Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? 17:18 - Sep 18 with 3356 viewsmagicdaps10

I am not saying that we should but is there anyone better out there and if so, who?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:22 - Sep 18 with 2439 viewsBorojack

He was let down badly in the summer and he will be the fall guy.
Your question should have read who will replace Jenkins.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:23 - Sep 18 with 2437 viewscostalotta

It wouldn't matter who was manager as long as HJ is behind them providing him with quality players.
If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:25 - Sep 18 with 2404 viewsblaine_scfc

It doesn't matter who comes in! Nothing will change.

I can't get over some can't see what's going on. As others have said, Guidolin agreed to this, he's made a rod for his own back.
If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:31 - Sep 18 with 2380 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

People are too quick to absolve the manager of ALL responsibility for the way the team performs on the day. Far too eager - desperate even - to lay ALL blame at the feet of the directors.

If a team plays with no desire, no motivation, no coherence, no gameplan, lacking basic organisation and technique - the manager has to shoulder the blame, that's HIS job. If, while playing in a coherent, well-drilled, motivated well-organised way, they come up short because the players just aren't good enough (e.g. Burnley the last time they came up), then blame the board.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:32 - Sep 18 with 2358 viewsshandyjack

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:25 - Sep 18 by blaine_scfc

It doesn't matter who comes in! Nothing will change.

I can't get over some can't see what's going on. As others have said, Guidolin agreed to this, he's made a rod for his own back.

i disagree, i think the right manager would get a lot more out of this squad than we currently are seeing.

Poll: Expectation for the season

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:33 - Sep 18 with 2362 viewsperchrockjack

Good.

Someone with perception.

We could have moved on from the Chelsea second half showing.

We didn't

Thst ain't down to jenkins

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:33 - Sep 18 with 2355 viewsmagicdaps10

Totally agree with you all. Jenkins has let alot of people down over the summer and he will not see that.

Any decent manager who would want to come in, would want to bring in his own players and we know Jenkins would not go with that. That was the obvious problem in the end with Laudrup and he will continue too want to call the shots.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:35 - Sep 18 with 2341 viewsNeiltheTaylor

It'll be Curt and they'll insist on Landon Wainwright Donovan Smith Jr III as assistant

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:36 - Sep 18 with 2329 viewsShonky

Well If Celtic get tuned by Barca again soon ....

Its just a ride...

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:38 - Sep 18 with 2307 viewsAngelRangelQS

Main qualities needed:-

1. Must have the ability to say "yes" to Huw Jenkins
If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:43 - Sep 18 with 2275 viewsmonmouth

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:31 - Sep 18 by FearOfAJackPlanet

People are too quick to absolve the manager of ALL responsibility for the way the team performs on the day. Far too eager - desperate even - to lay ALL blame at the feet of the directors.

If a team plays with no desire, no motivation, no coherence, no gameplan, lacking basic organisation and technique - the manager has to shoulder the blame, that's HIS job. If, while playing in a coherent, well-drilled, motivated well-organised way, they come up short because the players just aren't good enough (e.g. Burnley the last time they came up), then blame the board.

100% this. The squad we have is better than that shit today, or at Leicester, or first half Chelsea. To try and pretend it's all because we didn't sign Chadli, Allen and the Boner is a load of old pony. Something is badly wrong.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:45 - Sep 18 with 2244 viewsAngelRangelQS

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:43 - Sep 18 by monmouth

100% this. The squad we have is better than that shit today, or at Leicester, or first half Chelsea. To try and pretend it's all because we didn't sign Chadli, Allen and the Boner is a load of old pony. Something is badly wrong.

Is that 4 different starting formations in 5 games now?
If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:45 - Sep 18 with 2245 viewslondonlisa2001

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:43 - Sep 18 by monmouth

Sorry Mon, but when has this squad shown itself to be anything other than this?

I just don't get the belief that the squad is any good - I've seen no evidence of it other than in flashes. Guidolin is getting more out of them than Monk did.
If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:53 - Sep 18 with 2189 viewsmonmouth

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:45 - Sep 18 by londonlisa2001

I just don't get the belief that the squad is any good - I've seen no evidence of it other than in flashes. Guidolin is getting more out of them than Monk did.

Jesus. I'm trying to think - too much wine. Maybe they are just that bad then. In which case we've really had it.

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:54 - Sep 18 with 2181 viewsgiantstoneater

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:45 - Sep 18 by londonlisa2001

I'm not sure I agree with that the way the players are playing it looks like they want rid of FG just like they wanted Monk out. Although HJ and FG should be taking a fair share of the blame the Team needs to take a good look at itself. There one thing I just can't get over is the cardinal sin that all teams at whatever level they play at, you do not sell your top scorer and your best defender and hope to remain unscathed.
If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 18:00 - Sep 18 with 2122 viewslondonlisa2001

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:45 - Sep 18 by AngelRangelQS

Is that 4 different starting formations in 5 games now?

I think he's trying to find a formation which compensates for the weaknesses in the playing squad.

He is not able to, as no formation exists which covers a weak midfield with neither drive nor creativity.
If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 18:39 - Sep 18 with 1970 viewsmonmouth

The Joyless Gog will be available shortly.

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 18:47 - Sep 18 with 1936 viewsImAlrightJack

Who would want to take over this shower?, seriously?. Getting decent managers from outside the club since Laudrup has been like grinding blood from a rock, let alone steady and consistent ones.
If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 18:51 - Sep 18 with 1891 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:33 - Sep 18 by perchrockjack

Good.

Someone with perception.

We could have moved on from the Chelsea second half showing.

We didn't

Thst ain't down to jenkins

OK then wise man, tell all of us what decent manager worth his salt would come in and have no say in who he buys. Bielsa and Sampaouli have already f*cked us off.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 18:52 - Sep 18 with 1884 viewsItchySphincter

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 18:47 - Sep 18 by ImAlrightJack

Who would want to take over this shower?, seriously?. Getting decent managers from outside the club since Laudrup has been like grinding blood from a rock, let alone steady and consistent ones.

Gustavo Poyet.

Just sayin'.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 18:54 - Sep 18 with 1878 viewsImAlrightJack

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 18:52 - Sep 18 by ItchySphincter

Gustavo Poyet.

Just sayin'.

He would steady the ship, not having that Anti-Seminist Di Canio anywhere near this club.
If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 19:05 - Sep 18 with 1810 viewslonglostjack

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 17:54 - Sep 18 by giantstoneater

I'm not sure I agree with that the way the players are playing it looks like they want rid of FG just like they wanted Monk out. Although HJ and FG should be taking a fair share of the blame the Team needs to take a good look at itself. There one thing I just can't get over is the cardinal sin that all teams at whatever level they play at, you do not sell your top scorer and your best defender and hope to remain unscathed.

Agree. This player power thing has to be nipped in the bud. Taylor and Ki today can do one. Go with the players who are hungry and want to play for the badge. He's done it with Kingsley and is bringing Barrow on - Fulton next ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 19:06 - Sep 18 with 1801 viewsjackjackjackjack

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 18:52 - Sep 18 by ItchySphincter

Gustavo Poyet.

Just sayin'.

Failed at Premier league level.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 19:08 - Sep 18 with 1783 viewsjackjackjackjack

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 18:39 - Sep 18 by monmouth

The Joyless Gog will be available shortly.

Coleman can quit Wales, Hughes can take over, and Coleman can come to us.

n.b. I don't rate Coleman.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

If we were to get rid off Franco, then who would you like as the new gaffer? on 19:08 - Sep 18 with 1775 viewsItchySphincter

No he didn't and anyway I didn't say we should get him - it was a response to the 'who would take it?' question.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024