Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think we would be stupid to get rid of Guidolin 00:01 - Sep 25 with 4029 viewsskacrazy

Ok at the moment we are not getting the results we want but, as has already been discussed, who else would you bring in? He hasn't chosen the players that we have so we can't criticise the fact that he doesn't yet know his best team but I think from today's performance we can see progress. The guy impresses me every week with the amount of effort he puts into improving his English. If he's working that hard on the footballing side as well we need to give him time. His track record speaks for itself and removing him to bring in anyone else that is available at the moment would definitely see us relegated. The guy deserves our respect and support.
I think we would be stupid to get rid of Guidolin on 12:26 - Sep 25 with 790 viewsDarran

I think we would be stupid to get rid of Guidolin on 12:03 - Sep 25 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes, he really struggled in Serie A, with just 3 top 5 finishes for his side while making them 119M profit with a small side.
Why don't you go and re-read his history.

It's completely irrelevant what someone's done in the past.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I think we would be stupid to get rid of Guidolin on 12:50 - Sep 25 with 767 viewsexiledclaseboy

I think we would be stupid to get rid of Guidolin on 11:48 - Sep 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Jenkins - " right, we're going to sell Williams and Ayew, we're not buying Allen or any defensive midfielder nor any decent full backs either. Like it or f*cking lump it. Now if you want to keep your lousy job you'd better say you're happy with what you've got to make me look f*cking great again, comprenday?????"

FG - "yes Mr Huw straight away sir"..........................

So he's Huw Jenkins' "yes" man then? Someone who will accept lower class players and continue without a defined first 11 and style of play just so he can keep hold of his job? The cheap option, perhaps who won't rock the boat at boardroom level.

Ironically that's exactly what at least one of our more recent managers was continually accused of being.

Poll: Tory leader

I think we would be stupid to get rid of Guidolin on 12:56 - Sep 25 with 743 viewsmax936

I think we would be stupid to get rid of Guidolin on 09:12 - Sep 25 by Whiterockin

I don't think anyone could say our best team at the moment because so many are performing below their capabilities. We also have Llorente who has been totally isolated and a record signing who is slowly reaching fitness. Everyone on here has their favorites and feels that they should start, but that does not mean that they will fit in for a team plan for a specific match.

This best 11, we haven't got an awful lot to choose from in my opinion, 15/16 players maybe.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024