Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brook vs GGG 10:27 - Sep 8 with 5876 viewspaulparker

Anyone getting this , predictions ?

I have to say I don't know what to do about getting this , the Undercard is dreadful how eddie hearn (the Jamie redknapp/mark wright of boxing ) gets away with it god only knows
if you charging people £20 for PPV make it worth watching you kunt

anyway GGG in 5 rounds

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Brook vs GGG on 01:23 - Sep 11 with 1550 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Brook vs GGG on 23:45 - Sep 10 by CHUBBS

What a shame such a good fight had to end in that manner,i think Golovkin was wearing him down and would have won however you never know.
Fair play to Kel who showed what a brilliant boxer he is,would love to see him bash Eubank next.

Gutted for Brook, his only hope in that fight was to weather the storm and hope GGG wore himself out (unlikely). His right eye took a battering and it was just one way traffic sadly!! Would Eubank Jr offer GGG much more of a challenge really? We may just see, I guess. Now just gotta hope Liam Smith wins next week (equally...or even more) unlikely though.
Brook vs GGG on 02:11 - Sep 11 with 1523 viewsBoston

A good big 'un will always beat a good little 'un.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Brook vs GGG on 11:16 - Sep 11 with 1385 viewsDannytheR

Really shocked at how often Golovkin let himself get hit last night - if he hadn't been fighting a welterweight things could well have been different, as he himself seemed to admit in his interview.

Be very interested to see Eubank fight Golovkin now. Not sure GGG is quite so interested though...
[Post edited 11 Sep 2016 11:16]
Brook vs GGG on 19:52 - Sep 11 with 1254 viewsBrightonhoop

Brook vs GGG on 13:35 - Sep 8 by CHUBBS

Probably would have been if his old man weren't such an disingenuous fool.

Blokes an idiot, been working with Eubank for 30 years and should know him better by now, frankly. Lost alot of respect for him gobbing off like that.
Brook vs GGG on 21:36 - Sep 11 with 1207 viewsbosh67

Golovkin is a machine. He's almost unfightable. His energy levels never dip, he just keeps pounding and pounding.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024