Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's all support Danny 12:32 - Nov 16 with 4548 viewsborntogo

Can't believe Danny is getting such unreasonable and unfair mither from the club. All explained here:
The club needs to encourage and harness this level of enthusiasm, not discourage it. Keep at it, Danny.
Let's all support Danny on 13:27 - Nov 16 with 4378 viewsdannywiseman123

Thanks Pal, I really do appreciate this unbelievable support!
Let's all support Danny on 13:33 - Nov 16 with 4351 viewsdingdangblue

I still want to know how Danny feels when players watch his video's - he couldn't quite get the word out!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Let's all support Danny on 13:47 - Nov 16 with 4306 viewsdannywiseman123

Let's all support Danny on 13:33 - Nov 16 by dingdangblue

I still want to know how Danny feels when players watch his video's - he couldn't quite get the word out!

I'm still unsure how to feel about it ahah! This is just actually insane, I can't thank everyone enough for the support!
Let's all support Danny on 14:04 - Nov 16 with 4249 viewsfrenzied

Danny

Don't get down about all this..its the usual approach of the jobsworth of using a sledgehammer to crack a nut...

What you could do is film part of the game then when you get home recreate the action on a table using Subbuteo players and talk us thro it..if you aint got Subbuteo players use kitchen condiments by all means!!!

May be other posters on this forum will come up with even better ways to improvise!!

Keep smiling mate!!
Let's all support Danny on 14:08 - Nov 16 with 4231 viewsdannywiseman123

Let's all support Danny on 14:04 - Nov 16 by frenzied

Danny

Don't get down about all this..its the usual approach of the jobsworth of using a sledgehammer to crack a nut...

What you could do is film part of the game then when you get home recreate the action on a table using Subbuteo players and talk us thro it..if you aint got Subbuteo players use kitchen condiments by all means!!!

May be other posters on this forum will come up with even better ways to improvise!!

Keep smiling mate!!

Stewards say what I'm doing is fine but then I'm told another thing, this is quite hard. I won't give up on this channel and I want to thank you and all the fans for helping me throw this painful time. Thank you so much.
Let's all support Danny on 14:09 - Nov 16 with 4229 viewsaleanddale

Let's all support Danny on 14:04 - Nov 16 by frenzied

Danny

Keep smiling mate!!

Yes please...

I would set up 442.

Pepper grinder in goal!!
Let's all support Danny on 14:39 - Nov 16 with 4142 viewsdannywiseman123

Let's all support Danny on 14:09 - Nov 16 by aleanddale

Yes please...

I would set up 442.

Pepper grinder in goal!!

It's quite a good idea tbf and could work on my channel.
Let's all support Danny on 14:45 - Nov 16 with 4128 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Just go and ask the Club for a "PRESS" bib...........I think there are a few folk in the Club who support you.
Login to get fewer ads

Let's all support Danny on 14:47 - Nov 16 with 4119 viewsdannywiseman123

Let's all support Danny on 14:45 - Nov 16 by Yorkshire_Dale

Just go and ask the Club for a "PRESS" bib...........I think there are a few folk in the Club who support you.

Unfortunately I don't think it's that easy :( I really appreciate your help mate!
Let's all support Danny on 17:11 - Nov 16 with 3832 viewsfrenzied

Let's all support Danny on 14:09 - Nov 16 by aleanddale

Yes please...

I would set up 442.

Pepper grinder in goal!!

Good start

Now full back positions..Red sauce at right back ..brown sauce at left ,,or the other way around?
Let's all support Danny on 17:21 - Nov 16 with 3814 viewsdannywiseman123

Let's all support Danny on 17:11 - Nov 16 by frenzied

Good start

Now full back positions..Red sauce at right back ..brown sauce at left ,,or the other way around?

I was thinking mayo at left back and red sauce at right back, leave brown sauce as a super sub!
Let's all support Danny on 18:39 - Nov 16 with 3636 viewsDannyG_RAFC

Keep going Danny, They've just started to get entertaining.
you know where i am if you need a hand with the ... erm .. moaning.
Let's all support Danny on 19:14 - Nov 16 with 3575 viewsdannywiseman123

Let's all support Danny on 18:39 - Nov 16 by DannyG_RAFC

Keep going Danny, They've just started to get entertaining.
you know where i am if you need a hand with the ... erm .. moaning.

Thanks Danny much appreciated pal!
Let's all support Danny on 19:30 - Nov 16 with 3528 viewsKenBoon

To be fair, I think most folk watch you and similar vloggers for the reactions and opinions rather than the live action. The EFL own all the match action and could stop you recording a second of it. Even if you get it past Stewards, the EFL could flag any video with match footage in and YouTube would just take it down without checking the validity of the claim.

As far as I understand, the EFL don't own fans reactions in the crowd, warm ups and stuff like that. Rochdale AFC or the rozzers could stop you recording that, but it'd be very unreasonable of them.

If you want my advice, stick to the reactions before, during and after the match. Talking to other fans and friends. Sped up Bus journeys and since you're one of a few 'dale fans who do this, perhaps the club would like to embrace it and help you out. If only to tweet your videos. Post match reaction using stuff like MS Paint, random objects or Lego could be funny and it's kind of different. You need more jump cuts too! YouTube is all about the jump cuts (not really).
Let's all support Danny on 19:46 - Nov 16 with 3481 viewsdannywiseman123

Let's all support Danny on 19:30 - Nov 16 by KenBoon

To be fair, I think most folk watch you and similar vloggers for the reactions and opinions rather than the live action. The EFL own all the match action and could stop you recording a second of it. Even if you get it past Stewards, the EFL could flag any video with match footage in and YouTube would just take it down without checking the validity of the claim.

As far as I understand, the EFL don't own fans reactions in the crowd, warm ups and stuff like that. Rochdale AFC or the rozzers could stop you recording that, but it'd be very unreasonable of them.

If you want my advice, stick to the reactions before, during and after the match. Talking to other fans and friends. Sped up Bus journeys and since you're one of a few 'dale fans who do this, perhaps the club would like to embrace it and help you out. If only to tweet your videos. Post match reaction using stuff like MS Paint, random objects or Lego could be funny and it's kind of different. You need more jump cuts too! YouTube is all about the jump cuts (not really).

I agree with you and I will try/need to bring alternative content to my channel as I feel like I'm getting somewhere with this channel and I want to continue with this channel. Once again thanks for the help its much apperiated.
Let's all support Danny on 19:53 - Nov 16 with 3467 viewswindowsbug

Just contact the FA or/and the EFL. Tell them what your doing, and ask what you can film.
Let's all support Danny on 20:03 - Nov 16 with 3436 viewsdannywiseman123

Let's all support Danny on 19:53 - Nov 16 by windowsbug

Just contact the FA or/and the EFL. Tell them what your doing, and ask what you can film.

Ye, I'll email them to tomorrow and hopefully I'll get a reply. Thanks for your help!
Let's all support Danny on 20:07 - Nov 16 with 3414 viewsKenBoon

Let's all support Danny on 20:03 - Nov 16 by dannywiseman123

Ye, I'll email them to tomorrow and hopefully I'll get a reply. Thanks for your help!

I don't think you'll get anything but the corporate reply. Loads of bollocks about encouraging fans to participate on social media but rights owners and shit pay to broadcast the media which blah blah helps investment in football etc. It's like when sites have the audacity to publish fixture lists and get told to take them down because they don't have the licence for it. I think what i'm trying to say is, if you don't ask then they cannot say they told you no.
Let's all support Danny on 20:14 - Nov 16 with 3398 viewsdannywiseman123

Let's all support Danny on 20:07 - Nov 16 by KenBoon

I don't think you'll get anything but the corporate reply. Loads of bollocks about encouraging fans to participate on social media but rights owners and shit pay to broadcast the media which blah blah helps investment in football etc. It's like when sites have the audacity to publish fixture lists and get told to take them down because they don't have the licence for it. I think what i'm trying to say is, if you don't ask then they cannot say they told you no.

My email will probably get ignored, but like you said they can't say I didn't ask. I feel that my day@dale need a new style to it, so I can avoid this problem.
Something like this vlogger could work
Let's all support Danny on 16:13 - Nov 17 with 3054 viewsR17ALE

Danny. Fook 'em. Fook the rules. They're there to be broken anyway.

Back in the day when I did the fanzine, one or two at the club tried to stop me saying it was upsetting people!

So I thought bollocks to them, and we went from 32 pages to 40 to upset them some more.

And the players would send their wives out secretly into the car park to buy copies for the players to read in secret!! Bizarre, but true. That's how upset they were!

What you're doing is a celebration of all the good things about the club. We used to be shit you know.

Your energy and effort in producing these videos can help bring the club to a wider audience. The club should embrace young enthusiastic lads like you.

I understand the rights issue on filming the action so much, so just edit to show us goals, near misses etc.

In short a little bit of anarchy goes a long way!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Let's all support Danny on 16:51 - Nov 17 with 2986 viewsdannywiseman123

Let's all support Danny on 16:13 - Nov 17 by R17ALE

Danny. Fook 'em. Fook the rules. They're there to be broken anyway.

Back in the day when I did the fanzine, one or two at the club tried to stop me saying it was upsetting people!

So I thought bollocks to them, and we went from 32 pages to 40 to upset them some more.

And the players would send their wives out secretly into the car park to buy copies for the players to read in secret!! Bizarre, but true. That's how upset they were!

What you're doing is a celebration of all the good things about the club. We used to be shit you know.

Your energy and effort in producing these videos can help bring the club to a wider audience. The club should embrace young enthusiastic lads like you.

I understand the rights issue on filming the action so much, so just edit to show us goals, near misses etc.

In short a little bit of anarchy goes a long way!

Thanks pal, I really appreciate the help you are giving me. This is really encouraging and I will try my hardest to keep going! Once again thanks pal I really appreciate it.
Let's all support Danny on 17:32 - Nov 17 with 2927 viewsVivaDonaldo

Has anyone got a copy of the rules? What is and isn't allowed? What if Danny's actions result in the club getting a fine? Well people be happy then?

I think you need to take proper advice from someone who actually knows something rather than fans suggesting anarchy! Any longstanding vloggers that film live bits of games? If there aren't any it's likely because of the rights issues. If there are, get in touch and see what their experience is.

Until then keep your chin up and make some content that won't get you in trouble until you know your boundaries.
Let's all support Danny on 17:46 - Nov 17 with 2896 viewsdannywiseman123

Let's all support Danny on 17:32 - Nov 17 by VivaDonaldo

Has anyone got a copy of the rules? What is and isn't allowed? What if Danny's actions result in the club getting a fine? Well people be happy then?

I think you need to take proper advice from someone who actually knows something rather than fans suggesting anarchy! Any longstanding vloggers that film live bits of games? If there aren't any it's likely because of the rights issues. If there are, get in touch and see what their experience is.

Until then keep your chin up and make some content that won't get you in trouble until you know your boundaries.

Thanks pal, I completely understand what you are saying. The last thing I want to do is cause the club trouble or even get banned from the club. I appreciate your help and I want to thank you for helping me out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024