Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terence Kongolo 11:38 - Sep 1 with 3135 viewsjasonbromham

I would like to think this is true, would have been a great signing.

https://www.whoscored.com/News/NlzP5iNvJ0-KSMattlp9Dw/Show/
Terence Kongolo on 11:41 - Sep 1 with 3116 viewsTom1912

I like to think we wouldn't have left it to the last day to make a £17m bid for a centre back we genuinely wanted.
Terence Kongolo on 11:46 - Sep 1 with 3085 viewsWarwickHunt

Arf.
Terence Kongolo on 11:49 - Sep 1 with 3073 viewsmagicdaps10

Really, we were in for him!

It is easy bidding that amount when you have the inside track that there is no deal to start with.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Terence Kongolo on 11:54 - Sep 1 with 3047 viewsmajorraglan

Terence Kongolo on 11:41 - Sep 1 by Tom1912

I like to think we wouldn't have left it to the last day to make a £17m bid for a centre back we genuinely wanted.

Don't know anything about the player, but Feyernod are sitting on top of the Dutch league with 4 wins from 4, so they won't be under pressure to sell.
If this is true, it would suggest to me there are big concerns about our centre halfs /defensive cover because this is a huge amount for the club to spend. We have Van der Horn, Mawson, Amat and Fernandez, 2 are completely untried at Premier League level and Amat hasn't really had an extended run. Mawson could well be one for the future, but he needs time.
Let's hope we have enough to get to January.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2016 11:55]
Terence Kongolo on 11:57 - Sep 1 with 3021 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

So we scout our targets for 2 years and then make an actual approach for them hours before the transfer window ends?
Terence Kongolo on 12:33 - Sep 1 with 2909 viewscostalotta

Terence Kongolo on 11:54 - Sep 1 by majorraglan

Don't know anything about the player, but Feyernod are sitting on top of the Dutch league with 4 wins from 4, so they won't be under pressure to sell.
If this is true, it would suggest to me there are big concerns about our centre halfs /defensive cover because this is a huge amount for the club to spend. We have Van der Horn, Mawson, Amat and Fernandez, 2 are completely untried at Premier League level and Amat hasn't really had an extended run. Mawson could well be one for the future, but he needs time.

What makes you think we will spend in January? We already have a set readymade excuses. Just look at history.
Terence Kongolo on 12:44 - Sep 1 with 2865 viewsmagicdaps10

Terence Kongolo on 11:57 - Sep 1 by BlameHuwJenkins

So we scout our targets for 2 years and then make an actual approach for them hours before the transfer window ends?

Its nice too see that fans actually listen to what Huw Jenkins says and then the club pulls a stunt like this.

Either way, it proves we are being told lies or the club is really that unorganized.

Terence Kongolo on 12:44 - Sep 1 with 2865 viewsSwanjaxs

Terence Kongolo on 11:54 - Sep 1 by majorraglan

It's as plain as day that Amat and Fernández ain't up to it so we've got no choice but to throw Mawson in at the deep end

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Terence Kongolo on 12:58 - Sep 1 with 2806 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

Terence Kongolo on 12:44 - Sep 1 by magicdaps10

Its nice too see that fans actually listen to what Huw Jenkins says and then the club pulls a stunt like this.

Either way, it proves we are being told lies or the club is really that unorganized.

The fans are told lots of lies.

And many fans eat it up because they are thick and have no ability to think for themselves.

The Jack to a King was a commercial made by the directors looking to sell their shares. They used the clubs own money to fund it.

Yet many still thought it was just a feel good documentary about plucky little old Swansea City and what a bunch of heroes those who plastered their faces all over it were.
Terence Kongolo on 13:04 - Sep 1 with 2770 viewsAnotherJohn

I could see us being in a real pickle by about mid-October if there are any injuries or suspensions. I don't expect too may points by then and if one or two of our four central defenders get exposed a panic could set in. January will seem a long way away. We may be looking at the free agent market.
Terence Kongolo on 13:12 - Sep 1 with 2737 viewsmagicdaps10

Terence Kongolo on 12:58 - Sep 1 by BlameHuwJenkins

And many fans eat it up because they are thick and have no ability to think for themselves.

The Jack to a King was a commercial made by the directors looking to sell their shares. They used the clubs own money to fund it.

Yet many still thought it was just a feel good documentary about plucky little old Swansea City and what a bunch of heroes those who plastered their faces all over it were.

Cant believe someone down arrowed what you wrote.

That is the perfect truth, seems some just cant take hearing/reading it.

Huw and co sold their souls.

Terence Kongolo on 13:14 - Sep 1 with 2722 viewsAl_Bundy

Another nonsense transfer thread. Think we have all had of enough of this by now.
Terence Kongolo on 13:16 - Sep 1 with 2713 viewsperchrockjack

Its not so much the sale but to whom it was sold to.

I m not bothered who owns the club but we or I trusted Jenkins to do the right thing.

He didnt

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Terence Kongolo on 13:21 - Sep 1 with 2679 viewsDarran

Terence Kongolo on 13:16 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

Its not so much the sale but to whom it was sold to.

I m not bothered who owns the club but we or I trusted Jenkins to do the right thing.

He didnt

F*cking Christ you was against everyone that was saying this was a bad move for the club,they even tried to explain to you that it wasn't investment but you still wouldn't have it.

Honestly see that doctor before it's too late.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Terence Kongolo on 13:24 - Sep 1 with 2656 viewsSmellyplumz

Terence Kongolo on 13:21 - Sep 1 by Darran

F*cking Christ you was against everyone that was saying this was a bad move for the club,they even tried to explain to you that it wasn't investment but you still wouldn't have it.

Honestly see that doctor before it's too late.

On this point your right, perch you where all for the sale mate, to late to moan now.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Terence Kongolo on 13:27 - Sep 1 with 2632 viewsperchrockjack

It's too late

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Terence Kongolo on 13:28 - Sep 1 with 2622 viewsDarran

Terence Kongolo on 13:24 - Sep 1 by Smellyplumz

On this point your right, perch you where all for the sale mate, to late to moan now.

I don't he's all there mate.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Terence Kongolo on 13:36 - Sep 1 with 2583 viewsandypitt56

fernandez is a con artist, 8m?? are you kidding! if amat was playing along side a seasoned pro i think he would be okay. fede is a waste of space.
Terence Kongolo on 13:43 - Sep 1 with 2553 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

Terence Kongolo on 13:36 - Sep 1 by andypitt56

fernandez is a con artist, 8m?? are you kidding! if amat was playing along side a seasoned pro i think he would be okay. fede is a waste of space.

Fernandez isn't the con artist. He has always been an average/below average top flight centre back. There is a reason he was surplus to requirements at Napoli and why he is used sparingly by Argentina when they are short of centre backs.

The con artist is the agent who faxed Jenkins and the fault lies with Jenkins for not adequately scouting the player before paying an exorbitant fee for him.
Terence Kongolo on 14:40 - Sep 1 with 2429 viewsLeonisGod

Terence Kongolo on 11:41 - Sep 1 by Tom1912

^^ this. If that's what happened we only have ourselves to blame.
Terence Kongolo on 14:44 - Sep 1 with 2420 viewsWarwickHunt

Terence Kongolo on 12:58 - Sep 1 by BlameHuwJenkins

Some on here were moved to tears - unfortunately, most of them weren't tears of laughter.

Dumber than water.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024