I'd put us in the next tier: West Brom, Palace, Watford.

Everton, Stoke, Southampton above us, and where I'd expect us if we sign 2-3 quality players.
With us struggling for another season.... on 13:10 - Jul 23 with 1105 viewsRevJames

There aren't any 'kind' fixtures in the PL.

We seem to fall short in games we 'should' win and do surprisingly well in games we're not expected to - Arsenal for example.

For me, if we can fix the defensive frailties at set pieces, get a decent striker and be switched on mentally every game, there's no reason why we can't finish mid table.

Easy
[Post edited 23 Jul 2016 13:11]
With us struggling for another season.... on 14:07 - Jul 23 with 1024 viewsnierika

Palace will be in Top 6
With us struggling for another season.... on 14:26 - Jul 23 with 1001 viewsmonmouth

With us struggling for another season.... on 14:07 - Jul 23 by nierika

Palace will be in Top 6

With Pardew? My arse.

With us struggling for another season.... on 15:48 - Jul 23 with 947 viewsmorningstar

With us struggling for another season.... on 14:26 - Jul 23 by monmouth

With Pardew? My arse.

Oh i dunno mind, they're spending loads of money!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

With us struggling for another season.... on 15:57 - Jul 23 with 921 viewsPozuelosSideys

With us struggling for another season.... on 13:10 - Jul 23 by RevJames

There aren't any 'kind' fixtures in the PL.

We seem to fall short in games we 'should' win and do surprisingly well in games we're not expected to - Arsenal for example.

For me, if we can fix the defensive frailties at set pieces, get a decent striker and be switched on mentally every game, there's no reason why we can't finish mid table.

Easy
[Post edited 23 Jul 2016 13:11]

My concern with our current squad is that we have very little in the middle of the field in terms of creativity. Should Gylfi be marked out of the game or our wingers fail to turn up (it happens), we need something centrally. Ki can do, but i wouldnt want us relying on him. People will argue Allen can do this, but im not so sure

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024