Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stewards 17:47 - Nov 6 with 8079 viewsCorktastic

Heard a steward telling someone off for calling Rooney 'a chimp' 🙄 That's tame in comparison to what's usually said. These stewards are jobsworh ffs!
Stewards on 00:15 - Nov 7 with 1805 viewsJulieF

Stewards on 22:43 - Nov 6 by Highjack

Was this just after half time in the east by the half way line? Saw a bloke surrounded by yellow jackets but I assumed he had been taken ill.

Bit heavy handed.

I was sat in the back row of the east lower near the half way line. Guy across the aisle from me was taken ill just before half time. Stewards were called, then St Johns Ambulance, then paramedics. Was into the second half before he was eventually carried away. Hope he's ok...
Stewards on 00:22 - Nov 7 with 1790 viewsLoyal

Stewards on 00:15 - Nov 7 by JulieF

I was sat in the back row of the east lower near the half way line. Guy across the aisle from me was taken ill just before half time. Stewards were called, then St Johns Ambulance, then paramedics. Was into the second half before he was eventually carried away. Hope he's ok...

Some people will do anything to avoid the wrath towards those that leave early.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Stewards on 00:49 - Nov 7 with 1762 viewsHighjack

Stewards on 00:15 - Nov 7 by JulieF

Aye that's who I was on about. So he was genuinely ill and not being chucked out. I take the heavy handed comment back and hope hes OK.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Stewards on 03:54 - Nov 7 with 1704 viewsJackUlation

Stewards on 22:21 - Nov 6 by Oldjack

yep, I hate seeing the gestapo bullying people

it is about time they did that to the Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal fans sitting in the home stands, the zero hours minimum wage gits.
Stewards on 07:09 - Nov 7 with 1666 viewsImAlrightJack

Stewards on 23:55 - Nov 6 by jackrabbit

...who displayed more talent in one foot today than all our own midfield combined. He was excellent.

He was rubbish by United standards. That shot he put well wide should have gone in, it's exactly the reason he's not even playing for England right now. When he missed, he put his arm up as some sort of signal, WTF!?, was it "Sorry, it's not my fault I'm passed it"?

Maybe he looked good to you due to how cr@p we were.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2016 7:11]
Stewards on 08:05 - Nov 7 with 1631 viewsKinsey

Stewards on 22:43 - Nov 6 by JackBaston

They didnt do f all about the Manchester United fan sat a few seats about me celebrating their first goal, checked his ticket and let him be
He was in a bloody manc tshirt too

Nor did they do anything about the disrespectful manc t**t who's screamed f**k off during the minutes silence.
Stewards on 08:48 - Nov 7 with 1599 viewsWarwickHunt

Stewards on 20:57 - Nov 6 by jackportis

The Stewart's are minimum wage chimps I'm told

Isn't that discrimination against the Scots?
Stewards on 10:14 - Nov 7 with 1547 viewsTreforys_Jack

Stewards on 08:05 - Nov 7 by Kinsey

Nor did they do anything about the disrespectful manc t**t who's screamed f**k off during the minutes silence.

He didn't, he shouted "shut the f**k up" to someone down in the concourse. Better if he said nothing at all obviously.
Login to get fewer ads

Stewards on 20:12 - Nov 7 with 1442 viewsjesushchrist

Stewards on 22:40 - Nov 6 by Oldjack

4 -5 of them making an old man turn out his pockets because the suspect him of having a tot of whiskey ,kantssssssss now don;t you go and playing god with me sonny about the wrongs and rights of this ,bullying kantsssssss end of

Ah I was wondering why they were making him turn his pockets out, I'm genuinely staggered by the amount of fuss a hip flask (if that's what it was) caused, by the amount of stewards pointing and huddled together I was starting to think they may had spotted someone with a few wires sticking out of their stone island.
It's that skinny ginger steward with a malnourished rat on his upper lip that seems to cause the most fuss over things.
Stewards on 20:14 - Nov 7 with 1441 viewsOldjack

Stewards on 20:12 - Nov 7 by jesushchrist

Ah I was wondering why they were making him turn his pockets out, I'm genuinely staggered by the amount of fuss a hip flask (if that's what it was) caused, by the amount of stewards pointing and huddled together I was starting to think they may had spotted someone with a few wires sticking out of their stone island.
It's that skinny ginger steward with a malnourished rat on his upper lip that seems to cause the most fuss over things.

i asked the copper if they were allowed to search people ,he said yes ,i said yea right

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Stewards on 20:24 - Nov 7 with 1421 viewsjesushchrist

They won't revoke his season ticket will they? assuming he is a ST holder of course
Stewards on 20:24 - Nov 7 with 1421 viewsJackBaston

Stewards on 10:14 - Nov 7 by Treforys_Jack

He didn't, he shouted "shut the f**k up" to someone down in the concourse. Better if he said nothing at all obviously.

Yeah someone shouted 'Who are we' coming up and another United fan told him to shut the f up
West Brom were worse for it back in 2011, t*ss*rs
Stewards on 20:53 - Nov 7 with 1397 viewsHighjack

Stewards on 20:14 - Nov 7 by Oldjack

i asked the copper if they were allowed to search people ,he said yes ,i said yea right

The police are allowed yeah but not the stewards.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Stewards on 20:53 - Nov 7 with 1397 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Stewards on 23:57 - Nov 6 by Loyal

I hear of these things a lot, but never see it.

It was behind me and a girl was pointing the fella out to the stewards. All they did was tell him to cover up his Manure shirt!

If they are going to throw an old man out for a ittle swig of whisky they should at least have thrown that c*nt out.

I really hope someone clipped him on the way out and whoever was dull enough to give him their season ticket loses it.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Stewards on 20:58 - Nov 7 with 1383 viewsLoyal

Stewards on 20:24 - Nov 7 by JackBaston

Yeah someone shouted 'Who are we' coming up and another United fan told him to shut the f up
West Brom were worse for it back in 2011, t*ss*rs

I've never experienced these things.
I would be banned I'm sure if I did.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Stewards on 21:35 - Nov 7 with 1283 viewsOldjack

Stewards on 20:53 - Nov 7 by Highjack

The police are allowed yeah but not the stewards.

that's not what plod said

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Stewards on 22:42 - Nov 7 with 1227 viewsHighjack

Stewards on 21:35 - Nov 7 by Oldjack

that's not what plod said

They're just blokes in yellow jackets on about £3 an hour. They have no more power than you or I.

Stewards on 22:56 - Nov 7 with 1205 viewsFireboy

Stewards on 20:58 - Nov 7 by Loyal

I've never experienced these things.
I would be banned I'm sure if I did.

So would I loyal

It makes me seethe just thinking about the c@nts in our end shouting and bawling

Glory hunting t@ats
Stewards on 23:40 - Nov 7 with 1169 viewsDDCH

Stewards on 22:43 - Nov 6 by JackBaston

They didnt do f all about the Manchester United fan sat a few seats about me celebrating their first goal, checked his ticket and let him be
He was in a bloody manc tshirt too

If that was the tosser in the north west corner standing and chanting with his arms outstretched, they came and checked him and he had a corporate lanyard ticket so kissed his arse and let him stay.

The lanyards are a law unto themselves. A few seasons ago, my mate told a Norwich lanyard in the west stand to 'shut up Harry Potter' due to his unfortunate appearance and was overheard by the fat yellow jacketed supervisor steward who threatened to eject my friend and revoke his ST. As they are corporate guests.

He was waddling around yesterday as well at the time of the incident

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Stewards on 00:40 - Nov 8 with 1124 viewsJackBaston

Stewards on 23:40 - Nov 7 by DDCH

If that was the tosser in the north west corner standing and chanting with his arms outstretched, they came and checked him and he had a corporate lanyard ticket so kissed his arse and let him stay.

The lanyards are a law unto themselves. A few seasons ago, my mate told a Norwich lanyard in the west stand to 'shut up Harry Potter' due to his unfortunate appearance and was overheard by the fat yellow jacketed supervisor steward who threatened to eject my friend and revoke his ST. As they are corporate guests.

Nah this guy was upper east between half way line and south stand
Stewards on 01:01 - Nov 8 with 1115 viewsLoyal

Stewards on 23:40 - Nov 7 by DDCH

Then he needs sorting ffs !

Stewards on 07:57 - Nov 8 with 1053 viewsElward

Police and only police can physically search you if they strongly believe you have something on you/hidden and have to tell you the reason why. There's no such thing as a "random search" despite what anyone tells you.
Stewards on 08:22 - Nov 8 with 1025 viewsClinton

A rotund steward wearing what appeared to be a ladies handbag was the subject to a jocular chant in the north east; the only laugh I had all day.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Stewards on 09:12 - Nov 8 with 991 viewsOldjack

Stewards on 22:42 - Nov 7 by Highjack

They're just blokes in yellow jackets on about £3 an hour. They have no more power than you or I.

i know that you know that, Mr Plod says differently

Stewards on 09:17 - Nov 8 with 987 viewsoldcob

Stewards on 07:57 - Nov 8 by Elward

Police and only police can physically search you if they strongly believe you have something on you/hidden and have to tell you the reason why. There's no such thing as a "random search" despite what anyone tells you.

I believe they can search you with your permission. If you refuse permission they can refuse entry or have you removed from ground.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024